Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What attracts you? [IC]

Niria

A Pureblood searching for purpose.
Hmm... Well, not judge me based on my species, for one. They also need to be on the Good Guys Team. Humanoid, preferably. Looks are always nice, but looks and personality matter equally.

Jed Lonestar said:
awful big boobs
How did I know....

From a looks standpoint I like a slim curvy figure... call me shallow if you want but it's true. Hair color doesn't matter as long as the face is pretty.

From an intellect standpoint I like smart women. I can't stand a woman who I can't have an intelligent conversation with.

Oh she's got to be the sort that likes adventure. I'm not going to be staying still.

I go less for body, and more personality

Are you broken inside? Demented? Crazy? Absolutely Psychotic? Yes please

Though if I was pressed, i do prefer something athletic and slim, good legs and feet are a plus as well

Someone caring, who always want my opinion. She needs to know the little things count, like flowers randomly or just a hug/kiss on the cheek. A girl who is strong, has nice muscle tones and breasts, and is not too tall. She would also posses a determined personality, tough gal kinda attitude whom on the inside is really just a softie. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom