Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What We Found There

illyrian300.png

LIFE FORGE PT I

Zakuul.
A home of an ancient Empire, long since separated from the galaxy it once domineered. The Eternal Throne was a Galactic Power only ever rivaled once by the schemes and plots of Darth Sidious. That was what the galaxy was filled with, plots. Plots from Jedi, Sith, Imperials, Mandalorians, and far more. There was always another plot. That was what brought the Illyrian King to the soil of the Eternal Empire. A plot.

Thanks to his agents, the King had gained knowledge of an ancient weapon, a tool that could be utilized to harness the Dark Side of the Force and craft life. Darth Malphas had worked hard to enhance his skills in such areas. However, he was far from an expert. His first true creation had been an accident, a happy mistake that presented itself as Acantha Malvern Acantha Malvern . The harpy was not supposed to be sentient, nor was she intended to resemble her father so closely. In the end Darth Malphas learned there are many unseen avenues that could be taken when tampering with the fabric of life and death. That did not stop him. If anything it only encouraged him down the path at hand.

The path to power. The path to an army worthy of a Sith.

So he'd traveled to Zakuul. A place where he could find precisely what he was looking for.

There was a heavy rain this day. It fell onto the planet's surface, covering the Endless Swamplands in a dreary downpour. Darth Malphas paid it no mind as he stood amongst the trees and foliage with his cowl pulled over his shoulder. He had not intended to come alone. Instead, he sought the advisement of a woman he scarcely knew. A woman who had recently ventured to Zakuul herself. Of course she had come with an army at her back, while Malphas brought only himself.

He waited in silence. Waiting to see if the Eternal Empress would present herself.

wrappingpaper.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
tPrzFlr.png
Equipment: 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Adron Malvern Adron Malvern
dRUm20K.png
She should have been preparing for her coronation, which she did not want. Not that she ever wanted to be an empress, but with only Tubrok on her side mostly not. Tubrok would have been more of an emperor than AMCO AMCO , with whom much has been said about the fact the Sith Lord only wants nominal titles anyway, which comes with no obligation. Of course, Ingrid accepted this, but it was no longer needed. Now whatever he gets, they were just posthumous titles.

She would have appointed Tubrok as emperor according to her heart, as this position was for him, he was the heir of Nelvaan before Tacitus established the Eternal Empire. But in the eyes of outsiders, it might have seemed that the man was the ruler and Ingrid was just his wife. Yet the power was hers. Something she didn’t want, she didn’t want power, she didn’t want to rule, she could have served her people any other way. But she had to, the original persons from Nelvaan would have accepted Tubrok. But those brought by Tacitus, so a significant portion of the army and fleet, are not.

She was actually surprised by Lord Malvern's call that he would come here when they last spoke, announcing the disappearance of the man's brother, and then the next time Ingrid only sent a message about Tacitus’ death. Then she didn't have time to travel to the man's planet again. But now the Sith Lord came here, despite the fact that, according to the will of the Emperor, he was the enemy of the state. What she was about to do was because of Adrian, as she had promised him.

It rained when she got off the shuttle, which brought her, she was not cared about the rain. As usual, she wore an unmarked military coat with an armband on her arm with the symbol of the Eternal Empire. She walked to where the man was, still standing outside in the rain, not going into the more covered part.

”Lord Malvern, welcome. What should I call you? Lord Malvern or Darth Malphas? First, let me express my condolences for your brother; Darth Tacitus was my friend, not just my master and emperor. Secondly, although it was in his legacy that you should continue to be considered as the enemy of the state, I am willing to withdraw this provision. Until you make attempts to gain the throne of the Eternal Empire or threaten the unity of the Empire, I will not consider you our enemy and you may move freely in the Eternal Empire territory at any time.” to seal this, she extended her hand to the man for a handshake. She promised her husband she would try to take a different path than what Tacitus had assigned her. That was the least she could do to try to do what she promised to Adrian.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

DARK PATH

When the Eternal Empress' shuttle lowered down onto the planet before, Darth Malphas turned to eyes the landing closely. He exhaled softly as the woman presented himself before him. She was an interesting one, an enigmatic figure to the Sith Lord. He knew little of her, even when he served as an advisor to his brother's Empire. So when she approached him, he met her with a simple nod of the head. "Empress. Darth Malphas will do fine." He told her, turning as if to lead her down the path before them.

He wasted little time, breaking through the standard pleasantries so they may proceed down the path. "My brother's death is no surprise to me therefore it invokes no feelings." He said, turning to the woman with a pointed expression. "He sought to shatter the very fabric of the Force, for men such as this there is only one bath before them. Destruction. Still, I will miss Kainan." He revealed, saying nothing more on the matter as it had no place here. Down the path, Adron held a hand to aid the Empress down a significant drop. The two traveled deeper into the swamps and quickly the Sith Lord would make his plan into words.

"There is a complex nearby. A secret temple that has rested on Zakuul for thousands of years. It is home to a piece of information that I have been searching for, as well as a number of ancient Sith relics. The relics mean nothing to me, yet the information I need is rather important." He admitted. It was not long until the two found themselves standing in a clearing in the swamp. The waters rose up to Adron's boots, covering them entirely. The Sith Lord clasped his hands together behind his back as he began to look around a bit. "There is an ancient order who wished to revive the former Eternal Emperor. They were a misguided sect of purebloods. In reality they held very little power, however I believe they may have stumbled upon something...worthy." He mentioned.

wrappingpaper.png

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
tPrzFlr.png
Equipment: 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png
The woman always put a lot of energy into staying mysterious and learning little about her. Nothing really could be known about her private life other than that she had two husbands, now one, since the second had recently died. Marriage, which was also part of a peace treaty, but they loved each other with Adrian. Her training was also just what was originally in the CIS files. Soldier and agent / assassin with mental training. That data didn’t even say she was Force Sensitive because she wasn’t there then. Very few people actually knew what she was capable of.

”You don't have to call me Empress, Darth Malphas, I'm here as a private individual. Just call L’lerim or Ingrid, which you find more comfortable.”

She nodded at the man's words, knowing that at the time Malphas also played a role in building the Eternal Empire and was a member of the Wardens of the Shroud, but she never knew how much Tacitus had told him about his plans. Now she knew, the man also knew what the Emperor was planning. Which was uncomfortable and unpleasant.

”A few months before his death, he told me these were his plans. And indeed it was the cause of his death, which is why he was killed along with his entire Star Destroyer crew and his wife. Surprisingly, you don’t call him by his original name, but by what he only later chose for himself.”

Ingrid didn't know when Tacitus changed his name from Aidus to Kainan, but it was still interesting. She did not need the man's help, she was in an outfit that could be used in such circumstances, and in addition to her abilities, would have been quite ashamed if the woman needed help. They soon arrived at the clearing, while listening to what Adron said. The Sith Emperor and the millennia have made it quite clear that the Sith Lord thinks of Valkorion, or Vitiate. Thanks to Adrian, she also read quite a bit about the creature. And she knew there was Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco in the Primyn Group who lived in the time of this emperor.

”Surprisingly, even after all this time, they are still here. I knew that almost all of his relics and vaults had been found. But of course you can get the information, you can even take it with you from the artefacts if you want something.”

She wasn’t so interested in all of this, at most the ones that make it easier to bring AMCO AMCO back to life, or maybe find information about her own species. If Adrian had been alive, she would have sent everything to her husband, but so they would all be hers, possibly returning them to the Sith Empire. She still didn’t seek power, she didn’t let it corrupt her.

”Vitiate did quite a bit of damage to the Galaxy, and even wanted to eat it all to get immortality, if I remember correctly. It is foolishness for anyone to try to resurrect him… again.”

The whole place was filled with darkness, so it was hard to feel anything, but she tried. She reached out to the Force and tried to become one with the place as much as possible, to tune in. Oh!

”It's under us!”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

SECRET PASSAGE

"Then Ingrid it will be. A fanciful name, what is its origin?" He inquired with some curiosity. When Malphas' suspicions were confirmed he could not help but chuckle softly at the realization. "Stubborn fool." He said simply, before kneeling down to press his hands into the thick muck of water and mud. He sorted through the fifth while looking up to the woman with an arched brow. No, he did not often choose to call Tacitus by his birth name. There was no sole reason for this, merely it was simpler to accept that Darth Tacitus, Aldus Malvern, and Kainan Wolfe are one in the same person, everything surrounding that fact is nothing more than semantics.

"All things cannot be found merely with eyes, unfortunately. Some secrets are only discovered when you know what you are looking for." He muttered, grunting a bit as he delved deeper in the muck, seemingly searching for something. When the woman spoke of Adron keeping the artifacts, he said nothing in response. This woman before her caused him to look to her with an interested expression. Imagine an Empress that does not seek power? Now that was an interesting concept. Still, he kept his mind on the search before him.

"Vitiate was a fool. Most Sith are fools. They search for the answers that are best left covered from the greater galaxy. Eternal life..." He scoffed. "All life is bound to the eternity of the Force. Mastery of life and death pale in comparison to this face." He said simply.

Suddenly a metallic click could be heard. "Finally." As Ingrid had surmised the entrance to the compound was indeed below them. The switch? Darth Malphas pulled a single opal crystal from the muck, exhaling before standing to his full height. The crystal gave off a faint shine before he turned to Ingrid. "The cult was not very powerful, yet they were clever. This is called an entry crystal. It will provide access to the compound to any who knows the proper way to utilize it. For this one? A password."

"Indulanara." He spoke the words as the Dark Side of the Force was poured into the gem. Suddenly the ground below them would rumble. Adron tossed the crystal back into the mud as the water below them seemed to drain from their feet. The clearing shifted unnaturally and soon a number of loud, resounding mechanical gears could be heard. Parts of the clearing gradually got lower and lower, diving into the planet's surface below.

They were standing on a single, massive staircase. Adron began to follow the curve of the staircase, looking to Ingrid. "I should have the design studied. I must admit it does impress." He said. "Come, let us see what we can find." He said.

wrappingpaper.png

tPrzFlr.png
dRUm20K.png
”An ancient name on the Nelvaan among the clans living there. That is, with the clans that once lived there. It means “fair” or “beautiful”. It dates back to a time when more people came to our planet from Midvinter.”

Many have said in her life that both are true to her. When Adron called Tacitus a stubborn fool, she nodded, she couldn't have said that better either. She was never in a position to say this in the eyes of the emperor. Although there was probably an example of them talking to each other as friends without ranks. There weren’t many such occasions in the nearly ten years, but there were a few. She watched the man try or look for something; nodded again.

”The luckier case, there are situations don’t even reveal themselves then.”

Not knowing what the man was looking for and apparently wanted to solve it alone, Ingrid couldn't help it. Just wait to have what they are here for. She saw the other's surprised face as he looked at her. She was almost smiling for a moment, but in the end the grief and emptiness was stronger so she couldn't do it. They both knew the late emperor, so it probably couldn’t have been too surprising what she was about to say.

”You knew your brother Darth Malphas, just like me. I don’t think it’s so hard to imagine he is choosing a person as his right hand and successor who doesn’t want power. Someone who certainly not threatening his power and position.”

Most Sith are fools, yes. Vitiate was considered by the woman. Eternal life, Adrian just simply didn’t want to die, though he was also searching for something like that, but not in such an extreme way. Although her late husband was a Sith, she was unable to think of AMCO AMCO as a fool or madman. She will never be able to do it. Now, however, this time she smiled sadly.

”In the end, we are all looking for it. Not just the Sith. Everyone wants to leave a mark, they don’t want to be forgotten so that their existence is worth nothing. That is why children are also born so that someone can carry on our heritage, our memory, if we cannot leave a mark in other ways. The Sith choose a rather extreme way to do this, as do other Force Users…”

In addition to the coldness in her voice now, there was some grief. Yes, that was also the reason she didn’t wait any longer with the child either. Although Adrian wanted to live forever through his scientific work, Ingrid also had feelings and knew that her husband would agree, because he wanted her happy. That’s why she decided to have a child from both of her husbands. The thought broke because Adron managed to open the way down..

”Like this code cylinder, only with alchemy and magic. Clever!”

Meanwhile, the whole place began to transform as the machines and mechanics slid and transformed into the right place. The whole meadow sank and they stood at the top of a staircase. She had to agree that the place was really impressive and really worth the study. In the end, she pulled out her weapons and she headed forward. The habit, though, promised Adrian she would take care of herself and not do such nonsense. Still, she didn’t stop, looking for and watching the traps, but there was none on the way down. As she arrived, or they arrived if the man came, there was a dimly lit corridor here, which branched out to the right and left after a few meters.

”Which is the right direction?” she asked.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

DARK HALLS

As the woman spoke, Malphas turned to her with a soft chuckle. "I can guarantee you knew my brother far better than I." He said simply, before turning back to the path ahead. The corridors went into a split, causing the man to exhale a bit. He pulled the lightsaber from his waist, running his thumb over the activation pad. The amethyst blade shot out from the emitter, casting the dark hall with a purple glow. He looked around the halls, his hands pressing against the cool metal panels. "Interesting. This complex...it distorts the Force. Rather...no it seems to shield from a probe through the Force. The entire complex was designed to be hidden from Force Users." He turned back to Ingrid with a curious expression. "Can't help but wonder why."

He took the path left, for no other reason than the air seemed a bit thicker in that direction. He led the duo down the path, continuing on until finally they came to a sealed blast door. Rather than a control panel or console, there was another crystal embedded in the wall. He looked over the crystal for a moment before wrapping his hand around it in the same fashion as earlier. The crystal would shine, granting power to the blast doors.

What laid before them caused the Sith Lord to exhale, pushing the rotting stench from his nose.

Corpses. The ground was littered with half-rotten corpses that were infested with maggots and spilling with black-yellow puss. From their red skin and the gnarled tendrils falling from their face, they were all Sith Purebloods. Adron looked over the carnage with a inquisitive expression. Most of the bodies were ripped apart or completely unidentifiable.

Stepping over the bodies, Malphas found himself eyeing a control crystal like the one that gained him access. The one on the wall had been shattered into a number of pieces, most of which were on the ground in a crusted pile of blood.

"Someone trapped them within." He said in realization, before looking to the blood that was covering the walls and even the ceiling. "However I feel like the more important question is what were they trapped in here with?"

wrappingpaper.png

tPrzFlr.png
dRUm20K.png
She nodded briefly; found it entirely possible that the man was right and not wrong. She didn't have an exact picture of what their relationship was like, all she knew was that they didn't talk after the Eternal Empire left the CIS. It's been true for a lot of years. Luckily, Ingrid hadn't changed her eyes to the dark, because the purple lightsaber would have caused her discomfort now. She also felt something, though it had no effect on the woman and her state. They will not be able to use the Force properly down here. Fortunately, that didn't bother her.

"It’s really interesting, but so we already have an explanation for why this place still exists."

She followed the Sith Lord all the way to the door, which could be opened in the same way than before. She could also smell the rotting bodies. This, in turn, was a problem, it meant that the corpses were not so old. Even if they were a few years old, they shouldn't have smelled it. She also examined bodies, as an assassin, she had a good understanding of death, and was almost an artist of death when she worked. The bodies were pretty rotten… rotten and not only bones. They were too fresh and recognizable. They should have found bones only, not corpses.

"There is something wrong with these. They are too fresh. These bodies cannot be older than a few months…"

True, the man did not say a date as to when the group wanted to resurrect Vitiate. The red-haired woman also looked up at the ceiling, it was bloody. Something was really here with them and… stored the corpses so that they could be eaten months, maybe years later. Or it was a Blood Demon, it all reminded her of them. She tried to reach out to the Force, but couldn't feel the creature here, and nothing else.

"I don’t see footprints, it won’t be an animal, they could probably have summoned some kind of demon instead of Vitiate. I can't sense it, not to mention either ourselves…"

Then she suddenly felt a strong Dark Side disturbance from below, even deeper.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

DEMON

The Sith turned to Ingrid as she spoke and nodded at her words. "We will continue on. I'm sure whatever it is can be handled simply." He said, rising to his full height and gesturing to the group of bodies laying upon the floor. "They're unarmed and do not have the look of warriors." He pointed out as he led them down the halls. The hall began a gradual decline, to the point where it became obvious that they were making their way deeper into Zakuul's depths. Down the path, the halls were lined with more and more bodies. Most of them could be identified as Sith Pureblood corpses, however there were humans, Twi'leks, and even a Wookie corpse among the rot. There may have been other aliens but they were not identifiable, due to their flesh being rotted and melted off of their bodies.

The stench was stomach turning, a sickening spoiled-sweet aroma that could cause any person to give up their lunch if they were unprepared. The Sith Lord turned his eyes to the bodies before chuckling softly to himself. He did not speak on the source of his amusement, however he did find it interesting how cultists like these always seemed to be the crafters of their own demise. Of course, that could not be the case but it certainly seemed to be thus far.

The hall finally entered into an open room. A large square room with two rows of metallic column on either side of the pathway leading to a door on the opposite side of the room.

Darth Malphas was about to open his lips when he felt it. The Darkness that the facility had been hiding was now thick, palpable,...

...and above them!

The Sith Lords eyes rose to see the dark shadows above, twisting in an unnatural mist. "
Siqsa." Malphas muttered, however in the next moment the massive cloud began to shift violently. He had seen its like before, years ago when he stood against Srina Talon Srina Talon in deathly combat. The creature had been an impossibly difficult foe and it was only half the size of the apparition that lingered above. Malphas watched as the smoke and darkness swirled, gathering into the center of the room and forming the shape of a humanoid with face tendrils and long flowing locks of hair.

Darth Malphas held his lightsaber up, looking to Ingrid curiously. "Standard weapons do not work on them, only the Force or a lightsaber. We must be careful, this creature will seek to use your greatest fears and nightmares against you." He warned her,

He felt his body quake a bit, recalling the terrors that Srina's Smoke Demon had wrought on him.

wrappingpaper.png

The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
tPrzFlr.png
dRUm20K.png
Go ahead; he nodded. She really didn’t see a weapon with them, in that respect they were like Adrian. He never carried much of anything with him, no matter how much she asked. Followed the man further in this place. As they progressed, more bodies appeared in the halls and corridors. Based on these, it seemed to the woman that the sect mentioned earlier did everything in its power to resurrect Valkorion. Idiots. They may not even have been trained Force Users, or they just couldn’t use their abilities perfectly here, and that became the cause of their deaths.

Luckily, she was a shape-shifter, so modified her body so that she couldn’t smell any, from that moment on, the smells didn’t bother her. The sight, by the way, had already seen something similar or worse, in fact, she had left behind something like that before. There was nothing wrong with death; only in one case, his case! The metaphor also surprised her that, in general, cultists always end as dead and do not live long. It seemed to be the order of life.

Entered the open room as was customary for a soldier, only missing the firearm from her hand. She also felt the darkness, it has a very familiar aura, without seeing what they were facing she already knew exactly. Smoke demon, a siqsa. It could only take one form or two in her case. Dead Tubrok, or dead Adrian. She had already seen Adrian, holding him in her arms, so the case of the dead Tubrok was possible.

It seemed that the man still believed she was just a disciple. For a moment she found it cute that, almost educated, he taught her what to use against the smoke demon. She knew them very well, usually quoting two of them, not just one. The next moment it could hear her swords sliding back into their sheaths.

"Leave this to me, Darth Malphas."

Said in a still cold voice. She didn't want to reveal what she was capable of, but she had to do this here. She was a great student of AMCO AMCO and Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe , although she learned much more from her husband. Held out both hands and, with the right hand gestures, drew runes into the air as she reached into the Force and uttered the appropriate sentences, her eyes glowing in a purple light.

"Datar, nu dzuontai j'us, siqsa! Waiti an ri Cka!"

Said in High Sith language, the demon stopped, its shape-shifting ceased, it was in its original form again. It even snarled at the woman, then turned to smoke and disappeared, its presence no longer felt, returned to the Netherworld. The Empress lowered her hands, her eyes no longer lit, they were the usual blue again, after which she looked at the man.

"Everything is alright? It won't come back, I sent it back to where it came from, to the Nether."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

TREASURE

Following Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim display of her power over the Force, the Exarch couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Impressive. Most impressive." He said, before deactivating his lightsaber and clipping it to his waist. The room fell silent and the rush of the Dark Side abandoned the halls. Once the omniscient presence faded back into the shifting nether where it belonged, the Sith Lord stepped past his companion for the venture. "I suppose now we know exactly what killed those men." He said, before making his way towards the other side of the room. While this hall seemed to be the source of some ancient ritual, it was not the thing that Adron had been searching for. The Sith Lord passed a circle inscribed in blood on the ground, his eyes glancing down to it with a careful gleam. With a wave of his hand the ground quaked before cracking, shattering the inscription that had been on the stone floor.

At the end of the large hall was a single door. The Sith held a hand up to the door before clenching his hand into a fist. The metal door groaned under the unseen pressure of the Force. Shortly after it began to bend and fold unnaturally, until it was nothing more than a crumpled piece of metal near the entrance.

That was when the Exarch smiled softly to himself. He stepped into the room, his eyes taking in what laid within. The room was extremely small compared to the one they'd just come from, little more than a walk in storage space in fact. Adron made his way to the back of the space. The walls were line with shelves, each one filled with a number of artifacts, most seeming to come from the time of the Old Republic or even further back than that. There was a single item, a scroll of parchment that the Sith took into his hands. "Finally."

The scroll was tucked into the man's waist band before he looked to Ingrid, gesturing to the treasures within. "These belong in a museum if nothing else. I'm sure the people of Zakuul would appreciate them, or the researchers in your Empire. However, I have found what I came for." He told her as he made his way towards the exit. "I can see it was wise of me to gain your aid, dealing with the Smoke Demon could have been quite troublesome otherwise."

wrappingpaper.png

The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
tPrzFlr.png
dRUm20K.png
"I hope I can trust your discretion, Darth Malphas, that it didn’t happen and you didn’t see anything."

The man was a Sith, so she couldn’t trust him, but after the man kept his own brother’s biggest secret and never revealed what it was @Darth Tacitus’s final plan; this may have given rise to hope. For her, for a significant part of her life, it meant life that no one knew what she was actually capable of. Relations with the CIS have not yet been fully settled, so it would have been better if this had not been revealed.

"Yes, a lot of people underestimate these demons. One of the greatest weaknesses of the Sith is their own complacency. I wonder how they did after all this at the Netherworld, what they turned into if they were keep themselves at all."

Given that they weren't too strong, what kind of demon they turned out of there, provided they weren't completely melted into the Force, which had a much better chance of looking at the situation here. The darkness was gone, at least what the demon caused, everything else remained of course. Followed Malvern and they soon made their way into a rather small room. There were countless relics here; remnants of another age. AMCO AMCO how happy he would have been for them if he could have received these relics and artefacts.

"Yes, it will all belong to the locals. I will make sure that all the relics and artefacts go to the museum. I hope you can use what you found here for your plans."

Looked around, something was wrong, she was suddenly feeling bad. This defence seemed too little in light of what she had heard about Valkorion before. Not to mention the Sith, there was no defence in this place except the demon yet. It was too little, there had to be someone else here.

"Don’t you think it was all too easy? It's too easy…"

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

illyrian300.png

FIN

As the Sith Lord pulled the scroll from his waist, his eyes glanced back to Ingrid with a slight smile. "Your secret isn't one you should feel a need to hide, however I already suspected as much of you. My brother would never leave his Empire to one unable to command the Force. Only the Force is eternal." He turned, unravelling the scroll and looking to the design before him. There was a noticeable glint in his eyes as he looked to Ingrid, holding the parchment up. "In my hands is the next step to my vision." He rolled it back up before tucking it back where it belonged.

The Sith Lord seemed amused by the woman's words.

"Some things are allowed to be simple." He said to her before turning to leave the room.

"I very much look forward to our next meeting, Empress." As he began to take the steps back to the surface, two simple words echoed out.

"Thank you."

wrappingpaper.png

tPrzFlr.png
dRUm20K.png
"It is well known that I was his disciple, but to this day I still think of myself as an intelligence agent whose responsibilities include obtaining information and assassination. And as an agent, I have to keep secret what I am capable of. If someone finds out, they can prepare for me, such a mistake can cost me my life. I’m not ashamed of what I’m capable of, it’s just an instinct for life."

A very faint smile appeared on her lips, just for a moment, as realized she was flirting with Adrian with the sentence when they first met on Lanteeb, which she was about to utter.

"Last but not least, a lady should always have secrets."

Nodded at the man's words, it seemed really that easy, and everyone could be happy. Except her. Followed the Sith Lord to the surface, it was time to call a disinfection team, not to mention a group of archaeologists collecting the finds and artefacts.

"I also look forward to it, Lord Malvern! I hope we will have a chance to get to know each other better in the future."

Her voice was still formal, though honest, and devoid of any ulterior motives. If AMCO AMCO had been alive, she would probably have tried to flirt, as she was, but now Ingrid was unable to do so. After the thanks, looked at the man, tried to smile, but failed to do so this time.

"I'm glad I could help you. And if you ever need to come to the territory of the Empire, come, we will be happy to welcome you or Faye Malvern Faye Malvern here."

//Last post, thank you for the game!//
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom