Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What're you doing, post-Recovery?

Torjesgo wasn't developed too deeply and what I'd want to save I was able to find. I figure I'll talk with the people I've rp'ed with as him and see if I want to do a restart or not.

Akk Akk is probably going to drop from S.E. (two day member, woot) and go back to what he was doing.

Everyone else was never used or I had already sidelined because life got too busy. So not too bad.

Think of it like this guy,
We're Star Wars Chaos. :p
Apparently God said there wasn't enough Chaos. :roll:

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Torjesgo"] - hey, if you want someone to RP with, hit me up. Wouldn't mind post-Vongshaped Qae getting some use. :p

@[member="Delila Castillon"] - share plz <3?

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
@[member="Dranok Lussk"] - doin' the same thing as me, man. Any thread I'm in that people don't feel like continuing due to wipe is just going to be left there. I love it.

The Shadowlord

T
Made two new characters on this account, probably gonna RP as one with the other being a NPC

Getting back to slaughtering Bando Gora and getting to the final battle, hopefully this time with a less emo Siobhan. Possibly with Siobhan getting maimed again. Well, I guess that's guaranteed. If the Jedi start their Crusade against the Sith again, I'll be joining that.

Not much of an idea beyond that. Guess I have to figure out whether Siobhan finally comes to terms with her past or falls to the dark side at last (and then at least learn how to use force lightning properly :).

Also have plans with @[member="Ashin Varanin"]. It will be awesome.

I'm probably going to have Triko go a bit more... serious?

Not in terms of take him seriously, but more, he's doing serious things.

Just in his usual mental, ridiculous way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom