Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

We got some [member="Mitsuba"], but mostly we are a bunch of good writers that enjoy the free rebal lifestyle and in general being cool with one another. So welcome, pull up a thread or three and looking forward to see you in the outback.

Anya loma here your local crazy person (at the moment)gonna be doing a rp soon where anya crash lands near the hq of here (if there is one...if not just crashing close by)

In any case this place is perfect for anya it looks! Can't wait to rp

First off [member="Anya Loma"] welcome, I would just say pick a planet, we got assets all over. No real HQ as we are a normal Rebel style faction that has just concentrate do here in the outback. Be sure to drop an OOC when you make your grand entrance, hope me or and alt can join ya.

Leos Palle

L
Hi all. I'm making a Jedi (since I have two darksiders and two neutral, I need some balance). Kind of what I'd call a Jedi Ranger, I guess. She's the kind of Jedi you send deep behind enemy lines to organize a resistance movement and assist them in battle.

Howdy folks. You all know as several people, but Aeshi is probably the best suited for the Outback. She'll be a tramp captain and explorer just North of y'alls space, on Imynusoph, with a base at the Tillian Outer Rim Trading Outpost. Her parents smuggled for the Underground back in the day, before getting captured and sent to a prison ship by the One Sith, so while she was super young at the time, she remembers and is open to assisting them in whatever way, as she's a Warden of the Sky and smuggler herself as well.

Hmm. Oh! Also working on getting her family's company up and running, so that'll tie in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom