Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature Was Doing Maintenance On The Server...

Found a lot of magic inside, plaguing our fans like dust. Going to be working on cleaning all of this out today, please standby. Operations may be up and down today, but here's what we know about how far I'll go:

1. The origin is being traced back to several entities we are classifying as "street rats".
2. VRAM is being hogged down to build partitions for a project classified as a whole "New World."
3. The surface pressure of this endeavor is prompting our Hakuna protocols to Matata and let it go.

These are just the bare necessities so far. If you would like to share your experiences, you have full permission to go the distance and be our guest. Disruption predictions, like the circle of life, will be wildly inaccurate but should not last longer than a day.

Respectfully,
A Friend Like Me.

P.S.
You'll be in my heart.

fzRsX6Kpm2XLRqWTLF8vSBSXAHaugkMh3qnI8-6_YvZkEwBor2bTwa49ikFReEc9LO2Zsi_j5qK35Naub7m4YJjmegK9q08xoPuWC5im2KQ0fAE6G5ipX6cpSwDQJxFFDxLSxyCUVtlScPYLLP3xsynTGhjPv6U

Ultra Rares

Shan Yu
Aladdin
Abu
Hades
King John
Ed (hyena)
Captain Hook
Mirabel
Zeus
Bruno
Mushu