Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your characters goals?

Maria Natalja Zambrano - umm... Getting power over the whole Crystalsong planet was her former goal. Now it's getting as much power in the galaxy as possible. Or something like that. She wants to reach the Master rank and then see what she shall do.

Apakkha - reach as far as possible while being a Balinak. :p

Jasmine Lancaster - I... don't know. o_O Strange.

Aliannah S. del D. Filia - galactic peace, getting some acknowledgment in the Galactic Republic's Senate. You know, the usual.

Lorcan Roberts - meh... I don't even know why I have him.

Equa Dominator - oh, my former main... I remember when I still RP with him like that. Anyways, he wants the galaxy to achieve galactic peace. He also want to reach the Inner Peace and many other things. Getting Master included.

Erek'Ard Wagvar - not much. Just... chill around, you know?

Cameron Paté - have a family, a home, a good job. He's a typical man, not a lightsabre-swinging monster.

Nam Karakk - oh... That's a cool character. Anyways, he wants to cause as much chaos as possible, maybe even destroy the most of the galaxy. Everything is stupid, he thinks.

Ephyt-ri of Dahega - another confusing one. I am not sure. Maybe she doesn't have them.

Jiaa Sol - why haven't I used him yet? :huh: *panics*

Roman Ack Terrefe - pay back for what has been done to him.

Sir Rylan Turow, Jr. - just get through his life.

Lilin Amore Lancaster - grow up.

Margaret Koidula - become the most powerful singer in the universe (yes, the universe). Start a band, maybe.

Darth Malificete - serve the vision, serve the Dark Lord!

Asbjörn Olafsson - haven't played with him enough to know that.

Eleandra H'Avelle - destroy all noise. There should be no useless talking in the galaxy. In her opinion.

Darth Vornskr said:
Oh yeah, the horrible treatment of doing nothing with her.

How cruel of me.
From Ven's perspective, you've used her as a tool, to help get things you want.
That whole Sithy-Sith-Sith thing~
Try saying 'Sithy-Sith-Sith' five times fast
For the most part she just wants to punch the ex-leader of the Empire in the face.

If we're talking IC goals (that the character is aware of), then Thurion is just trying to live his life and protect his loved ones. Simple as that. No ultimate goal of conquering the galaxy or become the ruler of a planet. He's just one small person in a ginormous galaxy, and he's aware of it.

If we're talking OOC goals (that I as a writer want to happen to him), then he's currently about to find out about his Valkyri heritage after crashlanding on Midvinter. Once he's older, he'll open up an orphanage for Force-Sensitive children of all ages, kinda like Prof. Xavier's school for the gifted.

Also, getting married to his [member="Kida Ravos"] and have a kid or two wouldn't hurt. :flower:

For Saevio, and in a very general sense, I think I'll simply defer to Hunter S. Thompson:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

This thread still exists? Time for an update, then...

Short-time goals
  • Become Knight. => take a Padawan
  • Learn Healing.
  • Stay alive during Empress Teta invasion.
Long-time goals
  • Become Master.
  • Have successful Padawan(s).
  • (Destroy House Zambrano.)

To solve the riddle as to why his eye is failing, then to find a sith master and become his equal so that there will be twice the force of power in the sith kingdom.

To be hokage!
Wait, no that's not right....
Just to train and become the best in his line of work so he can protect everyone.

It has been a month since the last time I posted here, so... Let's see how things have changed.

Short-time goals
  • Learn Healing.
  • Stay alive during Empress Teta invasion. Stay alive.
Long-time goals
  • Become Master.
  • (Destroy House Zambrano.) Get rid of all of the darkness which still resides in her.

#ShamelessResurrection

Short-time goals
  • Learn Healing. Learn self-defense.
  • Move over to the Levantine Sanctum, just to be safe from the Sith.
Long-time goals
  • Stay alive.
  • Become Master.
  • Get rid of all of the darkness which still resides in her.

Short Term :
  • Convince [member="Thessa Kai"] not to divorce him anytime soon
  • Gain a company Tier
  • Continue to explore the Levantine Sanctum
  • Spend more time with his son

Long Term :
  • Convince Miss Kai to put up with antics til they are old and wrinkled.
  • Advance company further/create a subsidiary.
  • Convince Miss Kai to produce another half-Galan, half-Human child with him once more.
  • Go on one exploration with [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] without her tearing up the landscape or killing the locals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom