Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Dagobah Park [ORC Dominion of Dagobah]

Objective: 1 (Destroy the Rakghoul Virus)
Location: Into Aurark Military Research Facility (Camp Braisley)
Equipment: Spider-Gloves, Hunter Bow, Hunter Quiver, Wrist-saber, Cloak
Faction: Outer Rim Coalition
Allies:
Neutral: [member='Amadeus Ren'] , [member='Rexus Wenck'] , [member="Julius Rhein"] [member='Peyton Steele']
Enemies: Ghouls or anyone who stop him from destroying the remnants of the virus.

Take arrow, aim, fire. It landed into the head of a beast, knocking a ghoul back into the bushes. Draw another while two more came out, with bloodlust in their eyes, equal to a madman "Venus i will have to retreat to higher grounds. I can´t take my chances on close combat" he fired the second arrow, and it landed on the shoulder. Not a killing blow or something that the monster bother to take out of his body. They felt no pain at all, and Acaleus retreated to the nearest wall and crawl it using his gloves. That arrow would serve its purpose in the right moment. The ghouls hit the wall, almost scratch his feets trying to reach with Acaleus flesh. Dozens came following and even the myneyrsh with his rib cage showing. It pushed aside his fellow demons and hit the wall with one of the blades-hands, climbing the wall. Other creatures were starting to stack over each other, and they would soon reach him. The worst part was the noice they made together.

With his left hand sticking in the metal wall, Acaleus used his right wrist lightsaber to create a hole in the wall. The myneyrsh reach Acaleus height and went for a single slash, which the assassin meet with the saber, cutting it out. The thing he liked about not using the grip design of the lightsaber, was that he had his hand free to concentrate the force. He directed the cutted part of the blade and nail it into the beast head. It fell to the ground, as the arrow started beeping before it exploded, sending the mass of ghouls below him flying away. "Rest later, every ghoul in miles might have heard that" that was the same thought that keep. He finished the whole and enter a facility. On the floor there were two people, one of them was the Sith who was using a computer in the room. Maybe trying to shut the door of the place.

There was another trying to enter. Apparently the soldiers outside were losing ground, and wouldn´t be able to retreat at time. He fell to the ground, over a raptor who was about to bite the head of an agent ( [member='Deacon'] ) , piercing his body and head with both his lightsabers "Hurry"

Objective: Repair the shipyards
Allies: ORC
Neutral: First Order

"Who do you know that can use it?"

"There is Jessica and there is me. There may be a handful of others that are capable of doing it for even long-haul flight, but all of these are very intelligent people in their own right"

"Why long-haul flight over short-haul flight?"

"It's easier to repair a mistake when multiple jumps are required than when there is only one jump"

There are four constraints associated with IAC: minimum distances from celestial bodies, use of hyperlanes, curvature and torsion must exist, and not to exceed certain values (however, if either cannot be calculated at a specific point, it's where one reverts to realspace), with the last two being not nearly as straightforward as the first two. These were where topology came into play. Now, Julie wasn't a bimbo by any stretch, not in Cathul's mind, but the ex-therapist feels that Julie may overestimate her intellectual power. In fact, it was an all-too-common trap, but clearly Julie knew about capital ship piloting well enough to develop a training program on it. Presumably there is a reason for the Jedi to fall into this trap. A vulnerability. IAC is not a topic that is to be taken lightly, and she feels a little caution needs to be exercised when people with unproven mathematical skill wish to try their hands at that stuff. Knowing where one was on the learning curve was key to make sure they will be making the most out of the power.

"Sorry if I sound a bit indiscreet, but to what level do you know mathematics? I don't want you to ride on false hopes"

Name: Haon Hafey​
Objective: 2
Objective Perimeters: Sal Kar Walker
Allies: ???
Enemies: ???​

a118e362fff002b3636cb1cc403aeedf.jpg
It has been slightly late at this point, seeing as he was basically mothballed to this side of the planet. He could not believe all the things he had to go through in the past year. He had rejoined the First Order and yet, not only did it never go anywhere, but it destroyed his confidence. His designs meant nothing, the Sal Kar Walker was scrapped all but one which he was to watch over. Living in a small house on stilts, he slowly got up as the communications starting going haywire as screams start being heard from the Sal Kar communications. Going over, he heard it just stop working. Something went wrong, as he held the communicator but he knew something had to be done. Grabbing his belt and DL-56 blasters, he would put them on while walking out, seeing the rather large Sal Kar Walker before him. Taking out his communicator as he trudged through the mud, he spoke into it.

"Code Six Four Two Two Four, extend loading ramp."

Putting it away, the loading ramp would soon come down as corpses would be seen laying on the crates. Something happened to them and he was soon going to find out. Getting onto the ramp, he would press the button to raise up which gave a long screech like roar, turning to see a Rakghoul hanging off the pillar. When it leaped, Haon quickly took out the DL-56 and fired several times into it, moving to the side as it screeched and rolled off the ramp as it clicked back inside.

"An infestation...best get rid of this before it gets worse."

Zak Amroth

Z
Objective: Ghostbusters
Knight in Shining Armor: [member="Yula Perl"]
The Other Pink One: [member="Iresias Sirax"]
Dudes in the Bushes: [member="Gray Venasir"], [member="Tsuki Aihara"], [member="Kyle Farnes"]

273V21A.png
"You're one of my brother's men, a Judge, right? And I'm guessing you're the dumb one he's always telling me about...I don't get why he's so fond of you, you're an idiot to get stuck in a trap like that."

"Dumb? You must have me mistaken for someone else," Zak swayed back and forth, scrunching up his face in confusion, "I'm kind of a big deal, one of the youngest sheriffs in the-"

He stopped talking suddenly, nearly biting his tongue his mouth slammed shut so fast. Okay, that had to be a new record for shortest lived undercover assignment. To his surprise, this seemed to soften the zeltron's opinion of him, but only slightly. The fair haired one immediately chimed in.

"So, you're really a Judge, eh? Should'a known the Coalition would send some here. That means we're after the same thing right?"

"Yep! Exactly the same thing," he answered nervously. How could he explain to a group of strangers that he was headed for the caves in part because he though his dead dad might be there? "Sounds like the Coalition, why send one when you can send a dozen and see who survives?"

“Speaking of, there was another woman here earlier. She had a lightsaber and felt like one of them dangerous types.”

"Do not worry citizens!" the kiffar shouted, "I will protect you!"

He swayed back and forth in the swampy breeze.

“Em, shoot one of your nets into that tree over there.”

Zak let out another shrill yelp of terror when Yula's droid scuttled into view. He started struggling more violently than ever before, trying to gain momentum just to push himself away from the scout droid. He hated spiders. Eyes tightly shut, the sheriff started to whimper.

“Alright, jump down into the net. Don’t worry, it’s practically safe.”

His eyes cracked open, and there was now rigging between him and the quicksand.

"Jump down, right..." he twitched his head as best he could at the satchel strap still dangling from the tree branch above. He was stuck as long as it remained attached, "Mind giving me a hand?"

In a flash, the near human smuggler drew his blaster and fired, neatly severing his encumbrance. Sheriff Amroth dropped down into the net, and the beginnings of an inhuman shriek passed through his lips before quickly devolving into convulsions when his body struck the electric field. His body ping ponged from one side of the net to another, reeling from each high voltage shock but unable to find any space which offered reprieve. Finally he rolled out of the net and landed with a thud at the gang of three's feet.

His body was visibly smoking, and every single strand of hair he had stood completely on end.

"I think your...net is broken..." Zak groaned, the only sign he was still even alive.

“Anyone awake? That cave still there?” Farnes' voice crackled over the Judge's comm link, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's the zeltrons boss..." he muttered deliriously, "they've turned on us."

Nearby: [member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"]
On Hold: [member="Kyle Farnes"]

As Tsuki had finally joined the group, the smuggler made a pass at the Atrisian girl. Odd choice given the fact that there was a Zeltron here, but whatever. It wasn't going to save the man from Tsuki's stinging tongue. "The only thing thats going to be taking a place is my foot up your ass if you make another comment like that again," she snapped at the poor man.

The Zeltron woman was next to speak, snickering a little before making a comment about none of them being Ren in disguise. While no one was a Ren, that was for sure...the temperaments weren't right for that, Tsuki still wasn't sure if she could trust all parties here. "Speaking of, there was another woman here earlier. She had a lightsaber and felt like on of them dangerous types." Especially that one. Tsuki definitely didn't trust that one, "Yeah, I didn't like the feeling I was getting from that one. I'd keep an eye out for her." That being said, the girl gave the Zeltron woman one more scrutinizing look. She didn't seem like the 'galactic domination, gonna kill all the other forcers who don't follow me, grrrr' type. But that didn't explain how she got his saber. Especially since he was still alive. It just didn't add up.

The sound of the Judge shrieking, being zapped by the electric net, bouncing back and forth like a mosquito jumped up on stims, broke Tsuki's focus. She turned to look at what was going on, her eyes attempting to track the hectic display, finally getting a break as the man rolled onto the ground.

"Anyone awake? The cave still there?"

"It's the Zeltrons boss...they've turned on us." Tsuki facepalmed, how in the hell did this guy get out of bed in the morning without accidentally strangling himself with the bed sheets?

Group: [member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Yula Perl"]
Nearby: [member="Kyle Farnes"]
Left: [member="Iresias Sirax"]

The girl who had recently emerged reacted quite aggresivly to Gray's joking. Guess she took it seriously. "Wow, easy there," he said in a very carefree way. "Don't take everything so seriously, okay?" Then he turned to the droid that had shot a net up to the tree-hugger.

It was very humourus to watch him fall Down, bouncing around, before landing on the ground, saying the net was broken. "Elegant. Need a hand?" Gray reached out With a hand, to pull him up. A fall like that could make anyone have the need of help to get up.

Then came the voice over the comm, and Zak's reply that this was the Zeltron's boss. Just like the Atrisian, Gray facepalmed. "I highly doubt that," he replied. "Oh, and it is still you who are the racist."

It seemed everyone was here for the same reason, even the woman who had left earlier. They were all looking for the Caves. Good. Despite hating to admit it, he was safer on a Place like this With force-sensitives around him. And from the looks of Things, at least some of these People were. "So, are we just going to stand around here, being misstrusting, or should we work together to find what we're looking for?" He had begun to get impatient just standing there.

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective: Dark Harvest

Once the assembly was made, with very delicate moves of the Force, very fine controls as to not to compromise the doppraymagno's sensitivity, Janick made sure that the device was securely placed in such a way that there would be little chance of the precision engineering - or what passed for it under these circumstances, anyway - being adversely affected by the transportation of the prototype back to Utapau 4. Janick is pretty happy with having the parts required for her new item, which would be even better than just personally performing Memory Rub. Memory Rub: I may as well be one of the foremost users of all time, but, even though logically it should be adopted more widely than it really is, it's not a given that it will become popular. For this reason I ought to put schematics and other methods available in at least specialized publications, she thought, while her mind was racing with thoughts related to the coding of the firmware. Which variables would go into a GUI, how to make an efficient indexing algorithm, and so on, so forth.

Name: Haon Hafey​
Objective: 2​
Objective Perimeters: Sal Kar Walker​
Allies: ???​
Enemies: Rakghouls​

The door would slide open to a different section of the Sal Kar Walker, moving his DL-56 through the doorway first and then turning quickly. So far, he had not encountered anymore Rakghouls, just a lot of dead bodies. Entering into the main ammunition chamber, the door closed behind him with a loud CLANG. This was a very dangerous area to be in, primarily due to how much explosives was inside, noted to being one of the most vulnerable areas in the Sal Kar. One shot can blow up the entire walker in one shot. Therefore in all designs, blasters and any other explosives were not allowed in this area. Upon inspection, he noted over eighty heavy rockets were already loaded into the large missile rack before him though he noticed when he goes to the other side, they were empty and with eyes staring back at him. Haon knowing when to walk slowly, did so quietly as he went towards the main control room. Going towards it, there was a loud CLANG as one of the metal plating from below broke as Haon swore and the loud roaring of Rakghoul came from the holes as they climbed out, with pieces of flesh to charge at the mustached man. Running to the door, he put in the code quickly as he turned to fire the DL-56 at a nearby Rakghoul as the door opened missing as he fell backwards and the door closing again quickly right on top of him as it scratched at Haons clothing as he fired two more times, this time hitting his mark as the Rakghoul screeched before falling to the side, dead.

Haon very slowly gave a groan as the scrapping on the other side indicated the Rakghouls were alive and well, wanting to get Haons flesh. Looking down, he touched at his chest as he felt the red blood taint his uniform and with it, the realization of being infected by the Rakghouls. "This...is not fair." Slowly getting up, he looked around the room as it was near perfect clean, save for a few others that had succumbed to their wounds prior. Going over to each corpse, he fired a blaster bolt into their skulls and then the nearby Rakghoul that he had not shot, did the same for good measure. Moving towards the command console, he gently tapped at the controls as they beeped at higher command functions being authorized due to the recent takeover by unknown forces. Realizing the danger all this poses and to those around him, he slowly sat on the command chair, overlooking the scenery as he debated his choices for several minutes. Haon would be dead soon, there was not one thing he could do about it, he had no cure on him and those behind him would claw their way in eventually, the door was bending with metal. Looking over the body of the Commander, he had a glimmer of hope as he got up to check for cure vials which alas, they were all drained with them all having succumbed to his wounds. Throwing the case in pure anger, he checked each body and found just one vial, uncorked but unused from the side. Corking it back up, he looked back over towards the door as he still knew death awaited him, there was no turning back. Making a final decision, he went over to the communications panel as he made an open communications message.

"To all current inhabitants of Military Research Bases in the radius of Sector Four of Four, this is Ca-no...just Haon Hafey speaking. The Rakghouls have escaped containment and with those coming on the planet, not one person should leave this planet infected...nor should we risk any further contamination of the Rakghouls. The research was a dumb idea and should been left alone. Therefore, due to my next actions, I am resigning my command to the First Order. It should not been this way...furthermore, I am activating the World Code as we speak." Tapping the console, he entered the three numbers he hoped he never had to do. Six, Six, Six. "World Code is activated with targets manually being entered for each Research Facility in this Sector. The World Code cannot be aborted. You have fifteen minutes to leave before you have two rockets upon you with each facility in this Sector, it being the equivalent of a hundred thermal detonators going off. Afterwards, the Sal Kar Walker will be self-destructed to ensure the destruction of the Rakghouls that have infested my lifes work. May the Force be with us All, it is time to end this."

Turning off the open communications, though leaving on incoming messages, he went over the next console as the extenders were activated as a loud CLANG be heard on Dagobahs forest area with slowly a large beam emerging from the forest with missile racks on all four ends with the glimmer of a shield generator being online. Putting in each target by hand from memory, he started to feel his skin claw and uncorking the vial, takes the cure as it stopped the odd feeling yet there was a loud KACLANG as the Rakghoul broke part of the door as there was a slit as they tried tearing into it, Haon glanced and then kept going onto his work as a timer would appear before firing, fifteen minutes clocking down with the shield generators now at full power and the loud roar of Rakghouls around him.

[member="Rexus Wenck"]
[member="Indra Vex"]
[member="Julius Rhein"]
[member="Amadeus Ren"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="Deacon"]
[member="Peyton Steele"]

(Two Turns Remaining)

Tyrcas Pallopides

T
Mz8LFW3.png
Objective I: Escape from Dagobah Park
Allies: First Order and others (?)
Enemies: What lies beyond the ruined gates.
When another two individuals burst through the doorway, Amadeus punched the final button. Immediately the heavy durasteel door slammed shut, locking anyone else outside with the creatures. In the darkness of the corridor, with the alarm lights overhead flashing red, the Knight of Ren cast a glance over the three individuals he had found himself with. One, with the goggles and carbonite gun, his apparent female associate, and the humanoid with the bow from earlier. All of them were unknown individuals, certainly not First Order, and that meant they were intruders... though Amadeus did not know of their plans or intentions. In fact, come to think of it, what was the mission now? Having been separated from friendly forces, he supposed it was a simple matter of survival, from this point onward.

<<"I am Amadeus Ren,">> The tall masked humanoid said, as he turned to face the others. His lightsaber was still ready in hand, but unlit. <<"The doors will hold for a while, but we need to vacate this area. Defensive measures have been put into place, and anyone caught in them likely won't survive.">>

Casting a look over his shoulder, his combat helmet amplifying the darkness to visible levels, Amadeus saw a t-junction at the far end of the hall. Though not being overly familiar with the layout of the facility didn't help, especially if the small group were on a timed escape.

<<"We won't be safe for long,">> Amadeus said through his helmet vocalizer. <<"We need to keep moving. Do any of you have facility schematics?">>

If they didn't, which the Knight of Ren was curious about, he could bring some up himself...

RBxvT7p.png
[member="Deacon"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Peyton Steele"]​

"...Cloooooooossssserrrrrrrr..."
Iresias found herself in a trance, the world around her dulling into a shapeless blur as her vision narrowed, fixated upon a gaping maw of stone. From deep within she could feel an urge to go inside - a call somewhere within the abyss tugging at her very spirit as the Force began to breathe within her torso. Shambling husks twitched with withered and thin muscle fibers, paper-thin skin taut against their broken frames as they observed the newcomer.

The world was silent upon her ears, her awareness being toyed with and the very perception of Iresias' reality distorted as the cave before her screamed and came alive as a mouth of flesh and tongue, jagged teeth gnashing with a hunger far greater than hers. The sour stink of the swamp intensified, and so too did the darkness tainting the land.

Iresias struggled to fight the presence invading her mind, her eyes clouding completely as her body began to fail. Her fingers curled inward like the legs of a dying spider, like the very abominations advancing upon their newfound prey. They swarmed her.

Just as a glimpse of consciousness was reclaimed, Iresias felt something puncture her back; stunned, she looked down as a rusted blade protruded from her abdomen. Next, the crimson glare of a lightsaber relinquished her of a right arm. Now seeing the world for what it was, Iresias could do nothing to fix her mistake. She was set upon by a multitude of entities, her body now being dissected and ripped apart by bone and claw - metal and lightsaber.

She fell to the ground, broken. Blood oozed from her mouth and face, disfigured and not at all recognizable as a person. Tears flowed from her eyes, mingling with polluted water pulpy with rotten vegetation.

Her expectations shattered.

"H-...help...pl..."

She fell silent.

[member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

Objective: Repair the shipyards
Neutral: First Order

"You begin to sound like one of those crazy therapists!"

"Crazy therapists? I may have been a bad therapist before I joined the Navy, but I wouldn't use that term to describe other therapists! You're describing an ill-shod shoemaker here; I stopped practicing because of one major case of malpractice"

What Cathul called an ill-shod shoemaker was, in fact, a person that took great care of one aspect for their clients in their professional lives, but didn't apply the same level of care for themselves in that same aspect in their personal lives. Clearly Julie feels much moodier than usual, and she has been rather evasive about her mathematical skill and knowledge. And yet, she knew relatively few Force-users would know multi-variable calculus, to say nothing of differential topology. Relatively few Jedi would even want to learn a specific profession to the extent NFUs practicing it would, and medicine was much more popular in this respect than engineering. So she was dreading the answer Julie would give regarding mathematical skill and knowledge. But, on average, she didn't expect Jedi to go any further than pre-calculus, and even then, just because one didn't go far didn't imply they didn't have the ability to. It's just Jedi getting in the thick of their specialties early, and that's why she's grateful for today's Jedi being more accepting of late entrants.

"Calculus was the furthest I went, to answer your previous question"

"Most people don't feel the need to differentiate between single and multi-variable calculus but I, as someone who can use IAC for short-haul flight, need to, so are you talking about single-variable or multi-variable calculus?"

"I did single-variable calculus once because I needed it for calculus-based physics, but I was, well, average in that class, and I never had the courage to try multi-variable calculus. But, if I need to brush up on single-variable calculus first, so be it"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cZGjJuDI6M[/media]​
Objective: 1 - Purge labs
Allies(?): [member=Rexus Wenck], [member=Amadeus Ren]
Third party: [member=Julius Rhein]
Enemy: Aurark abominations

Not so direct, as it happened. The doctor was sending a transmission, but it was simply waves bouncing around. They were fallible; they could be scrambled, blocked, redirected, even masked by a skilled individual. Vex had adapted some equipment instead of using a regular comlink because he knew the underground research bunker was heavily reinforced; a thick layer of electromagnetic shielding made it radio-proof. FOSB had, after all, taken every precaution to ensure their research didn't fall into the wrong hands, seeing as it was a highly secretive facility under their jurisdiction.

Communication was still possible between Zentrum Labour and the outside, by exploiting a physical connection to the external antennae circuits. This was the system the doctor used to broadcast, and would show up somewhere on the surface as the only detectable source of the signal. While traces of the bunker might show up on a sufficiently powerful active sonar, it would be impossible to determine the structure's interior from outside. With these two facts together, it would certainly be a fair estimate that the actual sender of the message was below the point of origin, but only that, an estimate. His exact location would remain unclear for now.

On the subject of sonar, Vex had long ago calibrated the bunker's sensor instruments to alert him personally when something was amiss, and so he could counter invasion; whether it was climate, seismology, lifeforms, or nearly any conceivable form of scan. Suffice to say, he picked up on the sonar ping. With a slight shake of his head, he held the radio switch. "I have informed you that these creatures are acutely aware of sound. So, I would recommend against emitting even a high frequency in such a large radius. I'm afraid at this rate you may summon an army of them." He had quite enough to deal with; he was still trying to figure out what to do with the monster outside.

The Head was quite peeved by his manual override of her clearance in Zentrum Labour, and had posted one of their larger creations to guard the swamp above. It may have only been a matter of time until she broke in, but they could hardly just make a run for it. The irony of the facility's own namesake being the cause of his confinement wasn't lost on him.

With that in mind he proceeded, "On the contrary, staying here is presently our only option. We are quite safe for the moment." He didn't feel any particular desire to elaborate to a foreign agent. They had their share of problems down here, but it may have been the most secure place in Aurark. The facility was designed for a long stay: they had almost everything they needed, but with no long distance starships sationed on-site, his personnel couldn't defect even if they wanted to. Admittedly, it seemed somewhat overkill in hindsight.

If the retrieval team had been unable to respond before, they likely wouldn't now. Standard protocol when a line of communication was compromised was to fall back to an alternate channel. Down here they were quite far behind on the latest numbers, therefore he would have to be alone in the dark for now. So much for the rescue team, he supposed. Sighing through his breath filter, the doctor stepped around the radio table and leaned down to check the monitors. He had been coordinating with the survivors to clear the bunker, and remotely trapping and killing stray beasts in the decontamination chambers. It looked like he would have to redouble his efforts.

Kyle Farnes

K
Kyle was always hopeful. Some beings were more resilient than others, and some people were just damned good at hiding and avoiding trouble until help arrived. Hell, he knew he had come across situations like that several times. He was a Mandalorian, he was a bit heavier hitting, much more the Sentinel than the Destroyer, but he still carried enough firepower for a small war. Pistols, stun blasts, flame throwers, and his rifle. The call went out and he was hopeful, but it was just one of those things.

Making his way through the brush, and hoping he was on the pathway to the group. He knew he had the location but there was something… was that laser fire? He knew it was. The man was tried in blood, yes, a Warden at heart, but still, he had the Mandalorian mindset. Looking around, he had grabbed his pistol tighter.

Where were those other shots coming from?

Closer

But where. “Where are you? Give me an assist to find you!” The bronze warrior was looking around, there were the others that could be coming for him, but he was shaking his head. That wasn’t right, was it? The Coalition were the ones here, not anyone else.

[member="Iresias Sirax"]
[member="Gray Venasir"]
[member="Tsuki Aihara"]
[member="Zak Amroth"]
[member="Yula Perl"]

OBJECTIVE: 1/ Acquire research information and a live rakhghoul
PERSONS OF INTEREST: [member="Deacon"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Rexus Wenck"] , [member="Amadeus Ren"]
PERSON OF HIGH INTEREST: Dr. [member="Indra Vex"]

The funniest part of this nightmare was Julius' choice of arms - sonic rifle. A favored weapon for the LT Commander in close quarter locations and for the very high chance of stunning a target. He'd hurl a few blasts at the beasts chasing him but kept pacing through the corridors of the facility. With each blast it seemed more beasts appeared out of nowhere. One had jumped on him from somewhere above lacerating the front of his chest plate before he send it flying with a sonic blast.

"I have informed you that these creatures are acutely aware of sound. So, I would recommend against emitting even a high frequency in such a large radius. I'm afraid at this rate you may summon an army of them."

"Great." He muttered to himself before replying over the comms. "Could've told me earlier, Doc."

::: The doctor does not seem to be present in the same facility as you, LT Commander. ::: Juno concluded.

"He sounds safe, so it wouldn't make sense for him to be here."

"On the contrary, staying here is presently our only option. We are quite safe for the moment."

"It's not." Julius countered bluffing. "The First Order is no more, Dagobah is a wreck. So unless you give me your specific location, you might as well count your days."

He offered him a solution beneficial to both. Get him out of here safely.

And have him expose all the secrets this kriffin' place hid.

Anything that could benefit Humbarine's efforts.

Yula watched as the young woman practically impaled the solicitor with her words. “Okay, I like you.” The Zeltron snickered before Farnes’ transmission cut through the conversation. With treeboy having been plucked from the vines, they could turn towards their initial task. “It’s not broken. It’s just…enhanced.” More meant better. As the smuggler helped the judge to his feet, Yula went to work retrieving the now deactivated netting and helping Emily retract it into her port. It would take a bit for the electricity to recharge after that.

“The totally-not-a-smuggler is right, we should head to those caves. But watch out for errant plant life.” But as the group set out on their adventure, something in the Force would not feel right.

“Something doesn’t feel right.” Yula put words to the pit in her stomach, trying to discern what was happening. They all felt it, and you probably didn’t have to be force sensitive to understand that something was wrong.

Yula picked up her pace, breaking through the trees to find the woman from before being set upon by a pack of undead creatures, grotesque and reeking of the dark side. “What in the—” Her hand reflexively reached for her saber, just then the masked woman let a quiet plea pass her lips. None of them knew if [member="Iresias Sirax"] was friend or foe, but Yula didn’t care. Right now she was a person in need of aid.

“We need to help her!” The Zeltron ignited her blade, a burning orange beam that [member="Tsuki Aihara"] would no doubt recognize. With a cry meant to draw the attention of the dark side ghouls, she lunged forward.

[member="Kyle Farnes"] | [member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Zak Amroth"]

Fulcrum

F
PROFILE // AGENT DARKSWORD, CODENAME DEACON
COVER IDENTITY // RED BLADE, PIRATE CAPTAIN
MISSION // MAKE CONTACT WITH DAGOBAH UNDERGROUND
ASSETS // [member="Peyton Steele"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Julius Rhein"]​
PERSONS OF INTEREST // [member="Rexus Wenck"], [member="Amadeus Ren"], [member="Indra Vex"]
273V21A.png
Deacon glanced over at Agent Steele, "Try not to die."

No sooner had he spoken the words than a blur appeared from nowhere and skewered a mutant raptor with his energy blades. He recognized this one as the mercenary he had observed earlier from the treeline, only now it was obvious that there was more to this one than a simple freelancer. Either way Thorn had just saved the hapan's life, but he couldn't allow himself to show gratitude. A pirate wouldn't allow himself that kind of open weakness, and Agent Darksword still wasn't entirely certain who to trust.

"Nice one, mate," he said instead, slapping Acaleus on the shoulder in a display of bravado that seemed to suggest he had everything well in hand already.

He followed the Knight of Ren inside at a brisk job, not bothering to see if the other two would follow. An entire horde of Ssi-ruuvi were pouring from the treelines, if anyone stayed outside they would be overwhelmed eventually. Deacon took a look around as if appreciating the place, but in fact he was already analyzing the room and comparing it to other First Order facilities. Nonstandard layout for a training camp, that was interesting. Could it be related to their mutant friends outside?

"You can call me Red Blade," the rogue agent introduced himself to Amadeus with a cautious leer, jerking his thumb towards the others, "That's blondie and stabby."

Already they could hear thumping and scraping against the security door, and Deacon knew the Ren was right. They couldn't stay here, this place wouldn't be safe for much longer.

"You mean to tell me you're lost?" he asked, carefully evading the question aimed at him. Someone initiated in the First Order's higher mysteries would have access to a simple base layout, he was being probed for information.

His brow furrowed, remembering something the Imperial cultist had just said.

"What do you mean, 'defensive measures'?"

Zak Amroth

Z
Knight in Shining Armor: [member="Yula Perl"]
The Other Pink One: [member="Iresias Sirax"]
New Posse: [member="Gray Venasir"], [member="Tsuki Aihara"], [member="Kyle Farnes"]

273V21A.png
Zak's blasters were out in a flash, and he picked off one ghoul after another.

For a young man who had just been helplessly dangling from a tree, it was a terrifying sight to behold. Yula cut a swathe through the pack with her lightsaber, desperate to reach her fellow zeltron before it was too late, and a streak of concussive ion blasts from his arc light forced back several of the creatures while they attempted to outflank her and attack from behind. Two more broke off from the main cluster and the sheriff sent an arc of lightning coursing through them both with his biodisruptor.

He had used his gifts to orient them quickly enough, and he knew that the cave was very close. Without warning, he felt grasping hands around his legs and looked down in time to see more ghouls bursting from the brackish mire beneath them. Slipping the arc light back into his holster, Zak drew his lightsaber and sliced himself free. The blade gave off a burnt orange glow at its edges, but there was a darkness within and ember flecks which floated throughout, as if its plasma was born from the same molten core of Sullust from which the focusing crystal originated.

"We've got company!" was all he had time to cry by way of warning.

More ghouls clawed their way from underneath near Gray and Tsuki. Before he knew it Zak found that he was cut off from the others, every time he sent an arcing slice through the abominations or chained lightning from his disruptor, more would rise to take their place.

"We need to find the source!"

Underground Agent – Peyton Steele
Dagobah – Defend the Underground
Allies -- [member="Acaleus Thorn"] || [member="Deacon"]
Locals -- [member="Rexus Wenck"] || [member="Amadeus Ren"] || [member="Indra Vex"]

The blonde haired half half-fish grinned when she heard that objective. As she ran her pistol through the treetops to find what was going to be the next threat. “Want me add that to my HUD objectives?” She hoped she sounded braver than she felt. It was meant to be a joke because well, that was how warriors and agents were, right? No one was afraid of anything. But Peyton? Kind of, just a bit.

When Red moved, Peyton was going to keep on his heels. The structure they were in was a First Order building. She didn’t like the feel of that, not from a Force direction, but just from the fact of who it was. She had seen these structures before. As an agent, she’d done some time piecing together through First Order border worlds and facilities. Enough to keep herself aware of her surroundings. Keeping her pistol out, she lowered it to the ground as she was introduced by Red Blade.

Blondie. Sure whatever.

Her grip didn’t loosen, especially not when she heard ‘defensive measures.’ That only sounded so good. And mostly terrible. But the agent knew she could survive a few tumbles. “How are you defining ‘vacate’?”

Objective: 1 (Destroy the Rakghoul Virus)
Location: Into Aurark Military Research Facility (Camp Braisley)
Equipment: Spider-Gloves, Hunter Bow, Hunter Quiver, Wrist-saber, Cloak
Faction: Outer Rim Coalition
Allies: [member='Peyton Steele']
Neutral: [member='Amadeus Ren'] , [member='Rexus Wenck'] , [member="Julius Rhein"]
Enemies: Ghouls or anyone who stop him from destroying the remnants of the virus.

"Turrets, maybe some murder bot or ghouls roaming these halls" said turning both his wrist saber off. The one who called himself Redblade touched his shoulder as a thanks. He and "Blondie" had the same frequency for their comms, so they were colleagues and had a mission in this camp. The Outer Rim had many groups with different objectives as hair in a wookie body. With the type of weapons they both have, he assume that they weren´t here to destroy the virus, but to keep a sample for them or their contractor. If that was the case, he would aid them. Once they reach to the destination, he would bring the roof down and bury the place or burn it to the ground...with the three of them inside if they get in his way.

The fact that these doors weren´t strong enough to hold, showed how cheap were these idiots who these building belong or maybe how strong and many were the ghouls outside. Venus should strafe the place, but not yet. The few soldiers outside (if they remain) should hold their high ground for the time being and attract every demon in the area "You are the only one here with the creepy mask which combines with the vibes of the place. I will trust that you know your way around"

Objective: Save the scary one
Nearby: [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

Tsuki had followed behind the Zeltron lady. In case it wasn't clear yet, Tsuki didn't trust any of those present yet, she trusted Yula least of all though. And kind words wasn't gonna change that. The girl watched the Zeltron closely. Nothing in particular seemed off about her...then why did Tsuki have this dreadful pit in her stomach?

"Something doesn't feel right." Alright, so Tsuki wasn't losing her mind. Everyone else could feel it too. The group crept forward despite it. Tsuki suddenly found herself wishing that they hadn't. The other Zeltron woman from before was on the floor with undead things crawling all over her. A lightsaber screamed to life and the flash of orange darted in. For a moment she'd thought it was Dax before she remembered who was currently holding the old blade. He would've rushed in too.

Another orange blade sprang to life as the dumb one began to get swarmed as well, cries of panicked battle suddenly echoing through the swamp. The crackling sound of earth breaking came from below and Tsuki grabbed the smuggler's collard and jumped away, dragging the older man with her, nearly strangling him in the process. The green light of her lightsaber illuminated her face as she touched the floor again and began to swing at the Sithspawn, "What the hell are these things?!" she cried out as she swatted one aside.

More and more of the monsters burrowed out of the ground and crawled down trees to assail the small group. They were almost hopelessly outnumbered. Tsuki frantically swung her blade around, dismembering and killing the ghouls around her, occasionally throwing in the odd Force Push or two to make some space. This was quickly getting out of hand. A feral bark came from behind Tsuki and the girl turned quickly to deal with the next beast. Too late. The ghoul was already in the air and Tuski's blade too high. The girl felt a searing pain across her eyes as she fell back onto the ground screaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom