Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

Josh released the lightning, before deciding to change tactics and charge Vira, faking a swing as he loosed a kick to her side to unbalance her, the sharp kick sailing through the air like a martial artist, before either after she dodges or if she's hit, regardless, he still swung his saber for her shoulder to try and throw her off her guard and give an opening.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
The kick threw Vira into the wall. She fell to the ground, hard. She could taste the blood in her mouth. That just made her angry. She rose and lunged at him, making fast blows to his torso before swinging her lightsaber at his chest and legs.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh tried to block the charge, but missed the first time. Luckily, the magnus armor under his robes kept the slash from harming him, but he had to be careful not to make that mistake again. Quickly, he blocked the next few torso blows, before leaping over the leg slash and giving her a hard shove to the ground with his strength, landing on his feet. He walked over and pointed his lightsaber at her in warning, waiting for her to get up...

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira was on her hands and her knees. Her lightsaber was out of reach. Her Force powers were no match for his. Her combat skills were no match for his. Her face was turned to the ground. "Finish me....." She breathed, "Please......."

Josh shook his head. Though he didn't deactivate his lightsaber in case it were a dirty trick to attack, he leaned down...

And took Vira's hand, gently. He laced his fingers in hers before squeezing her hand hard enough to be able to with just the one hand pull her to her feet. He stared at her seriously, deactivating his lightsaber as he let go and stood back.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira felt him back away. "Do it......" She said, Her hands clenching into fists. "Don't make me live with such disgrace. KILL ME! " She ran at him, punching him wherever she could.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira let out a frustrated scream. She used her other fist to knock him square in the jaw. She wrenched her fist out of his grasp. "DO IT!!!" She cried.

Josh gritted his teeth as she punched him. He stared deep into her face... But didn't strike her.

Instead, he walked over to her lightsaber and picked it up, looking down at the weapon, then back at her...

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira was breathing heavily with rage. "Kill me, Jedi! If you wish to show me true mercy, then you WILL kill me!!! " She snarled.

He plucked the lightsaber open, and took the red crystal from inside.... The lightsaber no longer had any power or any significance of the Sith as he put the crystal away and tossed the lightsaber back to her.

"No" he said. "I refuse to kill you" he repeated again.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira caught her useless lightsaber. "What......What have you done?........That......... was mine.........." She turned her face down to the lightsaber that had been hers since she first built it on Korriban. It was the only possession she had ever really owned. It was, in a way, a piece of her. She continued to look at her saber. Emotions waged war in her. Anger from being denied an honorable death. Anguish from loosing something so precious to her. Anger that he had ruined it.

He held up the crystal. "That lightsaber is a part of you, I can sense it.... I know the feeling. But this crystal is not" he said.

"There are crystals where you journey to the crystal caves, danger the beasts there and find the crystal whos signature matches YOU" he said. "This here.. Is artificial. A sith shortcut, thats why they're all red" he said.

"Your lightsaber is not useless to you still.... Do not forsake it if it really is a part of you"

"I do have a question though... Why did you join the Sith?" He asked.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira turned her face to him. At first she said nothing. Then, something just came out of her mouth. "I joined the Sith because they are all that I have ever had." She mentally scolded herself for saying this to him. It was the truth, though. She had never known her parents, nor the love that one can receive from them. The Sith had been her life for as long as she could remember. In a way, they were her family. As was the Dark side in general. She held out her hand. "Give it back," She said.

He sighed, nodding in response. "Alright, I will return it" he said, handing it back to her. "I'd suggest going to the crystal caves on Sith Owned Dantooine though" he suggested, happy he was past the topic of killing her. "You will grow to appreciate the saber more if you do"

He walked past her, hoping he could find the plans before she tried to off herself again"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Without a moment's hesitation, Vira re-inserted her crystal and hit the man on the back of the head with the butt of her lightsaber. She knew it would not knock him out, merely daze him, so she acted fast. She pulled him backward by the back of hid clothes and threw him to the ground. She then pinned him there, her lightsaber activated above his throat. She said nothing, merely holding him firmly to the ground.

He stared up at her as his vision cleared up, taking a breath as his fingers grasped his lightsaber.

"And this is how you wish to end this?" He asked. "Attacking someone who gave you mercy from behind? Is that what the Sith do?" He asked firmly, staring up into her face.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira inclined her face down at his. "Mercy is a weakness. One must attack without hesitation if they are to live," She said, remembering the words of her master clearly. If he would not kill her willingly, then she was forced to make him. She put her lightsaber close enough to make a small burn on his throat before pull it back a bit. It would burn like hell. And it may just be the leverage she needed.

He winced, but breathed. His eyes never left where hers would be.

"Then do it" he said calmly.

"Do it. Take the cowards way out... The Siths way out" he said, breathing as he waited for her to attack...

"I refuse to kill you"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira gripped her lightsaber. Do it. You must. It is the way of the Sith. You MUST kill him....... She clenched her jaw, but her lightsaber didn't move. Why are you hesitating? To hesitate in battle is to DIE. Act now, or this will all be for nothing....... She sucked in a breath, tensing before the final slash that would end her enemy. She sat there for a long moment, unable to move. She couldn't do it. She couldn't kill him. She didn't know why, but for some reason, the thought of killing someone like him....... It brought a sick feeling to her. This.....This is wrong....... She rose from him, deactivating her blade. "Go," She said, her voice sullen. "Leave me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom