Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What’s your favorite scene in Star Wars?

Movies: Either the entire orbital battle in R1 or ROS. I’m a sucker for dogfights

Shows: Clone Wars. I don’t remember the episode name but it is where Ashoka is riding a AT-TE as it is climbing straight vertical up a mountain. It was awesome.

Books: I can’t just pick one scene out of a book, so I’m going to pick a whole book. Lost Stars is still my all time favorite SW book. But I currently reading Death Troopers, so that might change.

Games: The Vader cutscene from Jedi Fallen Order was badass

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Movies: - When Yoda pulls Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp and Luke says, "I don't believe it." To which Yoda replies, "That, is why you failed." One of the greatest truths in the world.

EU: - The will-they/won't-they relationship between Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade in The Last Command novel. I was never sure "if" they were actually reading each others mind, about to assassinate one another, or were suddenly about to take off their clothes and get freaky with it. Yet in the end they learned to trust one another and give the future a chance. Fightfightfight, kissskisskiss. Sooo good.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Movies - The iconic one that started my fascination with Star Wars for me... When Darth Vader stepped through the blown hatch on the Tantive IV in A New Hope and took his first raspy, menacing breaths. I got chills of excitement; my favorite villain. Also, the 'I love you' scene in Empire Strikes Back. Han is the man. <3

Books - Well most heartfelt as a reader was Chewie's death in NJO: Vector Prime. I cried like a baby. Also, Anakin Solos' death in NJO: Star by Star, and Mara Jede Skywalker's death in LotF: Sacrifice. I have no more tears.

Games: - I've never been a gamer per se...Does Legos Star Wars count? lol Actually, I did enjoy playing Rogue Squadron a few times on an older platform, but then again I have a love thing going on for the Fab Four. So anything to do with my flyboys, I'm game!

Last edited:
The introduction of the imperial starfleet, and by extension Darth Vader from the Empire Strikes Back. The way the music swells, the introduction to this gargantuan fleet of Star Destroyers, of which we have seen but two in the same place. Then the sensation of the music, in my view the most iconic work of John Williams. The way that brass picks up as the Executor comes into full view, eclipsing these now seemingly insignificant Star Destroyers still sends shivers down my spine. And then Vader. His low, artificial breathing reverberating. His slow steps across the command deck. The visceral fear of the crewmen as Vader strolls across to investigate Ozzel and Piett's bickering. To me, this is arguably one of the most gorgeously set pieces in the entire saga.

By far, order 66 is my favorite scene in all of the movies. In the comics I believe my favorite scene would be when Vader has his temple built and it keeps getting jacked up so he keeps killing the guy building it XD.

5r9085uldjs01.jpg

Undeniably Mine

Movies: Easily the Anakin Vs Obi Wan, I cried reading it, cried watching it.

Games: Easily KOTOR's twist with Malak revealing the PC to be Revan all along.

Books: Probably the moment when Jacen turned to the dark side.

Shows: The final duel of Obi Wan and Maul. I think the Zabrak finally found peace.

Movies: Order 66. I could probably also say that about any other media it's been done in because it gets me every time with the feels.

Games: I wanna say KOTOR twist, but I knew about it before playing the game. So probably the ending of Jedi: Fallen Order. That one scared the shit out of the me.

Books: Pretty certain the only SW book I've read is the Revan novel, so I can't really speak to this category.

Comics: Easily anything from the Dark Lord of the Sith comics, but especially the dream that Vader has about killing Palpatine.

Shows: I adore the seen in Clone Wars season 7 where maul tears through those clones with no lightsaber, just the force. It's like the Rogue One Vader scene turned up to 11. Also any seen in CW with Anakin and Rush Clovis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom