Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of drunk is your character?

Calm, collected, soft spoken.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-drink-beer-but-when-i-do-i-make-chuck-norris-serve-it-to-me-in-a-dress-f73cff.jpg

Until he moves.

082510_drunk_walking_t.jpg

Isley is very capable of holding his liquor...but if you get just the right amount of Corellian Whiskey in him, he turns into (as @Tali loves to say) a skirt-chasing slut. Handsy, Flirty, the whole nine.

[member="Phoebe Verd"] *wraggles eyebrows*

Phoebe can't hold her liquor which is why she's very careful when she drinks limiting herself to only one. Too much liquor = dancing on the bar which is something she rather avoid.

*plots* [member="Isley Verd"]

Rorik Oakenshield said:
Remind my why I'm letting you get drunk? [member="Bryndís Silvertide"]

I am violent skirt chasing type.... Viking says it all
Because you like me...and because you broke my nose, so you kinda owe me :p

Ærin Firebrand said:
Mead is a must!

I get giggly .. (not your typical Viking girly)
That's alright...you can be giggly enough for both of us, I can be punchy enough :D

What kind of drunk am I? Well it matters on what kind of drunk you are talking about. You could be drunk on power, drunk on greed, and much more, but I assume that you are meaning the kind of slobbering drunk that one gets when drinking one to many "Adult beverages" and what I believe I may be like is that *hiccup* sorry, but the kind that speaks way too much abou alot of things without giving too much away. Tries to be flirtatious but absolutely fails. The. Lest not forget about over explaining things!

*passes out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom