Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Dagobah Park [ORC Dominion of Dagobah]

Objective: 1 (Destroy the Rakghoul Virus)
Location: Into Aurark Military Research Facility (Camp Braisley)
Equipment: Spider-Gloves, Hunter Bow, Hunter Quiver, Wrist-saber, Cloak
Faction: Outer Rim Coalition
Allies:
Neutral: [member='Amadeus Ren'] , [member='Rexus Wenck'] , [member="Julius Rhein"]
Enemies: Ghouls or anyone who stop him from destroying the remnants of the virus.

"Acaleus!" "Mmm" "There are some fire coming from...Chancellery Complex. The radar is not telling me anything else" "Copy" the Sith would have to wait. He run into the trees again and started jumping from branch to branch. He took his arrows when he saw a ghoul walking towards the complex. It appears that it had receive damage to the knee and couldn´t run. An arrow penetrated his head, falling death once again "I´ve never think about it. They are living beings in a way right? Because there is a virus controlling it"

He jumped quickly away from the branch he was standing, with it being destroyed by something. The assassin just leap away and he spin his body to engage whatever demon the Sith created. A myneyrsh ghoul that had knifes instead of hands, his nose dripping like someone with a cold, but it was a green liquid. He turned his cloak off to save energy and jump to the Complex "Ac, you have something following you" "Running away" "I would recommend you to turn left, there is a lot of movement a hundred meters in front of you" "Left is complex?" "Yes, there must be some troops making a stand. Hurry" Talking for long could distract him so he jumped left. He prepared his ghost hands using the force to pull him faster than he was. In few seconds he had more distant to the horrific ghoul.

When he arrived in the complex, he arrived "Don´t shoot. Friendly here!" said dropping in the ground, a few feet away while taking out his bow. The ghoul came out leaping from the forest with a rage he couldn´t even comprehend. With a quick aim, an arrow flew into the chest of the creature and explode, sending it into the forest again. "I will not go back there. Name´s Acaleus" said taking his bow out and lighting both his wrist lightsaber "And they are coming"

Underground Agent – Peyton Steele
Dagobah – Link with underground
Allies— [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Deacon"]
Locals – [member="Rexus Wenck"] [member="Amadeus Ren"] [member="Indra Vex"]

273V21A.png

This was what Peyton was getting herself into now, wasn’t it? She made the call to send another vessel with similar markings. Plus she picked up the other operative. Red Blade seemed to know a few things, and he knew how to shoot, so that was important for her. Peyton’s father was a Ranger, and she had her Power Nine and her stun batons and was working on checking the lifeform scanners. “Yeah, somethin’ ain’t right.” She was still adapting to her cover story of a slaver, or at least pilot for hire, but that was pretty far from the truth. But she was working to let Red Blade lead. Peyton was more the honeypot operative who knew how to get herself out of a scrap or two. But this?

The Underground needed help. And that meant she needed to get there, no matter if her cover was in trouble.

“Blade, where are you?” She could hear the fire at the perimeter, and her scanners were picking up…something. “Lots of signatures, and there is that feeling… We’re being watched.” And as she was speaking, one of the Ssi-Ruu mutates came up on her, a shot, two, and she holstered her weapon, a step back and she pulled out her stun batons. This thing was going to be getting too close for her comfort.

Objective: Ghostbusters
Tags: [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Tsuki Aihara"]
Post 2

Gray had finally come Close enough to clearly see the People he had heard. He stood behind the tree closest to them that he dared. Looking out from the hiding, he saw two women, but it sounded like one of them had just arrived. So who had the other been talkign to? Or was he himself going mad out here?

But then he heard a voice from above. He looked up, and saw a man, who looked human. "Back, foul sithspawn! I will not be tempted by Your guile!" he heard the man say. Sithspawn? He looked one more time at the women, just as the man continued saying "Please don't turn me pink". The pink skin gave it away for one of them, and the earlier comment from the guy in the tree gave it away for the other. These were Zeltrons. Probably some of the least Dangerous Things one could find in this swamp.

There was something familiar With one of the women, the pink one. Gray had the feelign that he had seen her somewhere before. From his current position, it was hard to see well enough, so he decided that it was safe to come out. "Hello, ladies,"he said, while walkign towards them. "And, uh, guy in the tree," he added. Now that he was closer, he remembered her. "Wait, aren't you one of them police People from Karazak, who tried to stop the slavers?" The question was just a polite way of telling her he remembered her.

"So, uh, what are you all doing out here?" he asked when he was Close enough. He knew the coalition had asked People to look for dark-side Caves on this planet, but he didn't know how many of those present was With the Coalition. And his lack of force potential made it impossible for him to know their intent just by looking. "Damn force" he muttered under his breath.

Kyle Farnes

K
Kyle was more than happy to be on Dagobah. The man had his Beskar’gam, gold, but flat, not glossy separating him from a number of the other Mandalorians. He was here, and a part of the good guys, it should only make sense that the member of Clan Tabalhar’s light beskar’gam was colored in the Alliance color. Gold, not red, he was no man with an impenetrable suit of armor. Though, maybe he should look into a hot rod red… He shook his head, gold was enough. Landing his Pursuer ship, he was linking himself into the BattleNet to contact the other parties around.

He knew others were heading in but he was going to do his best to catchup. The Mandalorian scout was moving towards the Camp at the best speed he could make. There were others ahead of him and he was going to check where they were all at when he got a bit closer.

He had his pistols ready, one on his hip, the other in hand. A man could do a lot with a pistol, but he still carried his scatter gun and axe, in case anything got close. The man wasn’t worried, but he did know his martial arts, being a Warden and Mando. Still, pew pew.

[member="Gray Venasir"]
[member="Zak Amroth"]
[member="Yula Perl"]
[member="Iresias Sirax"]
[member="Tsuki Aihara"]

Fulcrum

F
PROFILE // AGENT DARKSWORD, CODENAME DEACON
COVER IDENTITY // RED BLADE, PIRATE CAPTAIN
MISSION // MAKE CONTACT WITH DAGOBAH UNDERGROUND
ASSETS // [member="Peyton Steele"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Julius Rhein"]​
PERSONS OF INTEREST // [member="Rexus Wenck"], [member="Amadeus Ren"], [member="Indra Vex"]​
273V21A.png
"A little busy right now, Peyton," Deacon braced his arm against the snapping Ssi-ruuvi's neck, slavering fangs no more than a hair's breadth away from his face.

His free arm came around, and jammed the stun baton into his hunter's flank. Already weakened by one shock, this time the creature lost its perch on his chest and collapsed. Knowing the paralytic effects would only be temporary, Agent Darksword fought through the burning agony in his chest and rose unsteadily to his fight. Scooping up his arc light blaster from where it had fallen, the hapan ensured it was on its highest possible setting and pressed the barrel against mutant flesh.

"Nothing personal," he said, and the raptor's ear splitting howl was cut short by a concussive ion blast at point blank range. He discharged another two bolts just to make sure it wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

The man known as Red Blade was breathing heavily, relishing the adrenaline surge of overcoming death, when a series of predatory cries finally broke the spell. All around him, Deacon could see crimson eyes glowering with unnatural hate. So the Ssi-ruuvi had been calling out for help after all.

"Clever girl," Desmond muttered, and took off running to the only place where he had a chance. He raised Peyton on comms, "I'm heading inside! Got no choice."

He slid under an old broken down Imperial landspeeder just as the lead raptor on his tail made a dive for him. Screeching in rage, it lumbered over the disabled craft ready to corner its prey on the other side. Darksword rolled out from underneath, firing two more shots from his arc light on high setting. The first knocked the raptor off balance, and the second sent it tumbling back off the back of the speeder. Before the rest of the pack could gore him, the rogue agent yanked out his cryo gun and unleashed a wall of liquid carbonite that quickly solidified and formed an impromptu barrier.

Deacon was already running. It had bought him a few seconds, but would that be enough to save his life?

Iresias disregarded the clustering of individuals and proceeded alone. She didn't care for the back and forth chatter, nor any sentiments found settling upon herself. Her lightsaber remained active as a precautionary measure, should anyone feel devilish enough to creep about. The presence that radiated through the swamp was becoming intoxicating to Iresias, the Force teasing her as the darkness beckoned for an audience.

Small unknown creatures scurried and slithered through shallow puddles, from atop trees various species of birds squawked and cooed. Some sounded excited, or otherwise irritated by the foul nature Iresias harbored. Many of the creatures seemed to run from her presence as if detecting an unsettling, disgusting fault in her existence.

A twisted half grin formed upon Iresias' hidden mouth, just beneath her armor. Voices began to whisper in her ears and fill her mind.

"...Clooosseer...."

A wave of euphoria struck, the Zeltron's skin becoming covered in goosebumps. A dry, ugly chuckle escaped her.

Should anyone else attempt to seek out the cave, Iresias would not let them. This placed called to her, wanted her. She needed whatever it was that remained hidden, a secret that could grant her power in the Force and allow her the clarity to see the path of her own transcendence. Iresias desired to make others kneel before her in fear, for she did not confide in people or care for their love.

Desire begets desire, as power enslaves the heart.

[member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

Objective: Save the Princess
Tags: [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Gray Venasir"] |[member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

The man in the trees sure was skittish. Maybe it was the planet—was kind of creepy, maybe he’d inhaled too much swamp gas. Maybe.

“Oh.” Her face scrunched up as he shrieked about pink sithspawn. “How very racist of you.” As she was deciding whether or not to chalk his behavior up to huffing swamp gas, the initial Zeltron was receding back into the forest, blade in hand. Yula wasn’t getting the best vibe from her but where one left, two had taken her place.

She half-turned to face the man who’d emerged from the forest, inclining her head in a brief greeting before he called her an officer of the law. “Wait, what? I ‘aint no cop! That’s my brother’s deal; he’s the family narc.” True, she had played cops n robbers with Dagon on Kazarak which had ended…oddly as things often did in the Coalition.

“Oh, me? Just out for a walk in the swamp. ‘S real nice this time of year. Really…thick. Then I came across tentacle boy here.” You couldn’t be sure of who was First Order around these parts. “What about you, stranger? Guy watching us in the woods; you’re up next.” She couldn’t tell that Tsuki was female, just that there was someone watching them from the perimeter and she had taken a gamble in guessing their gender.

Objective: Repair the shipyards
Allies: ORC
Neutral: First Order
Enemies: Ssi-ruuk

"Commence deployment of the tugs and the spare parts!"

To that Julie had a point: most of the capital ship pilots that served on Dagobah died in battle on many other occasions, such as Skor and Terminus, or even Fondor, sometimes as pilots, but at other times in command of other ships. Or even as first officers: it was a common practice to put pilots as XOs of other ships if the brass feel they should advance to command track. By now, however, the white Twi'lek had to let go of any tension between Julie and her, and get to work repairing the damage the Ssi-ruuk have caused when they tried to engage Sharukans this far out from FO-land. Luckily there were only five dry docks, and none of them were bigger than 300m when fully extended. As the worker bees began to work, alongside towed astromech droids laden with zero-g equipment, the repair work got started, and it was much like building a new orbital drydock. Even Julie would know that Dagobah had no suitable location to build fighters or bombers on the ground, so everything happened in orbit for the shipyard, unlike, on, say, Pergitor or even Dulvoyinn.

Zak Amroth

Z
Knight in Shining Armor: [member="Yula Perl"]
The Other Pink One: [member="Iresias Sirax"]
Dudes in the Bushes: [member="Gray Venasir"], [member="Tsuki Aihara"], [member="Kyle Farnes"]

273V21A.png
"I'll have you know some of my best friends are zeltron!" Zak lied, still struggling ineffectually against the netting which bound him, "I just thought you were a spooky ghost, is all. You're not, are you? You have to tell me if you are, that's ghost law."

He continued to squirm, succeeding only in somehow managing to constrict his movement even more. The kiffar spacer started to spin around slowly, and lost his wide brimmed hat. He struggled to grasp for it with hands that couldn't move, and watched helplessly when it started sinking into the quicksand underneath him. Amroth's lip quivered, and a single tear tracked down his cheek. He loved that hat.

There was another one now, at least this one was the right color. Oh man, was he racist? The human asked what they were doing, yet another stranger. This was feeling less and less like a coincidence, the darkness in the swamp must have been effecting their senses, drawing them to one another and away from the nexus. No wonder the other zeltron made it through, like must have recognized like.

“Wait, what? I ‘aint no cop! That’s my brother’s deal; he’s the family narc.”

"Yeah! Stupid cops!" he hastily agreed. Neither of these people looked like upstanding members of society, and no one in their right mind would just hang out on Dagobah. Zak still needed to win their trust, and if that meant going undercover as a lowlife the sheriff had plenty of experience to draw from.

"I'm a tracker. Coalition hired me to find some cave."

“Oh, me? Just out for a walk in the swamp. ‘S real nice this time of year. Really…thick. Then I came across tentacle boy here.”

"Now whose the racist!" Zak grumbled.

Tyrcas Pallopides

T
Mz8LFW3.png
Objective I: Escape from Dagobah Park
Allies: First Order and others (?)
Enemies: What lies beyond the ruined gates.
The area exploded in activity, as all manner of creatures - ghouls, Ssi-Ruuk and other experimental abominations - flooded the area, causing those gathered to scatter in various directions to avoid being overwhelmed. Amadeus didn't even have time to address an individual that had approached him, before said humanoid was leaping and flipping and attacking the creatures nearby. And while the Knight of Ren dealt with some ghouls that had managed to squeeze into the compound, his flaring lightsaber slicing through them like a vibrodagger through snow, the nearby First Order troopers took care of the larger mutated Acklay.

Flourishing his blade in an intricate spin, Amadeus came to an abrupt stop as he paused, observing for more enemies in his immediate vicinity. The lightsabers resonant blade crackled with energy, the crimson color casting dreary light around. But it seemed there were no threats within reach, so he assumed a more casual stance. Turning, the Knight of Ren began stalking toward the compound, hearing the nearby screeching of more Ssi-Ruuk mutations, followed by the odd sound of freezing carbonite...

Frowning within his combat helmet, Amadeus rounded a corner and saw a wall of the freezing cold substance. Beyond that was another stranger who was being pounced on by a leaping Ssi-Ruuv from behind. Reaching out with the Force, Amadeus wrapped the invisible energy around the creature, causing it to stop midair with stasis - and in the same motion, hurled his lightsaber toward the pack, using the deadly whirling blade to slice through the side of one lizard, and remove the leg of another.

<<"Move it,">> Amadeus said loudly, his helmet vocalizer distorting his voice. <<"Get ready to cover the building door.">>

Running across the area in front of the building central to the compound, Amadeus returned his lit lightsaber to his gloved hand with the Force. The nearby pack of Ssi-Ruuk had turned off from the attack, the sudden attacks from the red bladed weapon deterring them for a moment. The creature that hovered suspended in the air still remained, body frozen, eyes blinking in confusion - and as he passed it, Amadeus sliced up and around, gutting the Ssi-Ruuk.

Then the Knight of Ren was at the door on the heels of the unknown stranger ([member="Deacon"]) with a somewhat unique weapon... but it was immaterial, as Amadeus moved toward the internal console, preparing to input several codes.

<<"Cover me while I lock this entrance.">>
RBxvT7p.png
[member="Rexus Wenck"] | [member="Deacon"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Indra Vex"] | [member="Julius Rhein"]​

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective: Dark Harvest

From what she can make out, the sort of resolution required out of a doppraymagno would amount to a microscopic resolution. By combing the AT-AT wreckage, abandoned in the swamp, she found a rather worn-down droid with a doppraymagno unit that has seen better days, but it didn't seem to be used for medical purposes, more for mechanical maintenance. Microscopic stress fractures: I heard about those but more in a spacecraft context than a walker one, she thought, while making sure that all proper precautions are taken to not misalign the inner workings: she knew that instruments of that level of sensitivity were often delicate to handle. Then and only then she could even think of infusing blood and spirit ichor so that it could be used for selective forgetting. She could always write a code for the search function later, with the understanding that a sentient's memories are often pretty extensive, and it would take a rather large amount of RAM to index the memories. Even then the indexing won't be very neat since the memories themselves could be rather messy, and that machine would not simply have the ability to erase memories, but also to repair damaged or faded memories, too. Just that, even well before Rhen Var, she was still rather well-versed in electronics and computers, if only because of the needs of alchemizing electronics.

Nearby: [member="Gray Venasir"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Zak Amroth"]

Tsuki listened to the groups banter intently as the Dark presence faded away, its owner walking away into the distance. Tsuki let out the breath the held and glanced down at her hand. She was clutching her lightsaber. When did she grab that? The girl put her weapon back on her belt, just as she heard the Zeltron woman's voice, "What about you, stranger? Guy watching us in the woods; you’re up next." 'Ok, maybe I'm not as good at hiding as I thought I was...' the Padawan thought to herself in frustration before stepping out from behind the tree and approaching the group. "Oh, you know, I was supposed to meet my date here, in this swamp, but he stood me up," she said flatly. Sarcasm must run in the family...

As Tsuki walked up to the three figures, she examined each in turn. The male, well the one who wasn't currently hanging from a tree, didn't seem like much...just another smuggler in region of space infested with smugglers...the Zeltron on the other hand...well, there was a very familiar saber sitting on her belt. For now, Tsuki decided to keep her mouth shut, but she resolved to keep a careful eye on that one. The last one however, she watched as the distinctive wide-brimmed hat floated down into the quicksand and was slowly being swallowed. Tsuki reached out with the Force, grabbing onto the hat and tugging, struggling for a moment as the quicksand attempted to suck it back in, but eventually the article was freed and flew into the Atrisian's hand. Tsuki dusted off the hat and looked at it for a moment. "Tracker my ass," she said, looking back up to the Kiffar, "You're one of my brother's men, a Judge, right? And I'm guessing you're the dumb one he's always telling me about...I don't get why he's so fond of you, you're an idiot to get stuck in a trap like that."

Subtle Tsuki...real subtle...

Tags: [member="Tsuki Aihara"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Yula Perl"] | [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

"So, you're not a cop? Good," replied Gray. He was generally opposed to them, mainly because they thought themselves above the Law. Though, he had to admit, on Karazak, they had done a good thing. "Yo, tree-hugger, they're not always the enemy. They helped a great deal on Karazak."

"A tracker, you say?" he continued. "Well, you were certainly good at tracking Your way up in that tree, huh?" This conversation really lightened Gray's mood after the long walk through the swamp. Then he saw this 'trackers' hat fall Down towards the quicksand nearby. Gray had a similar hat himself, and knew how it would feel to lose it.

"As to what I'm doing here," he ignored the others squabble about racism. "I took a job for the Coalition to find some Caves here." He didn't want to tell all the details. If the others were here for the same reason, they would understand what he meant. "Though I now regret it. And I find myself unquallified for it."

Gray was startled by the New person coming out of the bushes, but restrained himself when he saw it wasn't a swamp-creature, but a woman. "Well, if it is a date you're looking for, I can take his Place," he opened With, wearing the cocky grin he always wore when opening flirtily. He watched her pull the hat out of the quicksand, nodding approvingly when she got it. But what she said after was really interesting. "So, you're really a Judge, eh? Should'a known the Coalition would send some here. That means we're after the same thing right?" He couldn't see any other reason for a Judge to be here other than for the dark-side Caves. And having their help would prove fundamental.

Dagobah – Lin with underground
Allies [member="Acaleus Thorn"] || [member="Deacon"]
Locals [member="Rexus Wenck"] || [member="Amadeus Ren"] || [member="Indra Vex"]

273V21A.png

This whole place was just a goldmine of crazy. What had happened on this world? She wasn’t involved with the campaigns of Dagobah nearly a decade ago. No, she let those be handled by the military, this woman was more a strike operation, and in small teams. She knew what she was good at, and even in her Omega Pyre days, she was more the cloak and dagger type of operative. She could use a vehicle, sure, but it was better to put her in one on one combat, where she can take a foe down, learn everything that there is to know about them, and move on to the objective. While a war was being fought in one place.

She was finding the back door…

…Normally.

But now she was being thrown across the room she entered. A baton falling from her hand. She shook her head as she moved, rolling to grab the baton and activating it again. Moving to form a defense against claws and jaws, the blonde stepped closer. As it came for her, she stepped back and to the side, a one-two with the batons on the head and the thing dropped. For now.

She turned to where Red Blade should be and saw the group chasing him. Putting her batons back, she opted for her pistol and a concussion grenade. Too big for most operations, but she saw in the distance where the wall go up. She fired towards the raptors, one-handed and glancing, but she was still trying to get their attention. That was her goal.

Some goal.

Objective: Save the Princess
Engaging: [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Gray Venasir"] |[member="Tsuki Aihara"]
Nearby Maybe: [member="Iresias Sirax"] | [member="Kyle Farnes"]

“Still you.” Yula grumbled back to the tree man in answer to his rhetorical question, quietly snickering as the new arrival referred to him as “the dumb one”. But a judge? She should have recognized it sooner, and not when he was literally being referred to as one. Still, there was something vaguely familiar about this woman. Was it the sass? Might have been the sass. Something something kindred spirits.

“Well, sounds like we’re all headed for the caves courtesy of the Coalition. Good to know you’re all not Ren in disguise.” Or maybe they were just like, really good at disguises. “Speaking of, there was another woman here earlier. She had a lightsaber and felt like one of them dangerous types.” Yula jerked a thumb in the direction that Iresias had disappeared in. “So I’d keep an eye out.”

She turned to step back into the vegetation when she was reminded of one last task. “Right, right.” She grumbled to herself, turning around and whistling for Emily. The little spider droid skittered down from a vine and whirred in response before shuffling over to Yula. “Em, shoot one of your nets into that tree over there.” The bot beeped with excitement, scampering to the edge of the quick sand pit and anchoring a net into the tree closest to Zak, the other end attached to Emily herself.

“You two had better not get up to any ‘date business’ in the caves.” Her brows rose then lowered, turning way from Gray and Tsuki and towards Zak.

“Alright, jump down into the net. Don’t worry, it’s practically safe.”

The mantra of the Outer Rim Coalition. Where those sparks jumping across the net fibers…?

Objective: Repair the shipyards
Neutral: First Order
Enemies: Ssi-ruuk

"For years now, I pushed for a specialized regimen of training capital ship pilots among the ORC! Why is it that it was never given due consideration?"

"Julie, as far as I'm aware, the ORC had no real organized system for training naval crew. You can't simply call for implementing a specialty training regimen without building the rest of a formalized structure of crew training! Crew morale would be affected if only a handful of specialties, however vital they may be, were given training and other specialties were given the shaft!"

While the repairs were underway, down there in the spacedocks, Julie was still intent on getting an argument about her pet project she feel hasn't been implemented since, well, the Rogue One Sith attack. Yes, the second battle of Dagobah was proof enough of what poor piloting skill can do to a capital ship, and the then-enemy lost a cruiser because of a poorly-timed hyperspace jump. But, from what Julie knew from even before the Butcher of Korriban's era, piloting a Star Destroyer isn't the same as piloting a light freighter. And yet, there was something said for providing the pilots with a common ground: despite the wide variety of starship classes in ORC service, and often with only a handful of them active, the basics of capital ship piloting actually didn't depend on the spaceframe that much, or so Julie would have Cathul believe. Especially in hyperspace flight: the spaceframe only made a real difference in sublight. But in sublight, these were ponderous ships, and piloting ability made a difference when fighting their peers, and not as much when fighting much more nimble enemies.

"Also, Julie, if you think your brain can handle IAC, you may as well learn it, but the first thing I'd recommend to a prospective IAC learner is to get up to speed mathematically up to differential topology. If you're unable to learn differential topology, then IAC is only good as a meditation exercise to you" Cathul told Julie, under the effects of some dark-side power.

"Who do you know that is able to use it for something other than meditation?" Julie asked, as if trying to provoke Cathul.

"I know only a handful few that I feel are capable of using IAC for even long-haul flight, never mind short-haul flight. Now, I don't pretend to know how smart you are, and for what I know you may have some hidden intellectual treasure, just that it's a tortuous road"

Fulcrum

F
PROFILE // AGENT DARKSWORD, CODENAME DEACON
COVER IDENTITY // RED BLADE, PIRATE CAPTAIN
MISSION // MAKE CONTACT WITH DAGOBAH UNDERGROUND
ASSETS // @Peyton Steele, [member="Acaleus Thorn"], [member="Julius Rhein"]​
PERSONS OF INTEREST // [member="Rexus Wenck"], [member="Amadeus Ren"], [member="Indra Vex"]​
273V21A.png
It was the first time in his life that he had been relieved to see a crimson saber.

Ssi-ruu had him dead to rights, and then at the apex of the pack leader's pounce it was suddenly no longer there. Deacon knew what a Knight of Ren looked like, but his savior's meticulous prosecution of the creatures' destruction gave him a new appreciation of the cultists as something other than ruthless enemies. He had burned Imperial stations from orbit, waded through Coruscanti streets on fire, but on Dagobah anything with two legs and opposable thumbs was a potential ally.

<<"Cover me while I lock this entrance.">>

"You got it, friend," he called over his shoulder, still affecting the outer rim drawl particular to his cover identity.

Drawing the arc light in his off hand, he hosed an onrushing raptor with carbonite before pumping out a few concussive ion blasts that sent another reeling. His cryo gun hummed back to full charge, and the rogue agent covered the ground in front of him. Two more repulsive beasts were forcefully tripped by hardening blocks around their talons, and Deacon plugged them both with his ion blaster point black.

"Anytime now!"

He rolled to dodge an oncoming swipe, and jammed the barel of his cryo gun into the Ssi-ruuvi's maw, encasing its skull in hardened alloy. Glancing past the reeling creature, he saw another raptor make a move for the Ren's exposed flank. He hesitated for a split second, just long enough to consider letting the abominations handle one another, and then hurled his shock baton from mid range. It struck the pouncing raptor's flank and discharged, sending it skidding along the floor of the base with a howl.

Distracted, another raptor was nearly on top of him when it took a few las bolts and went down.

"Peyton!" the Red Blade exclaimed, waiving her over with his arc light still in hand, "They're coming out of the fething trees!"

Kyle Farnes

K
He really should opt to use a rifle, even if just for the range. Having two pistols, well, that was a way to keep his damage output up, but the way to really win a bet was to take shots early and often. He was a diet Forcer, the skill set enough to keep him alive and give him that insight into a fist fight, or, at most, to pull off a trick shot or three with his pistols. But getting more range? That was a tricky thing.

Good thing for the jetpack. And the beskar, light as it was for him. Looking similar to the Judges of the Outer Rim. The Gold wasn’t very withdrawn and reserved, but he was a Mandalorian, he wasn’t some high educated agent. He should really figure out what he was doing, but for now? He had to make sure he was doing everything right. But here, he knew something was off.

He thought he was wandering down to the place where the Ssi-Ruu were. But there were the other tricks on this planet. That damned cave. Kept bringing the more heavy hitting Forcers. Kyle wasn’t strong enough to easily. If he got there, he could fight the Ren, or Sith, or whoever back. And the Mandalorian continued.

“Anyone awake? That cave still there?” He called out over a public channel. His bubble’gum helping him to map the area around him. The fighter was ready to go, but he knew that the Beskar only got you so far.

[member="Yula Perl"]
[member="Zak Amroth"]
[member="Tsuki Aihara"]
[member="Gray Venasir"]
@Iresais Sirax

Dagobah – Link with underground
Allies [member="Acaleus Thorn"] || [member="Deacon"]
Locals [member="Rexus Wenck"] || [member="Amadeus Ren"] || [member="Indra Vex"]

273V21A.png
The Agent was doing what she could, but taking the shots at range? That made things even more challenging for her. She was probably in over her head here, but she dragged Red Blade here because orders changed, and well, since he came with her? She was kind of responsible for him. Right? Maybe? She knew that it wasn’t good to leave anyone behind, and well, this man was a pirate captain. Taking him, protecting him? Perhaps he’d change his colors and maybe fly a Coalition flag for a bit. Or help at least mess with the pirates that were going to be causing issues.

They needed all the help they could. This wasn’t the Alliance. How the Coalition remained a group, she had no real clue.

It didn’t matter, what mattered right now, shots were making purchase on the raptors that were going for her… what, colleague? Ward? No, that wasn’t right. But she was making her way closer to where Red Blade was. She made her way over, dodging roots and any blaster fire before hitting the side of the building.

Trees? She looked up, pistol pointed upward. “Whats the plan here, Red?”

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective: Dark Harvest

Memory Rub under the form of an alchemical device, and then some? It was just something that sounded so outlandish that the average dark-sider wouldn't think of, but she knew that, because of the infusion function, it needed to have a HoloNet function, so that it can infuse knowledge from online sources. Pretty now, the doppraymagno is what matters here, more than any military-grade datapad I could find in there, Janick thought, while realizing that the prototype would be just that: a "works-like" prototype. Which, in the alchemical world, was considered to be much, much closer to what engineers called a minimal viable product. And a high-fidelity prototype at that; all she really had left to do to actually make it to the MVP stage was to code the indexing function and the GUI. But that was an activity for another day: assembling the prototype would be a prerequisite to even getting a firmware that would actually work and be part of a device to be tested on some client, with its permission of course. Assembling it was a delicate proposition and she started doing just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom