Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Could a Lightsaber Sheath be Made Of?

sabrina

[member="Edgy Wind Jedi"] May suggest using one like palpatine, under his sleeve and can be activated by the force to release it.

I think I've read this idea a few times, possible from yourself, but a sheathe that can catch and store the expended energy would be a good idea. As its been mentioned, a saber that comes incontact expends energy. But as it gives off heat, that heat might be able to restore what is loss. Perhaps a series of conductive wires or internal frame to catch and transport the energy back to the weapon could be a good idea.
[member="Edgy Wind Jedi"]
(Edit: as mentioned before, phrk, beskar, and songsteel are your best bet. Unless you want rapid transfer of energy to storing device, then perhaps ultrachrome with some sort of cooling system incase it overheats would be a good idea)

Also, for people telling him to just drop the idea... its an interesting one. Maybe not the most practical, but the emporer spent billions of credits to build a giant moon station... slave driving and hyperspacing a much less costly ship would have been faster and cheaper. Stop trying to discourage a possibly interesting character idea simply because 'its not what I would do,' when he's trying to find a reason behind said idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom