Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your thoughts on Spencer?

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Spencer has always been one of my favorite characters, having always consistently remained in my top five characters on this site. She's a character with a tremendous amount of facets, and I don't think I'd be wrong in saying that each person sees a slightly different side of her. She's like a brilliant diamond. The character design in question was certainly spectacular, and her storyline with Ashin has been one of the best I've seen on this site, a testament to the character's ability to be well-written almost as much as to the writer's abilities themselves. I'm very honored to have become a part of Spencer's story.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
Well, you know I think you're a great writer...though we need to find a way to RP together again. Any ideas?

For Spencer I've not followed all her stories, but it seems there's something of an alignment question. I'm not sure whether she's light or dark or what anymore. She works with the Fringe, who have a fairly 'colourful' array of folks and I'm not sure how she keeps neutral.

On the plus side, her relationship with Ashin is very well written. Good job!

I've RPed with a few times, and I enjoyed it.

It's been too long since we've interacted in anything even marginally, that'd I'd be able to give you much more than you are a cool person :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom