Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you guys wanna see from Chaos in 2024????????????

Before any of you GA mfs ask, no I'm not putting those on Jasper.

fcb27025-c9c5-4a0e-aac9-c6ae5d2b8eb0_text.gif

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
I try to make a point of weighing in as little as possible on the OOC when I'm not able to RP, but... can't help myself whenever an idea pollutes my head...

Just throwing this one out there for the public to chew on; a "combat skill" lore template would be kinda cool. I've pitched it to a couple experts privately, which went fairly well, but I might as well see how it tracks.

I figure it's worth considering, as it creates a linkable skillset to be included in character profiles, combat unit subs, and RP, much in the same way noghri assassin, adumari piloting, or lightsaber forms can be linked to the wookiepedia. Strengths and weaknesses can be established, as well as required equipment, training availability, required physiology, history of development, etc...

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
would be cool to have some trade route-like things or maybe some events that grant certain types of loot

would also be cool to see each planet have modifiers for what resources they provide, as well as maybe manpower, which would give reason and value to certain planets, and might make domination more viable other than " I'm big look at me."

might be cool to also have a recruitment board kind of section to for factions looking for members.

Last edited:
I try to make a point of weighing in as little as possible on the OOC when I'm not able to RP, but... can't help myself whenever an idea pollutes my head...

Just throwing this one out there for the public to chew on; a "combat skill" lore template would be kinda cool. I've pitched it to a couple experts privately, which went fairly well, but I might as well see how it tracks.

I figure it's worth considering, as it creates a linkable skillset to be included in character profiles, combat unit subs, and RP, much in the same way noghri assassin, adumari piloting, or lightsaber forms can be linked to the wookiepedia. Strengths and weaknesses can be established, as well as required equipment, training availability, required physiology, history of development, etc...
I absolutely adore this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom