Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a date like going to a Lava pit of doom?

Flying in a YZ-1200 named Imura's Soul after my family name. I had bought the ship a while back so that the both of us, Lexa and I, could go around the Galaxy together. There was plenty of enough room, and there were even some weapons on it for uses in war. Which have already been applied. I decided to take Lexa somewhere for a date. We had not gone to one, and I wanted to surprise her. A place where both of us could flourish and easily live with almost no distractions.

Mustafar. We both could control fire and flames. I could also control lava, smoke, and air as well. Even more so I kept the feeling of fire with me in my saber. The blade would drop little bits of lava from the blade because it was so focused in the beam it couldn't control all of the Plasma there at once.

I smiled as that was the only thing I was going to be carrying with me today. I brought the ship out of hyperspace to float just outside of the atmosphere. "Lexa! We're Here!"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"].

Lexa ran into the cockpit to see the location of their date, which Morna had conveniently kept from her. She caught her breath as she stared out once again at the beautiful fires of Mustafar. She stared for a few minutes at its beauty. She then turned to Morna and gave him a playful hug. "THANK YOU!" She said happily. Mustafar was just what she needed.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

As soon as the words escaped my lips Lexa ran into the cockpit where she could see outside and look at the place we were going to have a date. As I was starting to bring us down, Lexa almost jumped on me as she gave me a hug to thank me about bringing her here. I smiled and returned the hug. "I just thought that you might like it."

Letting her go I started once more to bring the ship down onto the planets surface where we would have a good time.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa could hardly contain her excitement. She sat down next to Morna as they began their descent, bouncing her leg impatiently. She had only been here once before, and it was one of the only places where she actually wanted to stay permanently. She stared wide-eyed as the rivers of lava and ashen ground came closer and closer. Finally, when the ship touched down. Lexa leapt out of her seat and headed toward the landing door. "First things first: We've got to make some Ash-Angels!" Lexa laughed.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as the ship neared the ground. I had found a little island that was secluded and surrounded by lava in every direction. Now that I came back to it, it was a nice place to be that I had seen. Landing down I set the gears to land softly on the harden lava that formed the island. As we settled down, Lexa seemed to jump from her seat to the hatch. I only smiled and shook my head as the ship powered down. "Fine we can do that."

I stood up from my seat and walked over to the hatch as well. As I neared it, it hissed as the ramp went down unto the ground outside. Grabbing Lexa's hand, I looked at her with a smile. "Now what else do you want to do here?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa looked out at the island before them. The air was hot and dry, the smell of sulfur wafting to meet her nose. Ash almost completely blocked out the sun overhead. What wasn't blackened and burnt was red glowing lava around them. With a gleam in her eye, she turned to Morna. "Anything. Anything and EVERYTHING!" She replied, yelling the last part at the sky with happiness.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she yelled up into the sky. I wouldn't mind doing everything with her. I just didn't want her to blow up like other times that we have been together. I held out my hand behind both of us and as I did so, she could probably hear the rustling of a container that was as large as my chest come to my hand. I was so glad that I had brushed my teeth today, because I leaned forwards to her close enough that I could almost taste her lips. when I spoke. "How about we eat first?"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa turned, and realized just how close Morna's face had come to hers. Just for a minute, her eyes grew wide, and her breath faltered. "Sure. Why not?" She said quietly, and walked off of the ship ramp and on to the surface.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

With the basket in one hand and hers in the other. I moved back from her and moved the basket to be in between us. "Since I brought you here, why don't you pick the spot where we will eat?" Really I wanted her to pick the spot as If I were to pick just the wrong one. It might upset her day. Though so far that it was going smoothly, for the most part. I would rather do it right the first time than mess it up and not get a second chance.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa looked around at the landscape for a moment. She finally settled on a small black ridge overlooking one of the larger lava pools. The rock on the ridge that was facing downward at the lava was shiny, and it reflected the orange-gold light. "How about there?" She asked, pointing to it.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shrugged my shoulders. With Lexa pointing out the place that she wanted to go I nodded my head a few times. "It's all yours." Really I just wanted Lexa to be happy. What she might have not understood was that most guys like it when their girlfriend is happy. If she is happy then he will be happy. There were many stages in this Happy girl happy guy cycle. As a child a happy girl means the guy is left alone like he wants, Older when you date, a happy girl means that the guy doesn't get yelled at and gets to have fun with her. If they are married then hes making her happy so she can just shut up. When men are old farts and can barely move, they make the girls happy so he can sleep, and be left alone. I smiled as I walked towards the overhand that she had picked out. "What else do you want to do today? Really I'm up for anything."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa shrugged. "Whatever you'd like to do, I guess. You are the one who's been to this place more than once, remember? You probably know more than me." She smiled and looked at Morna fondly. There was never anything in particular Lexa ever wanted to do. She just did whatever came to her next. Right now, as long as she was with Morna, there was nothing in the galaxy that she didn't feel like doing.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shook my head as we were alittle more than halfway to the overhang. Still she said that she would do anything that I wanted to do. I thought about it for a few seconds then smiled. "I know something, Might be fun, and test your powers." Walking with her hand in hand I smiled broadly. "I once swam in the Lava pits here for a lightsaber crystal. The one with the lava that drips from the blade. It was oh so fun to do. Maybe you could give it a shot and see if you can withstand the heat and pressure." I gave her a wink to go with it. "Or find another crystal so you can make your own special lightsaber."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa laughed a little, angling her face so her blushing wouldn't be as noticeable. Inside, she cursed her blood for being so easily brought to her cheeks. "I could try it, I guess. I've never actually been brave enough to touch lava before now." As she said this, she looked out at the pool of lava near them. It looked intimidating, like it was daring her to put her hands in it. That just made her want to do it even more.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she blushed. I must have done something right. When we finally reached the overhang I let the basket drop onto the ground. "Then go and give it a shot. Just don't fall in. If you do when you're not ready.... I might be alone for lunch." I gave a smug smile just to be messing with her.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa rolled her eyes, smiling and nudging Morna's shoulder with her fist. She walked over to the edge of the ridge and sat down, dangling her legs over the side. She stared down at the lava below her, a little nervous now. Morna was stronger than she was. What if.....When she got in......... Lexa quickly cleared the thought from her head. she was a Fire shaper, just like him. If he could survive it, than so could she. however, she remained on the ledge, just watching the lava move like a river caught in slow motion.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could only smile and watch as she was at the edge. With the way that her mind worked, I knew that she would have that little voice in her head speaking only one word. "Jump" With the force I opened the basket even though it was behind me, I opened it and set everything out. Consisting of some fruits, sandwiches, a thermos full of a fruit drink, another thermos with some "Adult liquid", and some candy that stayed in the basket. Once everything was set out I walked over and sat down next to Lexa. "When I went swimming in the Lava I had to bare so I wouldn't have to worry about keeping my clothes from getting burned." I left it hanging in the air and then spoke more. "But I don't think I will have to worry about that now."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa glanced at him at the word "bare". Bare, as in, NAKED? She bit the inside of her lip. Believe it or not, Lexa was a bit more self-conscious than she appeared to be...
@[member="Morna Imura"]

She just sat there after I had spoke. clearly something I had said made her stay quiet. With her making that reaction, I turned to face her. Something was wrong. so I asked, "Hey, did I say something wrong? I didn't mean to..." I didn't really know what else to say. With the way that she had not said anything nor looked to me. I kind of got the feeling that I made this become awkward.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa glanced up at Morna sheepishly. "No. It wasn't you.... Dammit, Lexa. Man up..." She cursed herself under her breath. So what if he said naked? It wasn't like he hadn't seen bare skin or anything before, right? She took a deep breath, agreeing with that thought. Suddenly, her stomach rumbled. Time for lunch. She smiled at Morna. "So, what did you bring to our little feast?"
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom