Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Dagobah Park [ORC Dominion of Dagobah]

Apologies for the long wait. I will aim to respond more frequently.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwYk6dS6RC4[/media]​
Objective: 1 - Strategise
Allies(?): [member=Rexus Wenck], [member=Amadeus Ren]
Third party: [member=Julius Rhein]
Enemy: Aurark abominations

The doctor pulled the spooled radio cord underneath his arm in order to multitask. Terribly analogue, he thought, but reliable. With a visual display of the facilities, and a direct line to a person on the surface, he had a distinct feeling that the pieces were finally beginning to fall into place. "Apologies," Vex answered solemnly, smirking under the visor. "I thought it was obvious."

He was swift to dodge the demand. His time among the notoriously rigorous security bureau had trained him to guard information carefully. "I am well aware, though I believe fortune has turned in our favour once more." He had a view of the extraneous facilities and saw multiple intruders. Nobody else would come to Dagobah unless they had a way off it, a fact which he meant to capitalise on. Perhaps the retrieval team hadn't been so useless after all, at least indirectly.

He tapped the lower jaw of his mask for a moment, before leaning into the radio. "I can help you with those creatures. Find a decontamination chamber, and pass through until you are on the other side. Yes, make sure you are outside the chamber." His fingers were poised over a datapad, watching the cameras.

The decontamination chambers weren't mere showers or medical stockpiles. They could be sealed with starship-grade blast doors, but that wasn't the half of it. FOSB took no chances, installing incineration protocols on these rooms. Essentially, anything trapped inside could be burned to sterile ashes in under a minute. This was why he was so confident in his current position; anything which would make its way to him would have to pass through those gates, which he had control of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom