Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War waits for no man (Mandalorian Assault of Schesa)

Mandalorian_Fleet.jpg

The Mandalorian war machine turned and again the stars trembled. The massive fleet was not coming for diplomacy. It was not coming for friendship. And it was not coming for breakfast. The massive fleet had come to Schesa for one thing, domination. Field Marshall Baobab stood at the helm of the Mythosaur arms crossed feet planted firmly as if daring the galaxy to resist him. He had led fleets of this size before and on every occasion worlds had fallen. He gave the signal to the comm officer as they dropped from hyperspace.

"This is the Mandalorian 1st expansionanary fleet. You will lower your fleets shields, you will surrender all military units and location, or they will be taken. You have one hour to decide." the fleet Field Marshal who was definitely not Ordo said

He waved a hand to close the channel and turned to the ship Executive Officer.

"Prepare dropships and fighter/bomber squadrons for planetary assault. Spread the fleet into wall formaformation and activate interdiction fields. Nothing leaves until this planet falls."

OOC: Naval and Ground battles. Infiltration is welcome. Business deals can be made with Chiss but please play out the war fleet aspect of this dominion. The fleet is led by an NPC Field Marshal as Ordo is still in the ships brig.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ordo"]

(( All Order of the Grey people, do please start on Alex's ship.))

Alexandra sighed and secured her armor as it sealed up and she made sure the seals were tight and she would not be affected by any biological or chemical agents. "Eve, run a diagnostics, i dont want to be caught off guard in the armor." It had been so long since she had used the armor, surprised it still fit perfectly, then again she wasn't surprised that it fit as she never really changed in shape much. With that thought she moved into the cockpit of the stealth ship, rolling her neck and smiling to herself as she gripped the controls. She had come with a few from the order that were able to come with her and fight, but only those that could fight, and now she flipped on the comm to speak through the ship. "Well, it seems like its time to deal with this for our mando buddies, i do hope you all are ready."

[member="Ordo"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Minna looked over at her former Master, giving a sharp nod. "Ready, I am." She confirmed, placing her robes aside so that she would already be in her combat tunic. Her hands played with the two lightsabers fastened to her waist, ensuring they were tightly secured yet ready to be un-holstered once the fighting had begun. The Yodaling then moved herself towards the cockpit, using her small left hand to steady herself on the back of the pilot's seat. She peered out of the cockpit window, then moved her gaze towards Alex. "What resistance are we expecting, hmm?"

[member="Ordo"] [member="Minna"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

"The Chiss have always been good warriors. If you can find it, the best bet for us is to find any land to space cannons and deal with them. The Mandos have the skies. Lets give them the land." Krest moved up behind the two, one hand resting on the sword on his hip. It wasn't Deus, but another much more basic sword. On his hand, the grey gauntlet. His once loose clothing was a much darker color now, and the loose bits were tied down.

"Be ready for blaster fire and plenty of it, aye?"

Sitting in the shuttle bay with the other grunts awaiting drop Cassandra had radies herself, adorning her Mandalorian battle armor and equpiting herself with a primary blaster rifle and pistol. The other soldiers were already hurrying off and readying themselves to board and make ready for landing. Quickly grabbing her helemt the young soldier hurried along and followed the others, eventually coming to the loading zone where she stood at the ready waiting for her commanders words.

This was a first for Cassandra. To be taking control of a planet, either by force or through peaceful manner. It didn't matter. Just as long as the job was done and she could hold her own under whatever circumstance would arise. She was ready for this as she would ever be.

When the call went out to prepare the drop ships Cassandra's squad commander ordered for everyone into thier ships. Cassandra followed and found hers, strapping herself in and holding on tight. The flight down was always bumpy.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Krest"] [member="Minna"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Mandalorian War Fleet
Dropship Beta-One

She was on a Daddy Priority Level Mega Alpha One Order to be good.

This was an important distinction for the petite and lethal Mando'ade, for it saved the lives of every single Mandalorian in her way between herself, the Brig where her father [member="Ordo"] was being kept, and the nearest ship. It'd make no tactical sense. It'd damage the Clan. It'd be hard. It'd be deadly. It'd be right. . .

The thirteen year old could stare at her name day and she wanted her Daddy to be there. He didn't kill the Mand'alor. Jasper be Ar'klim didn't kill Gilamar Skirata. The Dark Lord of the Sith did. So why were the Mandos calling for her Buir's blood in a beskar cup?

Daddy had ordered her not to break him out of the Brig.

This was the sole and only reason the Brig Officers were still breathing. Ginnie was a tempest. Flakes of fire flickered off her Beskar'gam and into the air to puff out of existence. She breathed heavy in her buy'ce, locked in a dropship with her growing pet Tuk'ata Wembley locked in beside her. The beast was large enough to crunch down on the ribcage of a grown man, it panted its wide jaws and once in a while licked at the armour of its keeper. Wembley was trying to calm the Rally Master down.

The fourteen troops in the drop pod with her wore Clan Ordo crests on their armour. Hers to command, and hers to keep safe. She stared at them through the wonder of her 360 view on her buy'ce. Her anger tied up in a gordian knot in her chest. Would they make it to the surface if she bubbled over?

Ginnie needed to calm down. She couldn't rub away the tears in her eyes seeing her daddy in the Brig. The readout on her HUD said they had a considerable amount of time - well, long enough to visit the Brig. Ginnie got up, unstrapped Wembley with a wave of her telekinetic powers and ran through the ship to the Brig.

Mando'ade got out of the way, by and large. Those who didn't either shared her rank or upped it. She moved for the Field Marshals, Wembley bowed his head for the Field Marshals. Once she got to the Brig, the child of Ordo held up her salute as the guards halted her. "Let me pass."

"Ident, M'-ah. . kid?"

"Rally Master. You may address me as Rally Master Ordo. Try again and step aside while you're at it."

The soldier cocked his helmet to the side and heard a rumbling voice from inside. "Let her in. I know which prisoner she's here to see."

The Brig Warden was older than her Buir by decades. Grizzled and wise, he peered into the eyes of any coming into his prison and it seemed as if he could see through their buy'ce. Ginnie certainly believed he had magic powers. "You have fourteen minutes, Rally Master. Don't shirk your duties for an adjoining cell."

"Yes Sir."

She ran the last steps and came to her father's cell. Her crush gaunts gripped the metal. Beskar. 45% duranium alloy. I'd burn through this like hot wood in a desert. She kept the thought to herself and yanked off her buy'ce. "Daddy! Daddy I can't leave you here. I can't do it, Daddy. I can't . . I can't." Her lips wobbled, but she sniffled and stood as tall as she could. "You shouldn't be in here, Daddy. Not when I'm gonna do my first Rally Master mission on Schesa. Please let me get you out."

[member="Krest"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Plenty of blaster fire, something Minna wasn't really good against. Ataru was great for jumping out of the way of one or two dangers, but if there was too much flying around then one wrong leap could end in disaster. "Hmm. Then charge fast, I must. Close the distance, make the most of my primary form." The Yodaling nodded, thinking through her battle plan. She could always utilize the force to throw objects at the enemy, but right now Minna was mainly trained in lightsaber combat. Thinking about it, this battle would be a great opportunity for Minna to advance her skills, which was vital if she were to progress any further.

[member="Minna"]

"Stick behind me for the time being then. Once we get close to the outpost, begin counter attacking. I trust you'll be too small of a target anyway eh?" Krest would offer a wink before looking back ahead. Their target was insight now, an off shoot bunker. But a top it was a rather large ion cannon, perfect for taking out enemy capital ship shields. "We have to take down the bunker. Goal, get it shut down. Optional, get the cannon under our control and use it to help the space battle above. No matter what, the Chiss wont be able to use it much longer, aye?"

Mandalorian Command Ship
Bridge

"Oh my gooses." Aditya Mantis slapped her armour-clad hand on her forehead and turned to the Field Marshal. "Let me try this again. I have factories on that planet. The shipyard being built in orbit is mine. Mine! It's bleeding MINE! I OWN IT! Me! Mandalorian! Married to a Field Marshal MINE!" The pregnant Epicanthix yelled in frustration, taking a deep breath and putting a hand to her lower back. If the baby would stop moving around so much and kicking mama in the spleen, maybe she wouldn't be imagining the Field Marshal's eyes and a melon baller.

"All I'm asking is that you don't blow up my stuff! That's it! Tell the Mandalorians not to blow up Imperial Shipworks property. It's mine. I'm helping the war effort. I will give you shiny new ships and guns and tin cans full of space spam if you save my company's assets."

She rubbed her shoulder with her other hand - or tried to at least. The armour. She wasn't used to this ruddy Beskar'gam. "I have financial and industrial interests down there. I can gladly work out an agreement with the Mandalorian War Council to help fuel the war machine, but to do that I need my assets intact. That includes my staff and their families. Please. Let me gather them together and let them be saved. They don't know what'd going on. Let me tell them and then you'll have less derision down there. Strider! Preliat! Come on now. Don't blow up my stuff."

The wife of [member="Preliat Mantis"] was livid. If she'd been able to, she would have come up days before and ensured her assets were safe. But she didn't. She couldn't.

She rubbed her lower back, hoping her baby would stop kicking.

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Ordo"] @Mando Engineers

Schesa Surface
Chiss Naval Command

The Mandalorians had come to Schesa.

Since the Atrisian Empire pulled out of the planet, the Chiss had regained some of their sense of independence. Yet to say the Atrisian Empire left the Chiss completely devoid of affiliation and aid was a misnomer. Imperial sigils were on all ships, and as the interdiction field swelled over the planet, Commander Ahani Najwa of the Imperial Navy stepped out of the Admiral's office. Dressed in grey trousers tucked into grey combat boots and a white button up shirt, Ahani looked very much the officer without the jacket, which she had thrown off in the office and refused to put back on. Underneath the trousers and shirt was a thin layer of Iron Skin bodyarmour, clipped to her belt was a sword, a lightsaber hilt and a telescoping staff of Echani design. The Matron of Houses Keth and Najwa had several of her personal 'guard' (read: descendants) around the command centre.

His skin had turned a robin's egg blue. He tightened his collar as Ahani set herself over to the Communications officer.

"Open up communications with the Mandalorian fleet. Ask them for terms."

"Wh-no! Ma'am, we cannot surrender, Ma'am!"

"You surrendered easily enough when I came to your door." She spun the man around and grabbed his chin. "The M-mandalorians are war mongers. They're not civil like the Atrisians or the Echani of Sab-barene. They will level every inch of your world and set up tents for the survivors if and only if they somehow fuel the Mandalorian war machine. If the Chiss of Schesa are going to survive this, then I need to know the Mandalorian's terms! What they want and what they're willing to do to get it is absolutely within the realm of what we need to hear, so open communications, Sir!"

The Communications officer opened a channel. Ahani shoved the Admiral forward and nodded at him. He started speaking with a strained, high pitched sort of voice, he coughed and steadied himself, ever the officer. "This is Admiral Dobak of the Chiss Command. We recognize the Mandalorian fleet as invasionary and hostile. Resend your terms, gentlemen. I repeat: Re-send your terms. What do you want of Schesa?"

"Cut transmission." Ahani said. The Comm officer did so and she raised an eyebrow at the Admiral. "They aren't kidding. They aren't pandying to words. They're giving you. . ." She checked her chrono "Fifty two minutes to reply with your utmost surrender. Choose wisely what you give them. I suggest you welcome your new keepers."

"Who . . who are you?"

"I'm Ahani Najwa. Officer of the Atrisian Imperial Naval Command. I'm the Matron of two Echani Royal Houses and great-something-grandmother of our Queen, Spencer Jacobs, Great-something-grandmother-in-law of the Empress Varanin. I am the mother of the Monarch of Sabarene. I am the daughter of the Crimson Guard of Palpatine and I am their memory's keeper. I am the Champion of the Gods. I am a Sith Killer. I am in love with a Mandalorian, and I am the only chance the Chiss have got at not getting wiped off the face of your own blue-blooded planet. Obey me."

Her silver eyes flickered in the green and yellow light of the command room. She stood to her full six foot height and stared down the men in the room. "The Mandalorians are giving you . . . fifty minutes to decide, gentle men. I am giving you twenty. Prepare to be invaded. Accept the Mando'ade and let us gather terms, or they will find silence at the end of their comm signals, for I will have gagged you all and put you in a room to do the surrender myself!"

Ahani Najwa turned to leave and once she got into the hall her hands shook. She reached for her companion, [member="Aran Ordo"].

"Please tell me I didn't sound like a complete withering fool in there."

Dropship Charlie Seven

"This is Field Marshal Mantis. Any Imperial Shipworks property, including to personnel, shipyards, factories, and any other entities of that nature are to be avoided in any conflict. Use extreme caution when in combat."He paused on the all comms channel, before speaking again."Make sure I don't have to tell you in person."

Preliat shuffled into the dropship, narrowing his eyes.

He wanted to be at home right now, taking care of his extremely pregnant wife. Instead, the Field Marshal placed the rifle across his chest, and leaned back in the seat.

"Once more, we dare. Once more, we fight. Once more, we conquer. Once more, we succeed. Once more-"He paused, glancing at the few Mandalorians who were nervously looking at Preliat."They die."

[member="Ordo"]

Meanwhile, Rena Kryze was visiting her boss. In prison.

The Mantellian Wind wasn't here. It was a research ship, not a combat vessel; her job was to hand out arms and armour to her fellow Mando'ade and hopefully get some field test data. She'd done that, and then left it to her assistant. Her job as quartermaster was to arm her fellow Mando'ade and Rena intended to do just that. However, she needed to know something specific from a special someone. She could always run supplies down to a forward base and establish something on-world... after she got what she came for.

So she went down to visit the jailed Field Marshal.

"Okay, boss, level with me," Rena said, sitting down in front of his cell, looking back at him - he'd probably be able to work out that there was a stern look on his face here.

"The feth did you do?"

Meanwhile, her red-headed wildling assistant Elys Farlander was down in the lead ship's armoury, passing out weapons and armour for anyone who needed some new gear. Or, for those who wanted to test some new toys for free, was also handing out force weaponry to anyone who was willing to get up close and personal with their enemies.

Dropship Charlie Echo

The newly minted Rally Master sighed as she leaned back in her seat. Her eyes glanced from Vod to Vod as they continued their journey down to the planet. Ana was in charge of the individuals on this ship. If something happened and they didn't come home to their family that was on her. It was a huge responsibility but one in which her brother believed she could handle. If he believed in her it was high time she push any nerves away.

Once they got to the planet it would be showtime and she expected a great deal of hostility from those whom lived on this planet. This was no peaceful takeover like the last few ones had been. This was war, plain and simple.

She had gone over the game plan once they reached the surface before takeoff with them. Ana didn't expect to be using that for every long as everything in war changed so quickly. The main key was to stick together.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Krest"] [member="Cassandra Fenri"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Aditya Mantis"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Rena Kryze"] [member="Caden Fett"] [member="Aaden Renolds"]

"Aw thank Manda." Aditya raised her hand and slapped it down to her thigh as her husband [member="Preliat Mantis"]' voice came in. "See? No hitting Imperial Shipworks property. Now shove over I gotta send my company commands. Scoot! Scoot!" The woman waddled to the communications array and opened a channel to the surface and all the Rally Masters.

"This is Imperial Shipworks Chief Executive Officer Yovshin Aditya Mantis, Rally Master of the Mandalorians to all Imperial Shipworks and Imperial Mining Corporation workers, officers and assets. Surrender. The Imperial Shipworks is under the protection of the Mandalorian United Clans, you will not be harmed if you all coordinate and meet within our facilities. Take your families, go to the Shipworks. I'm sending Mandalorian troops to ensure your safety. Do something stupid and you will be killed. I will mourn you. And mourn the money that I'll have to spend on bereavement packages. Do not struggle, we'll be just fine. I know it's scary. I know things are changing, but trust me. It's gonna be okay. Go now. You got thirty minutes to get to the Shipworks. Have your Ident cards or you will not be allowed in. this is Yovshin Mantis, singing off."

There. She sat back. "That's all I wanted, Field Marshal. Right there. That was it. Don't kill my people and we're all gonna be fine."

[member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Ordo"] [member="Rena Kryze"] @Mando Engineers

[member="Rena Kryze"] walked in and sat down in front of [member="Ordo"]'s cell. The very same cell his thirteen year old ad'ika was standing in front of in her Rally Master armour. She looked to Rena and hastily slid her buy'ce back over her head and locked it in place. Ginnie put her back against her father's cell. "He ain't done nothing! He's innocent! It wasn't even him. Not really. Not like, literal and all."

The young Mando'ad glanced Rena up and down as her Tuk'ata sniffed at Rena's right hand and padded off to sniff at her assistant. The beast was nearly four and a half feet tall at the withers, yet young and yet to fill in.

"I'll ah. . . let you and my Daddy talk. It's gonna be okay, right Daddy?"

[member="Ginnie Ordo"] | [member="Rena Kryze"] | [member="Ordo"]

Mandalorian Prison Ship

Anija sighed and checked her rippers again as she stepped from the lift on the brig level. This was a place she'd never thought to find herself. A Mandalorian prison ship. Swearing under her breath, she slowly made her way towards the brig and stepped inside. As she did so, she realized she wasn't alone in the room. The Brig Warden was... lounging against the far wall, where he could see the room. Though Anija knew he was fully alert.

Near Ordo's cell, Anija sensed the familiar presence of her younger sister, Ginnie Ordo. She hadn't seen the younger Mandalorian for quite some time... and while the armor was was different, the sense in the Force was very much familiar. Crossing the room as Ginnie squared off in front of the other Mandalorian, Anija laid a calming and supportive hand on Ginnie's shoulder. "Udesii, vod'ika..." she whispered, trying to distract Ginnie from her anger.

The other woman, Anija had never seen before. But that wasn't unusual. She had heard that Ordo had taken on a couple new employees at MandalTech. This must be one of them. As she processed this, Anija's gaze went to the Brig Warden. "I'd like like to speak to Field Marshal Ordo, if I may..." Her tone was guarded, and her gaze stayed on Ordo. Whatever had happened earlier, she couldn't feel him in the Force as she had before. That fact alone left a cold lump in her stomach. it took all of her control not to go after [member="Strider Garon"] and beat him to a bloody pulp.

Catherine Romanov

C
The Victoria Star was well on its way to join the squadron. The heavily armed Orar-class gunship carried a squad of ten highly-skilled elite Mandalorian commandos, with Catherine ferrying them to combat. They all had their orders and each and everyone of them knew what they had to do.

The might of the Mandalorian fleet had assembled in orbit, gathering round, with hundreds of ships that littered the area, from small ones like dropships, to larger ships like frigates and cruisers. Once the deadline has passed, the dropships and the gunships along with their own fighter escorts would stream down to the planet's airspace marking the start of the invasion.

For now, the mass of ships eagerly waited for the deadline to pass, for it was not long now, and the warriors of the Mando'ade were more than eager for action.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Cassandra Fenri"] [member="Krest"] [member="Minna"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]

Whatever ship Ordo is on...

Word had spread quickly of who was in the brig. Arla stared at the door that led inside the clan was trying to get in, wanting yo speak with buir. She hesitated it was his hands, his body, his voice that did all these things. The man she respected so much who gave her a family.

She didn't know what to think. What would [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] think of this. He was her partner, her friend and confidant but she hadn't told him how she felt about all this. This was supposed to be them expanding instead here she was having to look at a door.

Her armour was ready she only needed to put it on. Arla reached up and touched the talisman, it gave her comfort. She put her hand on the door she could go in. Arla frowned. It was too confusing and she was confused enough, so she should leave instead of stand there.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Anija Ordo"]

[member="Krest"]

Minna nodded, examining the cannon ahead. "Full of ideas, you are, hmm?" She smirked, looking up at the Zabrak. This would be the first real battle she had fought, but having Krest by her side in it made the thought a thousand times less intimidating. It wasn't the fear of death or injury that made Minna feel uneasy about battle, it was more about the effect it could have afterwards. The Yodaling was no stranger to taking lives, but to do so on this scale for a group of people she hardly knew worried her. Her face showed her concern, forcing her to turn and look out of the cockpit's window again, hoping it would go unnoticed.

[member="Minna"]

A red hand reached down, ruffling the head of the Yodaling. Krest didn't need to see her face to feel the worry she had. With an encouraging smile Krest would nod ahead. "Don't think to much about this. Leave the worry for after the mission aye?" Of course, he himself was worried. Not about himself, but his little green friend. But that was for another time.

"We're almost to the drop point, we'll have to get to the cannon by foot. And we can't get caught aye?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom