Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What characters would you like to see on SWRP?

skeletor.jpg

This would be the only thing I'd endorse. Otherwise, I can start naming all the characters I wouldn't want to see, and that entire list could be summarized in muscle bound teenage oafs and teenage girls with daddy issues that also have the rainbow as their hair color.

Alice Red said:
skeletor.jpg

This would be the only thing I'd endorse. Otherwise, I can start naming all the characters I wouldn't want to see, and that entire list could be summarized in muscle bound teenage oafs and teenage girls with daddy issues that also have the rainbow as their hair color.
I ALMOST tried that

anyway... Eren's karkin' titan form would be interesting even as a NPC to fight, though karkin' quick as hell to kill

Salem Norongachi said:
I'd love to see people, not carbon copies of some character/person shoe horned into the setting. It boils my blood to see new characters crop up that are just an imitation of whomever happens to be their avatar.
Why do I feel that this was directed towards me... And I was going to change Kaliion soon...

EmKay

I'd like to see more every day people that get absorbed into the world of adventure and such. A kind of rags-to-riches type thing, even without the rags. Joe-to-pro maybe? Take Salem's character Nik Rillians and my character Leon Heath. The main difference is that I'm addicted to Force users to Leon is sensitive, but neither of them does much out of the ordinary (Leon hasn't even properly got off Corellia yet), and have much more emotional or devastating response to the simplest things as killing a person. It adds a higher level of depth to the character as they go from that guy on the road and develop into hardened people. I tried that to an extent with Atretes, but with his backstory he was predisposed to war and just got used to it. So I made Leon.

Who is essentially me.

In Star Wars.

And while people seem to hate total self-insertion, it seems to me like a fun, and most accurate way to portray a believable character. Put yourself in the roleplay. If you're weak and over/underweight, do that. If you're thin and quick but have low stamina, write that! Your character can naturally pull themselves together, but as a base start, a character can't get more realistic than a real person.

Atretes Rhoujen said:
I'd like to see more every day people that get absorbed into the world of adventure and such. A kind of rags-to-riches type thing, even without the rags. Joe-to-pro maybe? Take Salem's character Nik Rillians and my character Leon Heath. The main difference is that I'm addicted to Force users to Leon is sensitive, but neither of them does much out of the ordinary (Leon hasn't even properly got off Corellia yet), and have much more emotional or devastating response to the simplest things as killing a person. It adds a higher level of depth to the character as they go from that guy on the road and develop into hardened people. I tried that to an extent with Atretes, but with his backstory he was predisposed to war and just got used to it. So I made Leon.

Who is essentially me.

In Star Wars.

And while people seem to hate total self-insertion, it seems to me like a fun, and most accurate way to portray a believable character. Put yourself in the roleplay. If you're weak and over/underweight, do that. If you're thin and quick but have low stamina, write that! Your character can naturally pull themselves together, but as a base start, a character can't get more realistic than a real person.
I almost did that once

[member="SARI"], yes I am a thief, however I have been planing on using him for a while as my playby. I just didn't have the time, and I wanted to wait a while when he became darker to use him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom