Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been...

So, it's been a fair few years since I've been around anything Star Wars, let alone tried my hand at writing again. So, I'm thinking a brief explanation is in order.

I'm going to get this out of the way right now, as if I don't, I feel I'm doing everyone here whether I know them or not, a disservice. One hopes you will be fair with me about this.

I am a grateful, recovered alcoholic. I started drinking damn near every day after my car accident in 2018, and as a result I ended up unable to put the drink down due to withdrawal. I thankfully had enough pressence of mind to seek help, however. It was, rough to say the least. But, I am currently 13 months sober and rebuilding my life one day at a time. I'm writing this simply because due to my alcohol consumption combined with after effects of the car accident, I honestly have a spotty memory about things, and I am sure I've said or done something to upset a fair few people over the years. If I have, please do not hesitate to contact me via Private Message, and we can talk.

Ok, that being said, one of the few things that ever really gave me any sort of modicum of peace and serenity is writing; namely RP. I'm not entirely sure I'll keep writing Ket, reviving some old alts, or perhaps creating something new entirely, but I would like to write something again.

I can only hope that I might still be welcome around these parts.

Missed this place, and all my old friends (and foes!) and those I've yet to meet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom