Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your Character's dirty little secret?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Well, there's my problem. I'm the wrong gender xD I mean, I'm a Lethan! That must get me some credit, right?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Sarge Potteiger said:
Errybody does, hardly a dirty little secret

now if you were into hutts on the other hand...
Now I need to make a tumblr hutt-sex blog full of slash-fiction. Good work sarge.

Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I close my eyes, but I can still see her tits bouncing...When I was ten, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat shit. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was twelve I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom