Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We All Thaw This Coming | ORC Invasion of Rhen Var

cShbHT5.png
Objective: Operation Bangarang.
Allies: Outer-Rim Coalition, [member="Ardasz Verd"] & The Jedi Alliance.
Opposition: The Sith Empire, [member="Strider Garon"] & Friends.
Er6tw3E.png
"Good plan, Jetii. Buir always told me to knock before entering".
Veiere turned when the voice announced itself, the Jedi Master identifying the source yet recognize nothing in his would-be ally. "You'll have to forgive me, I don't speak Mandalorian and unfortunately they've proven to be less than friendly with the Jedi of late" Veiere responded somewhat cautiously, gauging the man's armaments and seeing rather clearly that he was well prepared for a fight. Problem was that Veiere wasn't initially certain who he had planned on fighting, yet [member="Ardasz Verd"] soon proved as much by drawing out a Thermal Detonator and priming it for the entrance to the facility.

The outer-door was blown open in a roar of flames and concussive force, despite it's reinforced iron. For a moment, Veiere sought to shield his eyes from the immediate explosion before things seemed to quieten down some and the smoke rolled off of the ruined entrance exposing the interior to the pair of them. "That's one way of knocking..." Veiere muttered under his breath, a slight curl to the corner of his mouth forming in a half-smirk as he looked to the newcomer; "Aren't your people meant to be supporting the Sith Empire?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. In all honesty, Veiere couldn't keep up with how many different groups of Mandalorians there were these days, or their differing alliances. Frankly, they all looked the same to him. Though he supposed the same could be said for the Jedi nowadays.

The Jedi's concentration shifted as the Force called to him within, his gaze turning skyward to see [member="Strider Garon"]'s droid unleashing a volley of blaster-fire down upon the area. Without the time to get clear for cover, Veiere's left hand lifted out above his head, palm facing upwards and channeling the force through his body, he projected a telekinetic barrier of energy to shield himself and Ardasz from the destruction of the rain of fire. The Antarian Rangers all scrambled to get clear, few of them actually succeeding while others were caught in the open and killed alongside the attacking troopers from the Outer-Rim Coalitions contingent on their side of the complex.

"Move on inside when you have the chance, take out those shield generators. I'll handle this one...".

(Sorry for the late post but tags failed me, as you both know >.<)​

PqEZLxr.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nla7lNYpzOM​

Objective: Find the artifact. Set Nuna traps.
Equipment: Dual-phase Lightsaber, x2 Creeping Lignan crystals, rest in sig

NPC's: x12 Oblitus Bellatoria armed with Bowcasters,
x24 Oblitus Mongrels ... roughly 8 left chasing targets
( See first post #59 on page 3)

Enemies: Here comes trouble now.
[member="Yula Perl"]
[member="Zef Halo"]
[member="Mav Vohaloveer"]

Allies: [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Ahani Zambrano"] [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Vereshin"]

Sonic blasts, blaster fire and the chaotic sound of ice and stone falling filled the empty spaces leading in and out of the newly created tunnel. All of which ascended back to Ledgermayne himself. The cries of most of his abominations being buried under immense weight did not falter the dead expression that was his visage. Some of the Oblitus Mongrels has survived and scattered about fleeing from the massive sudden collapse. A amateurs flaw in such alchemical monsters. The bigger sithspawn would be smarter in their tactics. They unlike their lesser brethren were sentient.

Jumping down the collapsed tunnel, Ledgermaynes feet slid down the icy walls toward the fresh rubble of hail that created a dead end. Such a change in nature could only be caused by the force. This much was proven through force sight. The blue glow faded away leaving only ruby hate filled eyes in their place. A smirk etched across a stone face as the collapse dead ahead shifted and moved aside. Extending both arms tucked in front of his chest and back out fully extended the Icy collapse of hail and stone suddenly blasted back out. The tunnel had been flushed clean and it continued to travel. It moved like an ocean and crashed against ruined architecture like waves. Now riding the momentum down and picking up speed the figure of a yet another humanoid([member="Vereshin"]) beside the three smugglers appeared.

Who was this?

Friend or foe. He was in the way now.

Sliding back on the wave of stone, rubble and icy hail the Gutretee prepared to force the front of the "wave" forward. What comes around, goes around. Making a punching motion with his left hand the front end of the rushing wave of ice and stone rose roughly seven in a half feet and arched forward as it hurled down apon the new arrival and the others. Vereshin, Zef, Yula and Mav would all be buried alive if the Sith lord had his way. " Nuri ki ri Tina w'ana diâ Nu waria imrsosûti tu'iyia ruai!" A voice boomed from below and behind the wave enhanced by the force. Whispers of the darkside hissed throughout the forgotten city on unnatural currents. It rode the winds and stalked in the creeping shadow following impending doom. Shortly after the piercing cries of more abominations and the rushing of stone feet proceeded to exist.

The nightmare would never end.

cShbHT5.png
Objective: Subdue the Emperor.
Allies: Outer Rim Coalition.
Enemies: The Sith Empire.
praxeum_divider_crappy.png
The tendrils of fatigue slowly crept into the forefront of my thoughts in the aftermath of the explosive discharge of energy, and a dull pulse of pain rippled through my fingers as a stinging reminder of what transpired. Aetheric vapour billowed from betwixt my knuckles as I took a step further into the facility; a mere fragment of my essence rendered into reality by my mastery over the mystical power that bound all living creatures together. As soon as the leather surface of my boots touched the interior of the Sith-Imperial installation, I found myself struck numb by an overwhelming presence at the fringes of my consciousness. It wasn’t anything like I felt before. If I were to describe it with any accuracy, the metaphysical encounter was akin to witnessing an erupting bonfire amidst a field of torches. The fire symbolized my interpretation and literal manifestation of a soul within the rolling tides of the Aether. It was a vision of their very essence, broken down into their component parts, and rendered in a way that I could understand. Whoever this being was, their fire burned bright - but not with any colours others would consider natural. The blazing inferno was sickly as if the tinder used to ignite the flame, and the fuel used to feed it was rotten to the core.

From that sickly inferno, I was able to determine that my opposite number had come; seeking to destroy me for my flagrant intrusion into their domain. While there was still a margin of error, as with all things, the Force moved darkly around those ensnared by their own desires, and those with the intent to kill. Thus, though it was possible an error was made, I believed, deep down, that I faced a Sith; if not the Dark Lord of their insidious Order himself. It would make sense if that man was here, as the twinned dreadnoughts in orbit often accompanied the man on his journey's through the stars. I chuckled softly at that moment, knowing that the tendrils of fear were slowly taking root. Alone, and unsupported against one of the most powerful creatures in the known universe. By all accounts, I stood little chance of succeeding where others failed. Fear was an emotion that every Jedi understood, but never truly embraced. To do so was folly, as that would be the first step towards our very essence being corrupted by the dark. Instead, we combated the sensations of fear seeking to steal reason from our hearts and minds. We understood what it was to fear, that it was natural, and we moved past it to do what needed to be done.

So, as those icy tendrils of fear slowly began to take root, I breathed deep and exhaled their gestating seeds with a mighty sigh. Let this being come to me, I thought to myself, as he shall find that I felt no fear and that our battle would begin on my terms; rather than his.

A small, weary smile crept along my face as the blazing inferno turned the corner. He was absurdly tall and reeked of Imperial authority rendered into baroque armour and exposed flesh. His twinned blades, also massive in their own right, were stained with the blood of the fallen; most likely from his comrades as they sought to penetrate deeper into the installation. The aura I sensed earlier became a palpable, choking miasma that threatened to send me into a fearful flight. However, I steeled myself against the frightening sensation and planted my feet; one leather-bound foot atop the sundered door. His eyes fluttered darkly, as he drank in my measure, no doubt determining my worthiness as a foe. It was in that moment I sought to skim his surface thoughts, to read what he believed me to be. However, I found nothing. His thoughts were well-guarded, in an eerily similar manner to my own. It was a natural defence against intrusion and left me with the lingering thoughts of my mysterious origin. He was an Epicanthix, much like myself. With that information in hand, I knew that the being who stood before me was, without a doubt, the Sith Emperor.

My mortal coil, from here on out, was now measured in moments.

The smile I wore before still remained as the Dark Lord spoke; his voice akin to an avalanche. I felt nothing, save the becalmed tides of the aether, as the man probed for my name and sought to insult my relatively bloodless hands. Had I been consumed by the emotional torrent that gripped the entirety of the mountainside, I would've given into my rising anger and charged; sabre ignited and brandished betwixt my fingers. Doubtlessly howling various obscenities as I sought to cut the gargantuan figure down to size. Thankfully, I knew better than that. I stood my ground, like a newly erected statue, and offered a reply to his thunderous demands. "I have seen many battlefields and many worlds in my lifetime, your Majesty. My hands are stained with blood, though I expect they're not as stained as yours. I kill only out of necessity, never sport, when the lives of the innocent are endangered." The weary smile that adorned my lips began to fade then, giving way to a statuesque, thin-lipped expression. "While I know the answer you'll give, I'd like to make this request anyway in the hopes of defying our violent natures."

"My name is Arcanus Sunstrider, a Master in the Jedi Order." As those words echoed through the sundered hall, I shifted my stance and raised my clenched fists; guarding the centre of my mass. The energy field that I bonded to myself when I broke into the facility flared with my renewed determination; haloing me with an aura of colourless, aesthetic fire. "And I ask that you drop your weapon, and peacefully submit to my custody. No one else needs to die this day."

| [member="Darth Carnifex"] |

Ardasz Verd

A
cShbHT5.png

Ardasz barked a laugh at the sentiment. Not many people outside the culture bothered to learn their language, so he didn't expect much on that end, but it was entertaining to learn that the man didn't trust him because of the armor he was wearing. "Got no reason to fight your kind, friend," he explained as the heat wafted off and the chill of Rhen Var quickly returned to his bones. What an exciting battle this was shaping up to be. "The Coalition paid the bill, I fight for the Coalition. Simple business, 'lek?"

There wasn't much time to dispute the point, though, as he heard an ominous mechanical sound and his HUD screamed, flickering red as proximity alerts triggered and he was warmed of- "incoming!" he called out, but [member="Veiere Arenais"] summoned a strange, thin umbra of energy that drank in the hellfire. Behind it, he saw the danger in its true form.

"Bes'uliik," he muttered as he reached back with his free arm and unslung his shotgun. The other clipped the rifle to his waist in one fluid motion. "Not all of us kneel to the pretender, Jedi," he would have winked, if the man could have seen it. "Bad blood there. You'll see soon enough."

Ardasz took a measured breath and debated sticking around to make sure the Jedi made it out alive. Veiere seemed to think he could handle himself. "It's got a neural link with the rider. Keep that in mind. You sure you're alright?" he asked as he trained his weapon on the rider, but did not fire.

lE6jgTc.png
Enemies: [member="Argis Volmir"] (Dead Meat), [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Zak Amroth"], [member=Racket], [Trash Family: [member="Yula Perl"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Mav Vohaloveer"]]
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"], [member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Adenn Kyramud"], [member="Romi Jade"]
Followers: The Coven of Gluttony, including the Lady Envy, and the Savant Wrath

There was a moment where it felt as if the world was still, with Argis suspended in the air, and Voracitos realized this to be his opponents perception. The Jedi had found a critical moment in time, and now contemplated how to break it. The futures granted by precognition were not always so reliable when facing another cretin gifted with the prospects of the force, particularly when no physical danger was presented. It would seem that in the few moments that they had with one another, the despicable Jedi had learned a valuable lesson in dealing with the spiritually enlightened Sith - don't bother with his physical body, attack his bonds and possessions. Of course, that is the lesson he will eventually arrive to by the time his consciousness has been suspended for long enough.

That much, at least, is what his own vision of the future predicted. There was nothing he could do to prevent the outpouring beacon of light, no method of the dark side that could reasonably match such efficient purge of the dark side. Nothing he could engage fast enough before he initiated, of course. One thing was certain, though, he could no longer delegate this issue away. That would have been a good thing of course, if not for the unfortunate losses he was about to sustain, irrecoverable losses. There was nothing more damning than the concept of irrecoverable, and there was nothing Voracitos hated with as much passion.

Thus, when the flash of light reverberated off his opponents armor, Voracitos was already prepared. As the spirits behind Argis turned in revulsion before disintegrating into a second death, now subjects to permanent oblivion, Voracitos' right hand rose and from it the deep viridian glow of lightning began to penetrate through the white light. It was thick and hungry like its master, absorbing the light as it went, overpowering its withering touch with a consumption the likes of which Argis has never seen before, or likely ever will again. It came with such strength and heat it burned the atmosphere, atomized every particle in its path, and pushing what remained ahead of it. Like a beam of unadulterated malevolence, the Sith Lightning would find its path on a collision course with the chest of Argis, with enough potent energy and heat to not only produce a kinetic thunder clap strong enough to send even his hulking mass a dozen meters away, but enough to potentially melt the ultrachrome of his armor... universally across all its connected segments due to its unique distributive properties. That was only a fortunate potential side effect, though, while the only true purpose of the lightning being to push away his aggressor with the full brunt of his hatred, to communicate just what sort of danger the Jedi was in at this very moment.

Numerous souls across his body began to disintegrate as this happened, withering in their second deaths, all of them shrieking in the light. Spirits were destroyed, bonds were severed, and several spirits just managed to escape before total destruction. In the process the bare flesh of Voracitos began to become more and more released, revealing beneath huge swathes of "flesh" which were purely alchemical in nature. The bulk of his body was no longer entirely human, after being imprisoned within an alchemical cocoon of his own accidental making for a decade. A constant reminder of his defeat against the currently sitting Emperor. The alchemy holding those bits of flesh together cracked slightly under the harsh light, enraging the Sith Lord further. All across the Lost City of the Jedi, and indeed the galaxy itself, many of his servants paused painfully for a moment as they felt hundreds of bonds to their master loosen, and thus found their own powers of the Nethermantic souls in their possession lessen. Voracitos felt this and knew this, and it only added fuel to the coursing fire he propelled from his right hand. Loss was an excellent motivator, and no one experienced loss quite like a greedy man.

After this, there would be no more tests, no more games. Only obliteration.

--------------------------------------------------------

As the phantom of Joza Perl steeped in the dark side (the smoke demon set out to destroy [member="Zef Halo"]), found itself buried under the tunnel, it continued in its hunt unabated by material obstacles. However, the force of focus which had summoned it here into the material plane, the Lady Envy, wavered into nothingness. The tunnel came down, and it was everything the Savant Wrath could do to protect his fellow Hungered Vassal from the rubble. He utilized all the strength he could manage, but still it wasn't enough, because deep in both their hearts they felt the sudden weakening of their master, and thus the sudden weakening of themselves.

"ENVY!" The Savant shrieked, "SULFUR!" His faced contorted into a roar, the witch clambered underneath him, found the giants drug and put it to his nose. With a heavy inhalation, the Devorian found a renewed strength and pushed against gravity. The Lady Envy found her focus decimated, but she tried as quickly as she could to regain it. Both were clawing at survival, and the only stood a chance together. In the moment, she didn't even care about the lives of her other subjects. Thus in that moment, as she regained focus beneath the struggling form of her giant alien companion, she began to revoke the souls she allowed her subjects. These apparitions would quickly return to her, leaving behind weak and wretched forms strewn about the Lost City devoid of the strength they had come with. They would become food for the beasts and other malicious spirits here. It was a necessary sacrifice for her survival. Renewed with strength, she utilized her powers to push against the collapsed tunnel, and together with the Savant Wrath find a means of escape.

As for the Smoke Demon she had released, however, it no longer had a master focusing on it, and now it roamed forward into the Lost City to attack and kill whoever it encountered...

Objective: Find ORC Forces and provide support
Equipment - Merr-Sonn Blasters | Taozin amulet | paint ball rifle with balls
Allies: ORC - [member="Kingsley"] | [member="Andan Solo"] | [member="Cyran Vaas"] |[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] | [member="Ladro"]
Enemies: Sith

30 minutes in the freezing blowing cold is 30 minutes too long. She could hear the whine of the engines as Morin arrived. The winds lifted up tiny bits of snow and ice which became a million little tacks whose pin points sank into anything exposed.

The little group managed to make it up the gangplank Rekha doing her best to shake off the cold looked at the LT. The noobs whispered their thanks all Rekha was interested in was status.

"Tell me what you know." the entry began to close as Morin began briefing, "I only know that there seems to be three areas of engagement, space, the mountains, and this other area that I think is near the old ruins but that one is a guess on my part."

Rekha sighed, "ok." she was pulling off the cold weather gear trying to feel any of the warmth that was in the ship. The noobs were already in the galley looking for hot soup or tea. Rekha for a moment looked at them, "LT be sure you keep them safe. So...what's in your armory?"

He could readily agree to the safe part he had them in the ship, "We can leave now Captain."

Rekha shook her head as they walked, "no. That's not how this works, there are ORC allies out there I have to go." Arriving at the armory, she nodded to him to open it.

What met Rekha's gaze was not what she expected, "Am I mistaken, but isn't that like paint balls guns?"

"Yes Mam, this is a training mission, training vessel, no weapons..least no lethal weapons." She felt her heart sinking paint balls pellets could leave a nasty mark but it wasn't lethal. Which meant the only lethal weapons available were what she had. "OK.." she reached in taking a rifle and a large pail of balls. She needed cargo pants, or something she could sling across her shoulder to carry it.

"You're not going back are you?"

"Of course I am, did you not hear what I said, there are ORC allies down here in trouble." Rekha headed to the other room to strip off the rest of the cold weather gear, "I need clothes, do have that?"

"yes...but not what you would be use to wearing."

She laughed, "Honey I've worn everything from feathers, to nothing what it is it will do." It was true she had. Pants, shirt great...a bit thin...Morin shrugged, "training hand to hand doesn't require a lot."

"What kind of hand to hand are you teaching?" Didn't matter at the moment, she had more important things to do, "turn your back."
"Mam?"

"Turn, I need to change while we talk.." Geez.

The sounds of her changing swept towards Morin, "LT You're gonna drop me as close as you can get to the pass.." Rekha from her smuggling days knew what could exist up there in the peaks. She didn't want it getting into the wrong hands. "and then you are going to sit out and wait to evacuate anyone who needs and to pick up any wounded. got it?" She was dressed and walking again blasters, rifle, pail of balls.

"Captain you're poorly equipped to go into a battle."

"Yep I don't disagree but I'm going. I'm not much of a fighter with blaster, I can hit the broad side of a barn. My talent is talking...a lot..and praying no one shoots...but if they do...they do." She smiled and looked back at him, "I'll just add it to the other host of scars I have."

He just didn't know what to say to her right now clearly she was half mad wanting to go back, but then he had to admire that she wanted to go.

"So, let's get going while I get ready."

Simon had heard the conversation he waited for the LT to walk back to the cock pit, "you're going out there."

She nodded, "yes, we don't leave people behind." Granted lately she was more a ghost then a presence among the ORC folks. She kept trying to change it but she always felt like she should be watching. She liked watching but that was a different conversation.

"I can go, I can help."

"No you can't go. You can help by staying here and making sure any wounded get off Rhen Var, thats the help you can do." She repeated it wanting to be sure he understood.

"I can shoot."

"no doubt you can but I don't know what I'm heading into, and in my mind you're a kid and I'd be too busy looking to make sure you're ok, and that will get me killed. So not time, maybe next."

The ship thrusters were firing Rekha needed to get the cold weather gear back on.

"yes Mam" She knew he was discouraged and might even be foolish enough to try and convince the LT otherwise but at least for the moment she felt like she was doing the right thing.

Darth Morbus

D
Engaging: [member="Jend-Ro Quill"]

The Orange Corridor;
Facing the Jedi...
Morbus felt the touch on his mind from the Jedi, wondering as to what Quill was trying to do, and out of pure curiosity allowed the mind trick to wash over him. The Twi'lek paused, feeling very little, as his yellow eyes stared as his opponent. Perhaps it hadn't worked. Perhaps the Jedi had tried using a power he wasn't very compet-- suddenly Morbus' mind spun, as the world threatened to twist before him, causing the Sith to stumble and put a hand against the wall. No stranger to some of the more mysterious effects of the Force, what with dealing in dark magic and rituals, Morbus had to admit the sensation of a mind trick was something he had never experienced...

Deep within, from the darkest recesses of the Sith's mind, a child's voice could be heard screaming. Pain engulfed the Twi'lek, as his consciousness brought back the suffering of gray rot, a time when his mind and body had been whole, only to collapse under the stress put upon it from disease. Flashes played before the yellow eyes, so corrupted by the dark side, as Morbus twitched and buckled at the knees, images of his family and loved ones.

I haven't thought of them in decades, Morbus thought, the words in his mind echoing and vibrating. Momma, papa, why couldn't you stop this? You gave up, you promised you would find a way, and you didn't...

Not wanting to deal with the thoughts in his mind, Morbus growled, as he put more weight against the wall.

You lied, the doctors lied, you all lied. The dark man was the one who told me the truth. He told me how I could cure myself, how I could save myself, how I didn't need you!

Eyes closed, head lolling side to side, mind wracked with memories and specters of the past, Morbus continued to relive his past.

Embrace the darkness, use the power inside, purge the sick from the body, use the pain to feed me... but the dark man lied, too. He didn't offer a cure, he offered a reliance, he made me into a monster, into something that needs life for life... a leech.

The Sith brought his deactivated lightsaber up to his temple, thumb hovering over the button. He was in deep, perhaps too deep, his younger mind trying to breach through the years of madness and suffering, to heal itself, to right itself. For a moment Morbus' eyes became blue, as he opened them briefly, though he didn't see. They closed again, as the weapon lowered and his mind continued trying to push through.

"I-I killed them... my parents... to save my life and take the energy I needed to stop the poison in me..."

Morbus sunk to the ground, knee joints cracking softly. His grip loosened on his lightsaber, as his pale knuckles touched the turdium floor. He sat there, hunched, lekku ends twitching as his head sank forward to his chest...

"Stop the pain," The Twi'lek muttered his eyes still closed, voice coarse, monotonic. "My body... always pain. So much pain. Help me."

dSjq8mE.png

Dreypa's Peak (upper levels, near exterior)
[member="Darth Morbus"]

If appearances were anything to go by, Quill could have reached out and killed the Sith, put him out of his indubitable misery, or just knocked him out and moved on. (That was a pretty big 'if,' granted, but he had no doubt some Jedi warrior would have taken the opportunity, real or feigned or a bit of both.)

"Can't really help your mind," he said. "Only one who can get you at peace with yourself is you. But yeah. I can help with the pain."

There was only one way he knew of that the little anecdote about Morbus' parents could've been real: the Sith art of draining life energy. Maybe Morbus was pondering an attack like that, to stave off the state of weakness in which he'd found himself. Maybe that's what Morbus meant by 'help': stealing Quill's life and tapping into his connection to the Force. And on balance that actually did seem pretty likely.

Poor guy needed what he needed, monstrous or not. But just maybe there was a better way.

Quill's raised fingers curled gently as he let out another breath. Even here, in a Sith stronghold, with a full-scale battle on the other side of floors and walls, the Living Force really did connect everyone and everything, moment to moment. This particular moment suggested a need for that connection. A need, and a use. In his mind's eye, Quill found the soft, subtle eddy of current that pertained to the here and now: the tenuous link between him and Morbus as two living beings. Two parts of the Force.

And where Morbus might have drawn on that connection to drain the life from him, Quill used it to help.

"Anima," he mumbled. He poured energy down that conduit: healing and light, not seen but felt. Painful, maybe...but in a good way.

Starchaser was going to be so disappointed in him.

Darth Morbus

D

The Orange Corridor;
Facing the Jedi...
Curiosity.

Such a confusing thing. Like the sentient that wanted to peer over the cliff edge, or the one that wanted to eat a potentially poisonous delicacy. There seemed to be a desire inside to experience something that could be potentially dangerous or harmful. Some individuals had learned to control such, instead applying logic and reasoning, while others continued to willingly leap into the unknown... Morbus was of the latter.

There was a rustling of robes, the Jedi's presence basically on top of the Sith. There was a muttered word - "Anima." - and then the healing energy began to flow, filling Morbus with a combination of calm, unease, relief but also pain. He could feel his very essence burning, as though the pure power was unable to correlate with his darkness, at least initially. The Force was a strange thing, capable of infinite possibilities, and for the Sith this was simply another opportunity.

"Anima..." Morbus repeated, as his body began to revitalize, some degree of pain fleeing his body. The Jedi was clearly a healer. Still, the light clashed with the dark, forcing the energy passing to twist and reform into a power the Sith could use. "I've never felt this..."

The Sith opened his eyes, his neck craning directly upward, almost nose to nose with Quill. Morbus' eyes were yellow, searing, as he grinned. The blue had faded.

"I feel anew, T'una, for that I thank you," Morbus said in a low voice, as he reached out to grasp the Jedi's arms in two surprisingly strong hands. "I do not want your hands, nono, instead I want your mind... your secrets, your healing, so I can feel like this again and again and again!"

Within, Morbus began corrupting the flowing energy, cycling it through himself, applying the pain and suffering he had endured once again through the mind trick. And with a lick of his pointed teeth, the Twi'lek prepared to channel the dark side to rip the knowledge right from Quill's mind...

"I suspect you're not surprised, Jedi. Let's begin, shall we?"

dSjq8mE.png
Dreypa's Peak (upper levels, near exterior)
[member="Darth Morbus"]

Morbus gripped Quill's arms, both of them, with uncomfortable force and proximity. The Force, some had cogently observed, tended to be a bit like a mood-altering substance. The dark side fed on anger but also stoked it. The light fed on calm and goodwill but also helped them along. That was the only reason Morbus' unwanted physical contact didn't send Quill's mind spiralling into another panic attack. He was deep in the Living Force now.

"If that's what you want, here you go."

He didn't resist so much as acknowledge that what Morbus could take from his mind was exactly what Morbus had gone looking for, and nothing more. That chunk of sense and technical knowledge and maybe even wisdom outlined precisely how Quill had done what he'd done. And with that information came Quill's absolute certainty that what he'd done was a reflection of the light, not the dark. The technique came with what Morbus would consider a price, a twofold sacrifice.

Repentance to touch the light. Benevolence to use it.

"Isn't that always the way?" he said, the most words he'd spoken in weeks. "Think it's even a Sith teaching: if you really want to learn, get ready to sacrifice. Something to think about while you recover."

And with the greatest goodwill in the world, he activated the saber in his left hand, point blank, at the stomach of the man grabbing both his arms.

Many Jedi would consider Quill a fool. That didn't make him an idiot.

PqEZLxr.png
Objective: Retrieve Fell Star
Enemies: Sith, [member="Darth Voracitos"] (Meatlump), [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Taeli Raaf"]
Allies: [member="Mav Vohaloveer"], [member="Yula Perl"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Zak Amroth"], [member="Zef Halo"]
Equipment: Armor, Temperance & Serenity, Coyonite Rifle, Firewall Grenades

The destruction of those spirits Voracitos relied so heavily upon was elating, in Argis’ eyes he’d freed them from their life of servitude to the Sith. But as his violet eyes stared down through the visor to Voracitos the Jedi was shocked, horrified and disgusted all at once. His stomach tightening as his mind went through the list of things to compare the Sith Lord’s body to. Meat lumps, rancid Batha hide, the underside of a Hutt. Argis never did manage to decide as a massive bolt of energy struck his chest.

Without any footing, the Dashade had nothing to prevent himself from being flung away. The thunderclap deafening, jarring the Jedi, rattling his bones and teeth. His hands opening unwillingly sending both his sabers flinging off to the sides. Voricitos was right Argis had never bore witness to such a event nor been on the receiving end of it. Argis’ jaw was wired shut the Jedi unwilling to scream or let the pain he suffered be heard. The Sith would not have the pleasure of knowing that at the very least.

Back slamming into the ground, Argis’ body continued to slide kicking up dirt, rubble, stone as he began tumbling through it. Even slamming through one of the frozen legionnaires their body shattering on impact and raining chunks of frostbitten meat to the ground. Stopping his tumble by planting his left knee to the ground, his right steadying himself Argis’ right hand raised a vortex of blue energy forming in his own hand that drew the force manifested lightning into it.

On his chest, the Ultrachrome plate had begun the process of melting, the hot metal pressing against the weave that made up the rest of the suit. Argis grabbed at the front of that portion of the armor with his crushgaunt covered hand and tore it free not waiting for the rest of the plate to melt. I just built that.

The glacial winds bit at Argis’ now exposed torso. The helmet he wore cracked revealing a large portion of his bald head, and the purple flesh that it had once protected. A stream of blood retreated down the right side of Argis’ head from a fresh wound, the chill actually soothing the stinging sensation.

From behind the cracked visor an eye stared across at Voracitos, glowing with the energy of the force that the Jedi was gathering from the Sith’s barrage.“Pitiful.” The words more a form of mocking the Sith than truly meant to portray Argis’ thoughts. In reality, the power the Lord brought to bear was terrifying, never before had Argis been forced to take in such a large amount of energy. It tore at his being begging to be released. One would have probably expected a showing of strength, a wave of force in retaliation. Not from Argis, instead, he focused on the presence of his sabers through the force, his will seizing the hilt of Temperance and flinging it.

The sabers had been flung to the side initially and so instead of the hilt flying to Argis it flew at the Sith Lord. Springing to life, piloted by the Jedi the blue blade spiraled at an angle to slice through the bottom of the machine that bore Voracitos’s weight and dump him unceremoniously to the ground and hopefully breaking off the outpouring of energy that assaulted Argis’s kneeling form.

Darth Morbus

D

The Orange Corridor;
Balancing the gain...
The onset of the knowledge from Quill's mind flowed into Morbus, as he chuckled to himself, fully enveloped in his success. Not only had he fought his way through a Jedi mind trick - they weren't so bad - but the Sith had also lured his prey right to him, where the power of Anima could be ripped from his skull. There was absolutely nothing that could ruin the sensation of victory, not even when Quill mumbled something about learning and sacrifice and recovering?

"Sacrifice? Recovery?" Morbus raised a non-existent eyebrow as he looked into Quill's calm eyes. "You're mistaken Jedi, today the dark side wins..."

Morbus smirked, offering a throaty laugh.

"Heh."

Odd.

Why did winning feel so painful?

"Ah... I see..."

Morbus glanced down, his face drooping as he saw the blue lightsaber blade going through his stomach. So that explained the sensation in his middle, where the Sith had thought it simply an extension of the excitement he felt over learning a power that could heal his body on a different level. Ironically, such a power would be needed doubly so, if current situations were any indication.

"If--if you don't mind..."

Reaching down to Quill's lightsaber holding hand, the Twi'lek firmly pressed the other man's finger that was on the activation button. With a snap-hiss the blade deactivated, leaving a smoking hole through Morbus' robes at an odd angle. Considering the Sith could kind of move his legs, he supposed the blade had missed his spine, so that was something. Letting go of the human's forearms, Morbus pushed slowly to his feet, as he clipped his lightsaber back onto his belt - his yellow eyes were unfocused, his steps uncertain and clumsy. He walked several feet away, before bending to pick up his walking cane...

"...vorkino eti." Damn it.

Morbus toppled forward, face and lekku slapping the ground, as he passed out.

r63jXfr.png
Objective: Scum and Villainy
Equipment: In signature
Allies: ORC [member="Cyran Vaas"] [member="Kingsley"] [member="Andan Solo"] [member="Vorhi Alestrani"]
Enemies: Sith [member="Darth Carnifex"] (indirectly)

"My name is Darth Toboggan, and look out below!" Vorhi screamed as he descended down the grotto.

As she saw Darth Toboggan (Vorhi) glide down the grotto, the deafening noise from the upper levels started to subside. And she was almost done cutting the turadium blast door, which took her longer than if it was straight-up made of durasteel, even with the alchemical corrosion effects from her lightsaber blade kicking in. The irregular cut was being eaten from the outside in because of it, however. This meant the opening was now wide enough for one normal human-sized sentient to fit through, and she ought to get the others to know that the outer walls are breached. Even with the return of comms, the fact that she could only access Sith frequencies was still too risky for her to use regular comms. Plus she could also sense that a dark presence was coming for her, "Lord Toboggan" or both. In her mind, it was better to deal with it before the enemy could close range, close enough to threaten her position. In fact, that patrol just began pouring from the turbolift.

Is that it? Is that what it comes down to? Is gaining goodwill with prospective clients that my firm has no guarantee of landing worth the risk I am incurring here? And no, I don't mean goodwill that arises on a balance sheet from a business combination transaction, because there is no business combination transaction involved here, Griet thought, while seeing the patrol closing in on her, combing through every room between her and their current position, and other questions flooded her mind regarding the nature of the Aing-Tii as potential accounting clients. What kind of client would ask an external auditor to go retrieve, or even audit, non-current assets from a warzone? I start to be worried that the Aing-Tii could be clients that may be vulnerable to the temptation of opinion shopping, i.e. trying to hire external auditors that may be more willing to overlook deficiencies in internal controls or material misrepresentations. But I'm too deep in to give up at this stage! A Dashade, a flamer, armored battle droids, Blackblade Guards and legionnaires all working together, and her main hope was that their thoroughness may actually buy her some time to implement a plan. That hope was the only thing that kept her going in this hallway.

She patiently waited for the moment where the patrol was at a junction point between multiple hallways, which in her mind would force them to re-think their patrol routes, while remaining tucked behind crates used as cover until then. She was trying to make sure that her surroundings would not betray her until the right time has come, but when the Dashade was right in the middle of the hall junction, it was then that push came to shove for the Blackblade Guard that wielded the flamer. In a quick telekinetic motion, that guard was hoisted into the air. Now standing a head above the rest of the organic soldiers in the patrol, she then proceeds to push the guard into the Dashade right behind him. And, given the vibroblade wielded by that Dashade, that tank would be punctured, leaking out caustic gas that start to spread out in many directions, and even start to eat into the droids' plating as well as other armor as wielded by the organic soldiers. If the Dashade tried to parry it. But it was then that Griet started to get out of the way, unseen, quietly, to the next nook/cranny in the vicinity, shutting down her lightsaber.

dSjq8mE.png
Dreypa's Peak (upper levels, broken corridor near exterior)
Engaging [member="Darth Morbus"]

"Oh."

Quill ran his fingers through his hair, looking down at the injured and presumably unconscious Sith Master. He eyed his deactivated lightsaber sadly but kept it out and ready. (Fool, not idiot. The same applied to not approaching the body or rolling it into a more comfortable position.) He made the two-fingered Jedi gesture again and concentrated on putting Morbus into a Jedi healing trance. That would keep the emaciated Twi'lek from doing any more harm, possibly keep him alive if the damage was that much of a shock to his compromised system...

...and, in a few hours or days, Morbus would wake up feeling great. It really was the least Quill could do after impaling him.

The Jedi healing trance sank in, and was that a touch of relaxation in those twitchy headtails? Quill squinted, then nodded to himself. "Sorry about that," he sighed. "I hate..."

He trailed off as the sounds of more violence percolated through the walls. The corridor and even the conversation had been a nice little sanctuary from the chaos, but other things needed doing, didn't they. Other Sith to distract while people did technical things.

"Nice to meet you," he said under his breath, gave the face-down Twi'lek a little wave, and left.

8kcRaFr.png

The fortress was a mess. Smoke, char, blaster burns, broken droids, dead soldiers. Quill poked his way through the jumble as well as he could, saber out but off. He'd dodged a squad of Blackblades not too long ago. The Force suggested thattaway, so thattaway he went.

Sol Stazi

S
cShbHT5.png
Equipment: Scout Armor, Autokrator Assault Rifle, SSK-7 Heavy Blaster, Combat Vibroknife, Thermal Detonators (Bandolier of 5)
Allies: [member="Kyle Farnes"], [member="Jend-Ro Quill"], [member="Arcanus Sunstrider"], [member="Tera Highwind"], [member="Janick Beauchamp"]
Enemies: [member="Kaine Australis"] (engaging), [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Morbus"], [member="Ao Xian"], [member="Ahani Zambrano"]

Captain Stazi rose from cover, scanning the skyline for his target. By the time he saw the Mandalorian was already on a collision course, he knew it was far too late for him to move. Instead, he squeezed off a few more bursts of las fire and took the diving kick full on. His world exploded, it felt like he had been hit by a hoverbus. It was the rebel commando's blast vest that saved him, his lighter armor favored movement over durability but it could absorb one hell of a kinetic impact. Still, shockwaves from a rocket enhanced flying kick had fractured several of his ribs.

There was no time for pain. He had been training for moments like these his whole life. Warrior cultures liked to believe they had a monopoly on honor, but Sol had lived and breathed violence every bit as much as if he had been raised on Mandalore. Despite being slammed back up against the wall adjoining the facility's primary hangar, the duros sprang back up to his feet, wild eyed like a rabid animal. In a flash his combat vibroknife was out in his right hand. The two squared off against one another, if Stazi was bothered by the reach advantage of his opponent's blade he showed no sign of it.

"Myrkr? Sounds familiar!" he called out to Australis, wiping blood from his mouth, "You're just another buckethead! Stormtrooper, Mandalorian, its all the same! Just more fodder for the Sith!"

Sol let out a primal war cry, beckoning his enemy forward.

As soon as Kaine started moving toward him, the duros drew a flare gun from his belt like a gunslinger and fired at his enemy's visor.

Then he charged, hoping to make it inside Australis' guard before he could recover with a few deadly slashes.

HOME GUARD DRILL TEAM
7 KILOMETERS TO TARGET
"What the hell was that?!"

"I'm not sure," Colonel Sief finally managed after coughing up dust, "some kind of shockwave."

"Explosion?" his lead driller asked.

"Don't think so. Sonic, maybe. Everyone alive?!"

When each member of his team had checked in, Sief finally relaxed and started to survey the damage. Whatever the cause of the quake, it had nearly caused their entire tunnel to collapse. As it was, the damage to structural integrity was significant, and it would set them back precious minutes reinforcing the progress they had made so far. More and more bad news, but the more time he spent lamenting the more time they wasted.

"Alright, keep an ear out for aftershocks," he warned the others, "We keep going."

dSjq8mE.png
If the Jedi Master could see the Emperor's face, he would notice the grim mirthless smile that spread grotesquely from ear to ear. Instead, all he would see was the Emperor spinning his weapon again, his stance shifting into one of aggression. "How fortuitous, there are still some of you left that know battle. I had assumed all that remained of the Jedi were child soldiers, I am pleasantly mistaken." So with a battle raging around them, trespassers probing deep into the fortress' stockpile of illicit Jedi baubles and other contraband, the Emperor stood alone against a single Jedi Master. A gust of wind brought forth a downpour of errant snowflakes from the outside, peppering the ground with splotches of dirty white.

Without another word, the Emperor surged forward. His double-bladed glaive sung through the air as it sliced towards Sunstrider's body, intent on biting deep into flesh and wetting itself with his blood. He moved faster than one would suspect of a man of his size, the Dark Side of the Force flowing freely through him like an open river through a burst dam. Each step was an earthquake, the air visible displacing as he passed.

His first strike would come down from on high, a heavy overhanded chop with the blade coming down in a perfectly straight vertical arc. Unimpeded, it was strong enough to slice through several layers of reinforce durasteel without much difficulty.

The rest of the battle involving the Emperor's servants continued to spread out of control. Bodies laid sprawled across the cold unforgiving metal floor, flames smoldering in infrequent quantities all around. One group found themselves beset by a Force user who pushed one of the soldiers into one of the Dashade Shadow Killers, who prompt held up the soldier by the collar of his armor like he was little more than a child and flung him behind him with little care. The rest of the soldiers opened fire, but had to restrain themselves as the Dashade lunged toward the offending trespassers with lethal intent; the vibro-weapon at his side now being coaxed into action alongside terrible claws and gnashing fangs.

[member="Arcanus Sunstrider"] | [member="Griet van Vliet"] | [member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Vereshin

V
lE6jgTc.png

Ze Nigmar - Rotting Christ

Objective: Get mad
Allies: [member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Kyrel Ren"], [member="Adenn Kyramud"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Darth Voracitos"]
Enemies: [member="Yula Perl"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Mav Vohaloveer"], [member="Argis Volmir"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Zak Amroth"], [member="Racket"], [member="Darth Ledgermayne"]

Vereshin's eyes widened with rage as the woman who appeared to be Joza snatched away the Star. She revealed, with an impassioned cry that she was a Miss Perl, which either meant that he had encountered her at a time before she was married, or it wasn't Joza and the warp in time was playing with his perception. With his hands outstretched, he pulled the force towards him, his eyes on Joza's as she aimed towards the roof of the cavern, which began to shatter and crumble with one swift shove. Above her head, an apparition who looked more like the Joza Vereshin remembered flew through the air.

The appearance of the vision could only mean one thing, that the woman standing before him was not Joza and his reference frame had been shifted behind her own, confusing the way in which he proceeded through time in accordance to Joza's own. This woman before him, who must have been closely related to her, brought down the cavern wall above him with a quick haul. Torrents of snow and rock rained down on Vereshin, who shot up his hands and projected a telekinetic barrier between himself and the roof of the cavern, blocking it's fall. The rubble and snow fell onto the transparent wall he cast, building up into a huge mound.

With an almighty thrust, Vereshin sent the frozen debris hurling forward, showering the three smugglers, as well as the army of Sith headed their way. Once the frost cleared, and the mound of snow and rock lay still before Vereshin, he shot his forward to blow a tunnel through the snow, shoving it off the smugglers in the process. He walked through the tunnel and met with the figure of a Sith Lord who had come for the smugglers himself. The Sith Lord thrust a hand forward and sent another wave of snow in the direction of Vereshin, who would have been completely entombed had he not caught it in his telekinetic hold.

"Throwing snow? That's cute!" Vereshin shouted at the Sith Lord. With his hands cupped, he sucked in the small avalanche that he had thrown, compacting it into a neat little pocket in space.

As the snow hurled forward, Vereshin continued to suck it in, pulling it deeper and deeper into the space between his hands, until it was dense enough to collapse. Bringing his hands backwards, he drew in the snow and rock, which was consumed by the hole in space in front of him. The mass grew bigger, forming a perfect, black sphere which enlarged with the more debris it ate. Vereshin threw his hands forward, sending the singularity propelling towards the smugglers and the Sith Lord, who it would consume if they did not get away fast enough. Time would feel like it was slowing around them as the sphere grew larger with the matter it ate. Manipulating it from afar, Vereshin coiled his fingers above the space it occupied and rotated it, sucking any stray parts of matter which came too close.

The smoke demon too, would be sucked into it's center if it did not get away in time. Stepping to the side, Vereshin maintained his distance from the smugglers as he controlled the singularity, hurling it towards the Sith Lord and consuming anything which got in it's way. The sphere was smaller than Vereshin himself, but grew in size as it sucked up the snow and debris, slowing down the time around it and all those caught in it's pull. Black energy seeped from his form, encircling his feet as he controlled the sphere, morphing with it's own hue and binding it to him as his servant. His presence in the Force emulated the singularity he cast, a consuming vortex from which no light could escape.

dSjq8mE.png

Objective: Dancing thing, murderous and sent by Sith so mean.
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] and his friends
Aliies: ORC's and stuff, including [member="Griet van Vliet"] [member="Andan Solo"] and [member="Kingsley"]
Location: A hole in elevator shaft in a fortress in a mountain.

Vorhi smirked, sensing a few of the Dashade shadow killers. Worthy opponents. Monsters that ate Jedi and Sith. Boogey-men that devoured forced sensitives. He grinned, and let in a breath, raising a hand with a gourd in it. He spoke in old Sith, a dialect that surely any of Carnifex's minions would understand. After all, they were stuck hanging around the sorcerors all day.

"If you wish to consume my blood you should earn the privilege, should you not?"

He grinned at one of the Dashade, uncorking the gourd. "I do not need weaklings. Give me a bounty worthy of a grandmaster!"

Silence was the only reply as one of the Dashade ran forward, vibroblade at the ready, aiming for Vorhi eagerly. His attacker's toothy maw was suddenly filled with one end of the gourd. Wine pouring into his gullet. The mighty devourers of the Jedi weren't known for their table manners. One thump of the gourd to push wine into the opponents mouth, and then, a left hook from a fist that wasn't there to the gut to help him swallow. A stump, sure. But to the Force, was there really a difference between a fist an a lack of one?

"Drink up, schutta," the blind maniac said. And then he began to sing, catching the gourd again.

https://youtu.be/z_rBGCab2ak

"Cold, the air and water flowing,
Hard, the land we call our home..."

Dodges in rhythm. The blade in rhythm. He wondered how much wine he could spill instead of blood for this dance.

PqEZLxr.png
Objective: *angry cowboy noises*https://i.pinimg.com/564x/14/17/43/141743a15293ffa6727c767ee3c09d28.jpg
Retinue: Pops ( [member="Zef Halo"] ) & the Kid ( [member="Yula Perl"] )
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Argis Volmir"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Racket"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="Darth Ledgermayne"] | [member="Vereshin"]

ekNrobp.png

As an unseen telekinetic wave started to bring the ceiling down upon them, Mav was struck with the sudden realization that, in hindsight, this plan perhaps could have used a little more work before execution. You know, just a few minor details altered here and there. Namely them being here, in a corridor that was about to come crashing down, when they really should have been over there.

The ceiling groaned out a swansong. The ancient and corroded durasteel supports bending and warping as millennia of ice and snow stacked upon them began to shift, causing a sea of cracks and crevices to suddenly spring up throughout the tunnel and beyond. No doubt starting a chain reaction that would bring the entire karking city down upon their heads if they didn’t get their shebs moving.

Debate honorifics later, kid. Right now, RUN!” Mav yelled, grabbing the shoulder of the young Miss Perl and half shoving, half dragging her to her feet as he tried to make a desperate bid for the side tunnel. If he had taken a second, he might have questioned what the presence of the Ghost of Zeltrons Past presently bearing down on them might have factored in, but right now there wasn’t really enough time.

And when the kark had that slicked ghoul looking fellow crept in?

No matter, his revolver was spent. The man would simply have to get a pass for now. At least until Mav could find a spare few seconds between being crushed, splattered or otherwise buried alive to reload and see the situation appropriately readdressed. Right now, with a lengthy and explicit mantra of cursewords providing an inner monologue soundtrack, the Cowboy was more concerned with making sure that at least two thirds of the extended Vohaloveer/Halo/Perl family expedition made it out alive and relatively in one piece.

Karkkarkkarkkark.

With a strain of effort, Mav cleared the last few paces just as a wall of snow detonated down the stretch of tunnel he had just occupied, the foreboding chill of ice just tickling the back of his neck as he managed to throw Yula ahead of him. From the muffled sounds of outrage and bloodlust, it seemed the creatures from earlier weren’t even the slightest bit deterred by the impromptu cave in. That was fine, they could duke it out with the sharp dressed goth back there for all Mav cared. They had bigger things to contend right now than a pissing match between Sith Lords over which one killed them first.

Keep moving, kid. We ain’t stopping for osik.” His hat was almost whipped from his head, the trademark Corellian stetson responding to the sudden vacuum of darkness that flooded the corridor behind them, only held in place by a firm hand as the mercenary shoved the young Miss Perl forward with the other. Ignoring his own advice long enough to spare a backwards glance for his errant father before following, tossing a parting party favour over his shoulder to slow down any would be pursuit. “Who’s karking idea was it to come here again?

Next family outing, he was making a case for a nice uncomplicated picnic on Zeltros.

HTngbQ3.png
Aboard: AIN Nagato
Allies: ORC (duh!), @Dax Fyre, @Jerec Asyr​
Enemie: TSE and friends, [member="Vanessa Vantai"]​
Objective: RAWR!​
(Anyone else is more than welcome to hop in with me!)​
Hair bristled on the back of her neck as Chika looked over the latest reports from the battle. Things were still stagnate as the battle ensued, but she had the feeling they were being watched. It was a commander's sixth sense of sorts, and hers had proven plausible on many occasions. She quickly checked the status of the point-defense systems, finding them fully functioning. She then quickly ordered additional guards stationed near the bridge and ensure the Imperial Knights were on heightened alert status. The Cyaron and Lily White were pulled in to a closer screening position along with several more escort destroyers. She sent the Mutsu captain this updated information and requested they do the same.​
Ki was back in her quarters, resuming her 'Battle Meditation' to inspire her forces. If anything were to happen...​
8kcRaFr.png
Character: Crown Princess Tsubasa​
Tasks: Deal with new contacts, continue assistance to Dax​
Opponent: Vanessa​
"NEW CONTACTS! All ships, evasive maneuvers!" she had barely been able to get off before the formation of new vessels appeared. Her own formation split up to go around, losing two gunboats in collisions with these new ships, all lost. She quickly took in these new ships, noting their interesting design, and unique weapons. But the thing that stood out the most was their speed. They could easily be outmaneuvered, putting the advantage in her court.​
Good.​
"All craft, new targets in the open. They seem sluggish, so use our speed to keep behind them. Pump everything we have into their rears!"
The quick and nimble Akaran ships did a quick 180, and led by Tsubasa and her fighters, unloaded an intense barrage into the backs of this new formation...​
Task Force Verdict - Unloading barrage into enemy corvette formation
Class | Name | Length | Shields | Hull
Shimushu | x12 | 250m ea | 100 | 100
Hashidate | x10 | 150m ea | N/A | 100 (two lost colliding with Massassi)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom