Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a date like going to a Lava pit of doom?

I looked at Lexa with a smile as she mentioned my shirt having holes. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to do something rather...... Seductive. keeping my left hand on Lexa's back, I took my right hand and grabbed one of the larger holes that were near my collar bone. I then yanked down to rip at the shirt. After three more rips it was completely off of me. "Well if you don't mind, then I might as well take it off."

My face broke into a devilish smile that only I could produce. "and why would it matter if its burning?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa grinned as Morna gave her that smile of his. "Oh, it doesn't matter. Not for a Fireboy..." She said. She couldn't help but place a hand on his chest, feeling the rise and fall of his muscles as he breathed. She kissed him again.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could only smile wider as she placed a hand on my chest. My collection tattoos showing. and the piercings in my nose, lip, and left ear. Out of all of that, Lexa had feelings for me. Very apparent in how she kissed me. As she leaned in for another kiss, I returned with my own. Her hand on my chest had felt somewhat cold against my hot skin. Literally my body could sometimes be hot enough to melt Phrik alloys, should I allow it. But here, I controlled the heat inside of my body. Pulling Lexa closer to me as we make love to one another.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

When Lexa finally pulled away, she remembered something. "Hey. Didn't you say you found some special kyber crystals in one of the lava pools here?" She asked curiously. That would certainly be something amazing to find...
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Lexa pulled away from me. Even though I tried so hard to do the same it was hard not to go back to kissing. Even then, she asked about a crystal that I had found. Nodding my head I smiled. "Yes, I did find one. Though, you have to dive deep into the river." I grabbed at her waist and looked at her. "Why do you want one?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa shrugged. "I don't know. It just sounds pretty amazing, you know? A Kyber crystal that was born of lava..." She smiled a bit. Maybe if she were to go full Fire Form, she'd be able todive and look for them.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and nodded my head as she was wondering about the crystal. I leaned in and let mt smile turn into a grin. "Well if you want one, we can both look for one. Only there is one condition." I pulled back then looked at her half-burnt clothes. Urking about if I should say so. "It's deep enough that you're clothes will burn off. So if you want to save what you have, then you may want to take them off before hand...." it may have sounded like I was getting her to undress herself for well.... dirty reasons. But I was not.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa cocked an eyebrow. In Fire Form, he wouldn't really be able to tell if she was nakad or not anyway, but still the thought made her cheeks burn. "Well, okay. But you CAN'T LOOK until I'm in Fire Form. Got it?" She said. There was a cluster of large rocks nearby that she could strip behind, out of sight.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she thought that she had to be in fire form. I shook my head. Slightly shouting after her, "You know that you don't need to be in fire form? Will yourself not to be hurt by flames, and you wont be!" I laughed after her. Deciding to take off my pants as well. I walked onto the shore and slinkied them off of my lean body. I dropped them near the basket and was completely barren of clothes.

Scars covered my entire body and with a smile I sat down with my back to the set of rocks that hid Lexa from me. Squimish for a girl if I must say. But I would give her her time.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa quickly took off her clothes, laying them out on the rock. She ignored Morna's comment about not need ing Fire Form. I bet he'd just LOVE that... She thought. she clenched her fists, willing her inner fire to come out. The air around her moved toward her being for a moment, and then dispersed outward in a shockwave complete with a loud thunderous boom. a few minutes later, Lexa stepped out from behind the rocks, her body nothing but bright orange and yellow flames. Her white-yellow eyes looked toward the ground to see Morna lounging ever-so-casually in his birthday suit. "Well. You certainly made yourself comfortable." Her voice was altered by her Fire Form, but it was still notably sarcastic. If they could have, her cheeks would've been bright red.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she didn't comment on what I had said. Clearly I could hear her fire form blast into existence from behind the rock, as she came around the corner, I smiled. I was clearly visible as she commented on me being comfortable. Standing up, I changed into my own, but I left the skeleton look behind to just show an outline of myself. "Ladies first?" I chuckled as I walked over to the lava flow.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa grinned, tiny flames spewing forth as she moved. "You bet!" She hunkered down like a racer, and took off in a run. She dove into the lava head first with her hands poised in a pointed arch. Her form appeared to melt smoothly and gracefully into the molten rock, almost as if she were part of it.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled brightly as she lept into the lava flow. I followed in after and even as we went, I could slightly see her outline through the help of the force. Diving deeper than I was. Because lava was so thick I could not talk, but used my Telepathy to speak to her. "How do you like it?"
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

"Feels like I'm in a hot tub," She replied. They swam deeper into the lava. It got brighter as they went, and slightly harder to see things. "So, how deep are we going again?"
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Lexa rolled her eyes. "Does this mean that you're starting to get all cryptic on me?" She joked. They eventually reached what appeared to be a solid onyx bottom. Lexa floated down to it, resting her bright orange feet on its surface. Her outline was better seen now because of the rock. "So, where to now?"
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she quipped the joke of being "Cryptic" But really I was telling her the truth. When I had found my crystal, I had reached the bottom, but I found it in an underwater well underlava cave that really I had stumbled on. "Look for a cave or a break in the rock around you, search there and you might find them there." I decided to swim/walk over to her and help her look.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa looked around, her eyes missing nothing. She notices a crack in the rock a few feet away from her. She bent down and looked inside it. Far down, she could see the glimmer of lava, only it wasn't moving like the lava around them. "Morna, I think I found some," she said, pointing to the crack now directly beneath her.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom