Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Zarack Zorathi"]

Welcome and try not to get caught by anyone who knows your face, and you should be fine, plus if you're in the outback I'm pretty sure our hunters won't be after you... pretty sure

[member="Aerin The Lost"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Thank you, very much!

I'll do my best to keep my head down though at the same time, I'm not completely put off by the idea of a good chase.

That said, I do have one question; and then I'll stop posting in this thread. Unfortunately I'm not the kind of bloke that just jumps into a new faction and goes headfirst to partake in their dominions, dev-threads and what not without first being introduced In-Character to at-least one of it's members in a story that makes sense so...-Given Zarack has a history on Demonsgate, would it be alright if I created a new thread tagged TKO for the sake of An introduction. I did look at Rebellion Actual though Demonsgate makes a tad more sense.

That cool?

Edit: On second thought is this thread still open?

Oh, hello there! Didn't see you, but let me introduce myself.

*bows with a flourish and a grin*

Johnny D, The Diamond in the Rough. Slicer Dicer, Hack-tastic Rogue Extraordinaire.

Am I the best damn Slicer you know? Nope. Am I the best LOOKING Slicer you've ever met? Not by a long shot. Am I one cool, cool cat? Damn skippy. I can make your trashcan sing you the time, and I am a hardware wizard. Want your own custom Deck? I can do that. Want a Pilot Droid that fits in the palm of your hand? I can do that. Want a kooky kid who can just as easy blend into a crowd as be the life of the party? I CAN do that!

Yessir, Mr. Johnny D is your go-to guy for all the goodness.

Ever found yourself on the weird side of the Holonet? Chances are I got you there, and you dont even know it!

I've got an ego, and the skill to match. But I'm no dummy, no sir! Only a fool thinks they are the best. A wise man knows he knows nothing at all.

So, I know everything, yet I don't seem to have a clue, dig?

Call on me, oh call on me. I'll make you smile.

Hi everybody, I've found myself with a lot more free time and thought it was time for me to really grind down and dedicate myself to working on this site and thanks to the welcome and helpfulness I received from [member="Bryce Bantam"] when I joined just over a month ago I decided TKO was the place for Alyija here. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

I also have an alt I've been setting up in The First Order so if anyone needs a villain or connection there, hit me up :)

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Alyija Derith"] Welcome, also this is one of my alts as well, and I hate terror birds. So, so much so thanks for that Ark flashback. Not sure if I said it on main but welcome to the Outback [member="Kami Meran"]!

I'm doing some timey-wimey stuff with Rio right now so I figured to throw her down here so she can do a little growing up :)

[member="Spencer Varanin"] [member="Iron Giant"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Stella"] - Now weither your just passing through or looking to join in the TKO goodness, welcome all, any questions feel free to speak up, otherwise jump into any thread still cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom