Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

Josh stood up, staring into where her eyes would be curiously... The burn mark on his throat shining like a battle scar. He nodded slowly, taking a breath.

"You're not like any of the other Sith..." he mused aloud. "You have a heart... Common sense... Perhaps we will meet again one day" he said calmly.

He turned around, as if testing his trust in her... She had a clear view of his back she could strike... And then he walked away. The scientists in the facility hid and cowered in fear, having watched the entire fight. In their minds, not only had the Jedi shown amazing strength against the Sith, but somehow had been able to overpower even her mind... They didn't want to mess with something like that, even if in reality, Josh had decided to take a massive risk and put his trust in Vira.

Josh quickly sliced the terminal in one of the rooms, downloading what he needed to his datapad...

After finishing his task, he relaxed a bit. Finally, he had what he needed...

As he walked back out, he stopped as he came face to face with the Miraluka again. He tilted his head, staring at her curiously... She wasn't like anyone else he had ever met in his life...

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira could feel the Jedi staring at her. She was facing the floor. It was only a matter of time before her master discovered that she had let the Jedi go free. He would kill her slowly as punishment for her betrayal. She did not fear death. She did, however, fear being remembered for being such a disgrace to the Sith. The Miraluka who was too weak to kill a Jedi, even though he was inches from death....... She clenched her jaw. She would face her punishment and take full responsibility for what she had done. That, at least, would be honorable. "What do you wait for, Jedi? You have what you have come for. Why linger in such a dark place for any longer than you need to?" She said.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He took a breath. He could sense her emotions... And he felt bad for the fact he had likely condemned this Miraluka to death... His fingers brushed her cheek.

"You're an interesting person making it worth staying" he said with a slight smirk on his face as he let his hand drop. "Is the Sith really worth it?" he asked. "Are they really the big support you want to be loyal to, if they'll kill you just like that?" he added, sighing.

"You don't deserve this crap" he stated simply.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira's skin prickled a bit when he touched her cheek. "It isn't that simple," She breathed. "To you, it is a choice, to be dark or light. But to me.........It is my life. The Sith are my life. If I were to lose them............" She shook her head, not willing to think of the pain she would feel. "I have always had the Dark side. It has kept me alive ever since I was a child. I.......need it. I do not expect you to understand."

He sighs, nodding a bit.

"Vira..." he began. "EVERYTHING is a choice. If the Sith are doing this to you, then this isn't the life you want to live..." he said.

"I'll admit my faith in the Jedi hasn't exactly been the best lately" he said, sighing. "There's been a lot of issues... But that's the thing. I can leave with my head held high. They were my life, since I was a small child. My parents were both Jedi. My grandparents were both Jedi. This is all I know... But I can still leave if they become a danger to me... Especially if they're going to kill me next I see them" he said.

"You've had the power to leave at anytime, Vira... You just need to break free from that mindset that you're there forever and NEED them. That's the only advice I can give..."

"Break your chains. It's as the Sith code said... Through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me"

He shuddered at uttering anything he memorized from that forsaken code, but he was willing to risk his own personal discomfort for Vira's sake.

"Break your chains..." he whispered.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira set her face to the ground. Could she ever let go? This was the only life she had ever known. She had gained friends, and she had lost them here. Her parents were dead before she could ever know them. Her master had taught her to let the Dark Side flow through her. Here, she had felt the true meaning of power. But.........This wasn't what she wanted, Vira realized. None of this was what she truly wanted, or needed. She was not the heartless Sith she was supposed to be. So then, why cling to something if it wasn't even hers to begin with? Vira took a deep breath........ Break your chains.............. "This body is a prison no longer..."

He smiled as he saw her finally break her chains...

He put a hand on her shoulder, taking her hand with his other one and helping her straighten up to her feet. His fingers rubbed hers a bit in comforting before he let go.

"You're an amazing woman, obviously" he said. "I'm happy to see you break away, you didn't belong there... All I can do now is hope you find your true calling sooner or later" he said.

He stared into where her eyes would be, smiling. "I promise you, I will be there for you every step of the way" he reassured. "If there's anything I can do... Just name it"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira stood before him. The traces of a smile tugged at the edges of her lips. "I need to leave here. My master must never know that I was a part of this." She said, turning her face over her shoulder for a moment, using the Force to sense if anyone else was watching.

Josh's attention moved to the scientists around the facility, hiding and waiting for them to leave.

"You can come with me and be dropped off wherever you like" he said. "Coruscant is a 4 day trip. If there's somewhere you want to be, I can drop you off along the way at any point during the trip he said"

"But while we're speaking of nobody knowing..." he said. "What should we do about the scientists?" he asked. "It's your call"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira turned around, facing the cowering scientists. She walked up to each one, waving her hand once over their heads and saying: "A Jedi broke into the facility and stole the codes. The soldiers protecting you told you to hide here. There were no Sith present to stop him. You do not know who the Jedi is, or where he went afterwards. You just know that the soldiers are dead." When this was finished, she walked back over to the man. "Let us leave."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira was silent as they walked away. Half of her had wanted to kill them, to be honest. But a Jedi would never kill innocents, and she had to make it appear that she had not been there. So, mind-tricking was the only probable solution. When he remarked about how well she was doing, a tiny smile appeared on her face. "Thank you," She said softly.

He smiled a bit. Civilians ran and cowered in fear as Vira made her way through the village, but stopped and whispered at the sight of the Jedi Knight and member of the Jedi Council who had spoken to them earlier talking to her and walking with her. Had he subdued the Sith? Did the Jedi take her as a slave? They would never know. They had all heard fighting in the facility after the Jedi had walked in, so all they could do was assume the Jedi had probably killed somebody in there.

As they walked along the plains and savannahs of Dantooine together, Josh looked over at Vira. "So tell me a bit about yourself" he said with a slight smile. "Where are you from? How'd you end up joining the Sith?"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira walked beside him. "I can only assume that I was born on Korriban. My parents died when I was a baby. My old master felt the Force in me even then. He took me in and raised me as his apprentice on Korriban. The Sith teachings shaped my entire life." She said quietly.

He nodded slowly. "Well, that explains a lot" he said. "Though I've never heard of a Miraluka being born on Korriban... Most of them, if Sao gave me the right info, go to their home planet to mate unless it's a cross species mating... And if your parents were cross species, you'd be able to look at me right now" he said.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shrugged slightly. "I do not know where my home planet is. I considered Korriban my home for a time. But then my master was slain. I could not remain there. Not with his spirit finding me in the night....." Vira shuddered in remembrance.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira nodded slowly. "Korriban is home to thousands of souls, many of them belonging to Sith who died in the wars there that happened so long ago. I used to hear them, when I slept. Crying out in anguish and agony. Begging for a release that they would never find. Sometimes, I can hear them still......" She trailed off for a moment, as if they were once again screaming in her ears for help. "When my master joined them.......... I always felt watched. At night, he would stand over me, just.......... watching............" She shuddered again.

He winced, and sighed. He put a hand on her shoulder in comfort. He didn't expect Vira to come close and cuddle for comforting, but if she did he probably would have allowed her anyway.

"Just relax.... It's over now..." he reassured. "That part of your life is behind you. No more Korriban... Hopefully. I was there once... I feel could and hear the spirits of the dead in my head... I can't really imagine an overnight stay..."

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira sighed. "Just be thankful for that," She said. Feeling his arm around her made her feel a strange sensation inside. She cleared her throat after a moment. "Do you have a name?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom