Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wedding of Alicio Organa and Amani Serys: Guest List!

Hello! Alicio and I have been building up to the wedding for a while, and now it’s here!

We’ve decided to split the event into a private thread between the two of us (covering the actual ceremony), and an upcoming public/faction thread for the reception. Saves us from waiting on long reply lists just to get through the actual marriage part, and it saves guests from just posting about sitting around quietly and watching the proceedings.

The reception thread will likely go up in a few days, so I wanted to post an LFG for those of you interested in appearing on the guest list (which is to say, getting tagged when the thread goes up). A general invite has been sent to all members of the Alliance Senate and the New Jedi Order, meaning if you’re affiliated with either, you’re welcome to attend regardless. Significant others / Family members / plus-ones of guests are also welcome to tag along even if they aren’t technically part of the above groups. If you don’t fit any of those, I’d ask that you defs post here first just to help sort out arrivals : )

Lastly, this is and will remain a social thread. I know some of y’all like to cause trouble but there will be no turning this thread into something violent. We’ve had too many already lol. Side drama is acceptable as long as it doesn’t involve, y’know, ruining the party for everyone.

Last edited:
Lastly, this is and will remain a social thread. I know some of y’all like to cause trouble but there will be no turning this thread into something violent. We’ve had too many already lol. Side drama is acceptable as long as it doesn’t involve, y’know, ruining the party for everyone.

giphy.gif

As someone who is not familiar with these characters, would fellow lightsiders from RTL (being GA allies and all) be able to attend?

Can't say either of us have much of a connection with the RTL. I guess if you can construct an excuse as for why you'd be invited to attend the wedding of two strangers then I don't see why not? Of course if there's a mutual friend going you can join as a plus one which takes out that problem.

Thread has arrived! Hope I got everyone. Feel free to ask me if there's any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom