Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What story are you most proud of on Chaos?

Doesn't need to be anything specific, could be a fight, could be a single thread or long term story. Pat yourself on the back for your hard work.

For me, I've only been here a year, and the whole plotline with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble has been a highlight for me, even if it's on and off. Jonyna's push to mellow out and find a life outside of constant combat has been a fulfilling one, even if it's been a bumpy ride. I hope we can continue it down the line!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
The entire family arc with Soliath Devin Talith Soliath Devin Talith is one of my absolute faves. Lots of cool char plot lines and wholesome family rps that took into consideration galactic events and how a neat darksider / Jedi love story can be long con turned into a redemption arc but still show the struggle that the dark side taints. Sol still struggles with the dark side but he tries his best to keep control over it not only for his families sake but for his own.

My entire are with Asmus Janes Asmus Janes . Another awesome slow burn long con that spanned years IC and almost a decade ic. I’m so glad they finally get their rest from galactic events and being in the GA / SIS and just living normal lives with their daughter while planning for another.

My childhood best friend hijinks with Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell from when the were six/ seven years old as npcs to finally in their mid twenties and after several ic dramas/ separations / miscommunications and lots of trauma both had to work through, are finally engaged and looking to take over their families vast business empires and grow it even more! It started back in 2015 and glad that we finally made it here ^_^.

I'm adding this introduction on after writing everything else, purely because I wasn't expecting what I wrote to be so heartfelt. We don't normally do introductions last, but I feel like this wall of text deserves it. I've named quite a lot of people below, all of whom have shaped my writing or my characters or both. I appreciate all of them on a level and if you've never had the honour of writing with any of them, I'd highly recommend it. They are absolute legends of the game who deserve so much respect and honestly, I appreciate all of them for even taking the time to write with me.

Singular story? - Here. Kei is one of the OG's on Chaos, his character Raien Keth is one of the first characters I ever wrote with on Chaos back when I was absolutely shocking and had no idea how to write. I genuinely do not believe I would be the writer I am today without Kei and his mentorship and guidance on an OOC level. The fact we've remained friends for years and the fact I always get so excited to write with him again when he comes back to Chaos says a lot about how much respect I have for this man. This story I've linked was just two creative minds working together effortlessly, there was very little planning involved and it just flowed. To this day, remains probably my favourite thing I've written on Chaos. Is it the best? Probably not. Was it the most fun? Oh absolutely.

Arc? - There's two options here. For as much as it didn't go anywhere due to me taking time away for IRL reasons, Caden Evesa Caden Evesa and Loomi Loomi was a super cool story. Truly enjoyed writing with Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el and I advise everyone to do so if they ever get the chance. He's one of the finest writers I've crossed on Chaos and the amount of respect I have for him after this story is class. Jasper wrote with me at a time where I doubted my own writing so much and he genuinely kept me on a straight path, and I appreciate it from him on a level. Jasper is probably the reason I still write on Chaos, despite the fact he probably didn't know that until now.

The second? The current arc for Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway . Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , Revna Revna , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and Commodore Helix Commodore Helix all get shout outs for being honestly truly incredible sports and cracking writers. There's more names involved, Mia Monroe Mia Monroe on her alternative character Lily Rhodes Lily Rhodes and Ordo Ordo on his for example. If I named everyone I'd be here all week. They're some truly great people, brilliant creative minds and amazing friends. The stories being interwoven, from the friendships to suble manipulations and everything in between. Honestly it's some of my favourite writing on Chaos and it's a story currently ongoing as we speak.

Korr Du Lac Korr Du Lac & Xander Draith Xander Draith get a notable shout out for currently being really good sports in a story I'm telling slowly in the background with Cairan Shannon Cairan Shannon . Both amazing folk, both cracking writers who know how to tell a story and just get it.

In terms of some other writers who I just throughly enjoy writing with and who I'm always proud of what we produce? WelshGuy WelshGuy , WolfMortum WolfMortum , Valery Noble Valery Noble , John Locke John Locke , Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren , Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn , Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen just to name a few. All incredible writers who again, you should go write with. There's more here that I've definitely forgotten. Absolute gems whom I've written with over the years who should get a shout out and I'm sorry if I forgot you!

Last edited:
I'm not sure I have stories I am proud of at the moment, I tend to get too absorbed in my own head about everyone being better at writing than me but I have enjoyed nearly everyone I have written with when I get the chance and always want to write more.

A connection that is always fun to write is my character Kat and her relationship to Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , always great fun to write that and have Kat all flustered!

Valery Noble Valery Noble has been fun writing with, whether it is a new character and figuring out their voice or having Jedi with similar interests and how they work together with Lily and Valery! Looking forward to do more with Vera and Lily as they are Padawans together!

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren really helped with Lily's beginning as a Force User scared of the Force. And the difficulties that come from that. It was a lot of fun and they are great to work new ideas and the whole Lupo stories we did were a lot of fun that introduced me to a whole group of writers that I didn't previously interact with. So will always appreciate that!

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren is also someone great to work stories with and had fun plotting stuff with!

And all the people I am currently writing threads with and working stories with, I greatly appreciate you and keen to keep the story going!

Oh boy I’ve had a few already. Most proud of? Don’t think I have one but definite mention to Velran Kilran Velran Kilran for helping get my Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran out of the tank—literally—in Genetic Perfection and am proud to be that roleplayer’s fellow roleplayer for more stories to come.

Though we started in Bound Around Clouds where my Jayrenel Metrum Jayrenel Metrum has spent 99% of postage with her hands and feet bound and her mouth gagged. xD

My pride is never one-sided. Any ‘accomplishment’ I have in a rp thread is because of the person I’m vibing with. Such collaboration is obvious, yes, but always needs to be mentioned.

I'm not sure I have stories I am proud of at the moment, I tend to get too absorbed in my own head about everyone being better at writing than me but I have enjoyed nearly everyone I have written with when I get the chance and always want to write more.
That's why I threw up this thread! I get too in my own head about my stuff, sometimes it's good to let that go and pat yourself on the back.

Ongoing smut saga with Inanna and Cato Harth Cato Harth is the best romance I’ve had the privilege of writing on this site, even if it does veer into parody on occasion

Previous smut saga with Ishani and Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn led to the creation of a whole new planet and a family I’m still exploring and developing to this day

Any RP with Alicio Organa Alicio Organa is always kino, especially when my characters befriend him and then die tragically

Starlin’s apprenticeship under Syd Celsius Syd Celsius was the first great story I was able to write on here, was a lot of fun

Mastering Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar has also been pretty good so far, here’s to more good times to come

Yeah I feel this. I'm over a thousand posts in, but I definitely wouldn't say I'm proud of anything I've written. To be honest, it's hard to feel proud when it seems like few people are interested in writing with me. But I do really enjoy writing with Valery Noble Valery Noble , Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , and Inanna Harth Inanna Harth when I get the chance. I probably couldn't point a finger to a specific thread, but whatever we write is always fun!

Yeah I feel this. I'm over a thousand posts in, but I definitely wouldn't say I'm proud of anything I've written. To be honest, it's hard to feel proud when it seems like few people are interested in writing with me.

A thousand posts in is more than most of my characters have. Most of mine are still under 500, think you are more popular than you realise.

There are a lot of great stories I've been able to be part of on Chaos that I've thoroughly enjoyed, but the tragic romance that kicked off the Sal-Soren story between Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren and Teyla, has been one of my favorites.

I've also enjoyed writing Briana and taking her from a spoiled, sheltered kid, to a fully realized Jedi Knight. From seeing her homeworld burn, to her adventures with all of her friends on Tython where she formed some of the most important relationships that have shaped her life and continue to influence and inspire her, i.e. Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl , Romi Jade Romi Jade , and Valery Noble Valery Noble , to the events of the SGHW where she got to establish her enmity/rivalry with characters like Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof and Velda Nar-Donna Velda Nar-Donna , to losing both of her parents and trying to figure out how to be a better sister to her siblings, Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren , Blaire Sal-Soren Blaire Sal-Soren , Bastila Sal-Soren Bastila Sal-Soren . (Shout out to Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest , and Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance )

The threads with Briana's students, Lily Decoria Lily Decoria , Vera Noble Vera Noble and Aris Noble Aris Noble , and figuring out how she interacts with each of them, trying to alter her approach to the needs of her students, etc. has been a lot of fun.

And of course I can't forget the different romances I've been able to explore, thanks to Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek , Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky and Jaa Ardan Jaa Ardan

Y'all have been fantastic.

Last edited:
The stories I'm most proud of aren't the stories I write for myself. I love my stories, and I love what I write with people, but the ones that make me all proud and happy are the stories where I get a tag. Whether for a one post or if it's even the whole thread, when my character has affected and shaped that story in some way. That's what makes me the happiest to see and read. I've had moments where I just make one post and I get the thrill of reading how everyone reacts to it, how their story changes, how they might try to adapt or simply go with the flow of it. I've gotten tags about characters from months ago, years even, that make me all giggly hehe look at what I was able to add.

I'm proudest of the story beats I provide that can help develop and shape someone else's story in such a way it lasts for threads or even the character's whole lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom