Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What attracts you? [IC]

"Hard to find anybody that can beat you up anymore. Is that a fetish? No way. So like...I suppose if they kick Shebs and stuff, they'd be good with me. Oh! Oh! They've gotta like...be able to shoot somebody during a monologue. Nothing is funnier than shooting a guy, mid monologue. Classic."

Well Jan I think would either go for someone with a hint of kindness in them. Because he wants to try and show some kindness, but forgot how to be. Also, with a little hard to get, and funny insults with a cherry on top.

The quiet, stress free environment where only smart, intellegent people come about and have a nice discussion. I'm not about that 'Hey I'm super OP give me information I desire' life, man.

While his past involved a great deal of subtlety and outright duplicity, Alkor never really put a great deal of stock in flirtation or seduction. He is commonly drawn to others with fierce willpower, as well as a healthy appetite for drinking. These are qualities he looks for in those he associates with, not really in a partner. If Alkor were to be attracted to someone, I'm not entirely certain what qualities they would exhibit. This is due in part to the nearly myopic nature of his lifestyle for more than ten years, and the fact that in the wake of that way of life he focused all of his time and energy in living freely.

Being free generally means not submitting oneself to anything, and that has included the abstract concept of love. As far as I've noticed while writing him, he has been Asexual, with a general enjoyment of combat that borders on unhealthy. He may enjoy fighting people more than he does being in their company, but he never starts a fight for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom