Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Piece of Junk! [Sandrow/Vani]

Emily Vani

E
"Rmmkay!" she says with that nasty tendency to talk with her mouth full.

After clearing her mouth, she continues, "Well, as for the engines, I do have some friends over in the Kuat Drive Yards..."

Her voice is hesitant. Deciding whether or not to tell him she decides not to and leaves it at that.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak gave an amicable shrug, and continued eating.

She looked like she was going to tell him something, then stopped. He had learned from experience to never ask a lady what she was thinking.

So he ignored it and finished eating.

"You know anyone high up in the KDY? Or what?"

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Thinking inwardly, she proceeds carefully.

"Well. I once....did something...for one of the guys over there. I mean...he would probably expect...something of value...from me."

Her history of being with almost every guy in the galaxy for sex wasn't just lowlifes.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Emily Vani

E
"Well. As long as he gets what he wants. Which would be me for a couple hours. Or money."

She considered the latter to be the best option.

But one could never be too picky.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"I think we'll go for money," he said, guessing at her tone.

He nodded to himself, and got up, taking the dishes with him.

Waiting till she wasn't looking, he ran a finger over the pan she had been using. Putting it into his mouth, he immediately felt his supper disagreeing with him.

Spitting it out, he ran his mouth through a couple rinses of mouthwash.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Later that evening as Emily got herself ready for bed. When finally prepared she went to the couch.

With a blanket and pillow in hand, she made herself comfortable.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He was getting himself ready for bed, when he froze. She was making herself very comfortable on his couch.

"Uh... ah heh.... uhm... what are you doing on the couch? I gave you my room..."

Unless... she was after something more than a bed....

Which he hoped against, as beautiful as she was. He ... just wasn't ready for it. With her. Or anyone, for that matter. But her especially.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"You can have it for a couple nights!" she says cheerily.

"I feel like I've been overstaying. Just gonna share the love."

She smiled at him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He shook his head, amazed at her determination to get her with him. Though, considering her past, it was reasonable enough.

"You haven't been overstaying anything. It's wonderful to have you on board," he said honestly.

"And no love need be shared. The simple fact you're staying is testament enough."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"You go sleep in the bed. I wont take no for an answer."

She wanted to let Jak have his bed again, feeling that it was unfair to occupy it continuously.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

His brow rose. "Uhh... o-kayy?"

Keeping half an eye on her, he went to her - his - room, exhausted.

Sitting down on the bed, he noticed that the room no longer smelt entirely like a man's room normally would.

It had just a hint of Emily on the air, and he gave a half-grin. Curious, he picked up the cover and experimentally sniffed. It was quite potent with Emily.

A wry grin filled his face. Even in a different room, she continued to remind him of her presence.

He lay back on the bed, the last thing his conscious mind remembered was Emily's perfume...

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
In the wee hours of the morning when the sun was just rising, Emily awoke. No terror. Just woke up.

She grinned to herself.

Padding silently through the ship, Emily arrived at the bedroom. Slipping through the door, she runs and jumps onto the bed.

"GOOD MORNING JAK!" she yells, landing on top of him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

As Jak slowly came back to reality, he noticed two things. First, he had had a full night of sleep. He immediately felt like an idiot for missing her screaming. That was dumb. But that fear soon was qualmed as he noticed the second important detail. She was happily bouncing all over his bed. Mostly on him.

" 'Zz it morning already? Gnnnnnn.... geez Em, get offmeh..."

He attempted to feebly shove her off him.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
The shove did nothing. She sprawled out on Jak putting all her weight down.

"Mornin' cutie!" she laughs then kisses him.

Rolling over next to Jak on the side of the bed that was open she clasped her fingers with his.

"How'd you sleep?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Whooff!" he gasped as she flattened his chest.

"Teeaahhhhhhhhhh...." he gasped, exaggerating his injuries. But it had done the trick; he was awake now.

Well, more awake than before.

"Mmm...morning..."

He looked over at her, not responding to her touch, but not drawing back from it either.

"Why do you think I slept so well?" he asked, answering her question with a question.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"WELL!" she starts, "I think you slept well because I did."

It was true. Today Emily was ready to take down a dozen star destroyers with her pinkie.

"So hun, what's for breakfast?"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"That I can agree on."

He lay there for a moment under the covers, until she asked what the morning meal was.

"Well, if you let me have a moment of privacy, I'll get some nerfhide bacon ready," he said, his hand pushing at her with renewed strength.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Succumbing to his push, Emily rolled off the bed and somersaulted to her feet.

"You have five minutes!"

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"I need two," he said, shooing her out.
Two_very_boring_minutes_later.jpg

Aaaand there he goes folks!

He had the bacon on the skillet within five minutes.

"Crispy & crunchy, or oily and soggy?" he asked, his bias apparent.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom