Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War & Gamble (Mandalorian Dominion of Vorzyd)

Allies: Kal Kandossii Strider Garon Isley Verd
Enemies: The Raging Destructo-Fires

The thirteen year old ad'ika of [member="Ordo"] and [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] was so deep and heavy in concentration attempting to control the fires raging through Vorzyd's city streets she missed the sound of her brother [member="Isley Verd"]'s voice. Had she been in the thick without her outpour of power, the girl might have been able to notice the subtle differences her Buy'ce gave everybody's voices on the read-outs and synthetic 'ears' the helmet provided. As it was, Ginnie remained ignorant in the chatter.

She dug in her heels and forced her hands out with a gasp and a yelp. A fire which had burst down from above nearly struck the girl to the great Manda. Ginnie remained resolute and firm. She would not falter. She would not fall.

The Vong would not kill the Mandalorians on Vorzyd. There would be no more vode deaths today. Ginnie raised her hands to the heavens and the flames burst downward in a tilt, surging for the Vong. It was but one shot in many, but Ginnie had managed to redirect some of [member="Dredge"]'s call to fire downward at Dredge's own men. Creatures.

Things. His own things. Alas, the stress of controlling that much energy was beginning to wear on the sister of Isley Verd. Her knees wobbled, she split her attention from one strand of fire to the next, combining them as she could to be a wrecking pattern of her own design.

[member="Strider Garon"]

Dredge soared down at Strider roaring in blood lust as he came closer and closer to ending the life of the mando. He would find his children after he was done here and enslave them. He would bring down everything this man held dear. Those were the last thoughts Dredge had before the beskad punctured his armor and himself. Black blood streamed out the other end of the blade in torrents of vile filth. Dredge didn't scream, he didn't make a noise. His eyes had gone wide in shock and surprise. Pain flooded his body and soon he realized that a sword was sticking out the end of him. But Dredge didn't break down, the darkside corsed through his veins and he stood upright now smiling a black blood stained toothy smile.

Reaching down dredge caught Strider's forearm and his rage flared as his began to burn the man's good arm. But he didn't stop there, dredge pulled himself forward on the blade roaring in agony as he did so holding Strider in place. With his blood red eyes staring directly at Strider he kept the man where he was. With his free hand Dredge grabbed the head of his old amphistaff that was hung around the waist of the old Mandolorian warrior. Gripping it into his hand he stared the old wounded dog in the T visor and spoke two soft words. "Die alone."

With that Dredge lifted the serpants still sharp head up and rammed it into the space between his opponents armor, at the junction where neck met collar bone. He rammed the serpants head into him gushing out crimson blood. With one last snarl Dredge spat his own blackened blood onto the faceplate of the mando and wrenched the head in a clockwise motion before falling backwards onto the ground the blade still inside of him as he laid there dying.

The Vong in the staging area froze as they saw their leader go down, on cries of anguish they flocked to his downed body. Sending a call up to the command ship the collector droids stopped attacking and a horn for retreat was sounded. Yuuzhan Vong and Graug howled through the city as the collector droids that had deposited them soon began to come and pick them up to carry them back to the ship. Dredge however still lay there, twitching and spasming as the blade in his chest wrenched at him.

Allies: Mando'ade Squad that Answers to Preliat
Enemies: Pregnancy Hormones & Ruined Shoes

"Does anybody have a tissue?" Aditya sniffled, from her secure position swarmed by [member="Preliat Mantis"]' own vode. Fire seemed to have a will of its' own, bounty hunters came asking for water and barfing on shoes, her drones continued taking out Graug and Vong and in the end, Aditya's feet hurt.

Although from what she could make out with her light-bothered eyes, [member="Strider Garon"] was having a worse time than she was.

By far.

"Oh gross. Did he get run through? Is. . . is Strider okay? Is someone gonna go check on that?" She whispered, hoping [member="Preliat Mantis"] would take that horrible nuisance out. She sniffled and wiped her nose on a half sheet of blasting canvas, balling it up around a piece of plastic explosive and tossing it at the nearest Vong. The creature would die with snot on its' carapace. . . and the thought made Aditya feel a tiny bit better.

The stoic legendary Mandalorian Soldier dropped to his knees, the broken weapon protruding from his neck and crimson blood gushing from the open wound and from with in the helmet. Strider's vision was blackening, his hand was to weak to reach for the wound to apply pressure and all he could do was sit there and stare at the mighty beast that had fell before him. And old man dies to save the young, a fair sacrifice Strider thought.

"Pu.....ss.....y!" The warrior gurgled his last insult to the vong, delighted to know that the creature was in his own death throws. Strider had seen death before, many times over and over. He knew there was no glory in what was to come. The last act of the living was the release of their bowels and that was it, one way ticket to the Manda after a good Ossik.

His vision blackened, his head slumped into unconsciousness as his body fell to the side. His heart continued to thump as his body continued to gasp for air. Would he dream of his known family? The many conquests he had lusted his life with? Or would he pass knowing that he left with his boots on? Was he going to truly die............

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
[member="Aditya Amadis"] [member="Strider Garon"]

Allies: Mandos
Enemies: Everyone else

Oh no. Oh...not good.

"Strider." Kila breathed, and instantly Normal Kila was gone and Angry Kila was in her place - if only for a fleeting second, before it became obviously apparent that neither Strider nor his opponent would be moving anytime soon. Mind racing, she opened a comm link to Aditya. "Aditya. Aditya, can you help him?" She asked urgently, concern saturating her voice as she shot a Vong footsoldier that got too close to the fallen Mandalorian through the skull. Kark, where's Mattis when I need him? On Nal Shaddaa, working for some Hutt, as she recalled. Not important - he was way to far away to be of any help whatsoever.

Allies: Mando'ade Squad that Answers to Preliat

Enemies: Strider's questionable blood

[member="Kila Cadau"] s message came in and Aditya looked over at Strider. "Oh gosh. . . Oh my gosh there's got to be a Medic around here, right Kila? R-right?" Aditya started. Surrounded by Preliat's vode she felt safe. Secure. Kila was asking her to go straight toward the fallen leaders and somehow save [member="Strider Garon"] from a bowel movement and vulgar last word.

Aditya put her hands on her head and bit her lip. "I can't go out there! I'll get squished by Graug! I'll . . . oh for the love of pickles, alright! Come on, guys let's go!" The woman took off toward Strider, rushing up and kneeling beside him. Out of her pocket came her scanner and a multitool, she scanned his neck, then Aditya put a gloved hand on his neck to staunch the flow. "You really had to kill the lobster-fest there this way didn't you, Strider? Good sweet bippy what'll happen to your child support payments if you die, hmm? Think of that, did you?"

She scowled at the man and put more pressure on his neck, using pliers to get a grip on the weapon in his throat. "No, you didn't. Good thing for you, I'm feeling generous. And I've already planned to take a nice long bath looking at baby names so this just means I also deserve chocolate and at least one bowl of ice cream." Was it a good idea to yank the thing out? Maybe not, but Amphistaves were poisonous weren't they? The last thing Aditya needed was for Strider to somehow get gunked with poison while she tried to save his life. Gripping firm, Aditya slid the Vong weapon out and threw it down. Clamping her gloves around his throat, she nodded to the nearest Mando.

"Ask if anybody knows Force Healing, will you?" Pulling out her one and only bacta patch, Aditya move her hand long enough to apply it on the grievous neck wound and hold more pressure on it. "Your neck's not broken so I'm pulling you up on your side. You! I forget your name, but you're one of Preliat's and you rock the beskad. Yes. Kneel down, I need to put his head on something. Please and thank you. . . don't you give me that look buddy. We're saving this Field Marshal's life then I'm getting ice cream and if you think I'm sharing then you're getting on your knees and playing pillow."

Kila Cadau

"Not that I'm aware of." Kila replied tersely, mentally running through the list of people she knew who were Force-Sensitive. The little half-pint seemed to be, but from the looks of it she had he hands full with the fire-curtains. Fire did not usually equal healing powers. However...fire did equal no more blood pouring out of Strider's body. That was a good thing. She opened a channel to speak with the unknown child Mandalorian.

"Ad'ika - I don't know your name, and I'm sorry - but get over to Strider and cauterize his injuries." Now. Kila's sniper rifle promptly started raining hell down on the Vong that the girl had been holding off spectacularly.

[member="Aditya Amadis"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Objective: Tame the Flurry of Dancing Flames
Allies: The Mandalorians
Enemies: Errbody Else

It did not take especially long for the Children of Mandalore to fulfill that which they were born to do: Conquer.

With each passing second, the tide of battle shifted all the more into their favor, resulting in an order of retreat on the part of the enemy. From his "perch", Isley could clearly see the forward momentum of [member="Halik Falkosi"] and his comrades pushing all the more into the factory. However, this movement created a dilemma on the sniper's part, for the further they pushed the less of the enemy he could see. While this was not too large of a problem, it did spell an end to the support that he would be able to extend to his old friend...but at this point, he had the factory handled. A light sigh escaped Isley's lips as he relaxed his grip upon the rifle. The din of reality came crashing down at that moment, for all focus was dispelled...and the sound was loud.

"Good grief." he said, wincing ever so slightly.

Rising to his feet, the Mandalorian decided to survey the other points of contact nearby. He may not be able to take out enemies on Halik's front, but that didn't mean that he couldn't lend a hand elsewhere. Gripping the rifle in his offhand, Isley took a jogging start at some of the structurally "stable" debris adjacent to him. A solid leap bore him midway up the surface of a wall's remains before he pulled himself up the rest of the way. Coming to a prompt crouch, he then raised the rifle to his dominant eye and began taking a look around. All about, retreat was the common theme, leading Isley to entertain the thought of taking shots at the Vong as they fled. However, that potential course of action eroded away as the flames came into view.

For one thing, there were a kark-ton of them.

For another, flames didn't move that way.

Moving his rifle about, the Mandalorian surveyed the literal inferno which danced before his gaze. He moved side to side, up and down, until ultimately settling upon the top of the one of the more larger buildings. There was a person upon it, with arms outstretched as if attempting to master the flames. Deft fingers adjusted the zoom and Isley was met with the sight of his younger sibling, [member="Ginnie Ordo"]. At first, simply a glance at the young woman caused a horde of nerves to stampede about in his stomach. Guilt plagued his face, and in that moment he had never been more happy to have been wearing a helmet. However, before he could allow himself to descend into some spiral of nerves, his scope revealed the look upon the young woman's face.

She was struggling...either that, or she had to sneeze really bad.

Assuming that it was the former, the Mandalorian lowered his rifle immediately. There would be time for guilt and amends later, but right now his sibling needed him. Settling the weapon upon the charred stone, Isley lulled his eyes to a close and drew a centering breath. With hands raised, the Mandalorian commanded the presence of the Force to cascade down upon him. It obeyed his called, crashing down to fill his every sense with its mighty presence. Through will alone, Isley shaped the Force to do his bidding. He reached out to his sibling and allowed his might to fall upon her in a form meant to strengthen and encourage. Through this embrace, Battle Meditation, she might find the strength to press forward; and know that her elder sibling was with her.

"I've got you, Ginnie." he said, speaking directly into her mind. "I've got you."

Dredge lay there cold and still his massive chest heaving up and down as the sword remained stuck in his chest. The Vong around him howled and in a flash of metallic arms and collector droids Dredge and the Vong that stood were gone. Above the limp body of Dredge hung in midair as thousands of Yuuzhan Vong and Graug were being lifted into the air and back to the omen class command ship. The cannons on the ship locked and retracted back inside of the ship as the troops were back into the belly of the beast leaving only a few behind to be killed by the mandos.

As dredge's body was thrown onto the hanger floor he wheezed and coughed as life was leaving him. Dozens of Graug and Vong carried him quickly to the shapers that lay in the bowls of the ship. He needed medical attention now, this was not good. Dredge's vision blackened and tunneled as he looked up watching the lights flash above head. A cough spattered more black blood and his chin. The sword still in his chest to keep him from bleeding out

Allies: Mandalorians; [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: Resistance; now Vong
Objective: Discover whats been going on....
...he had miscalculated, assuming she had thrown a Fragmentation Grenade and not an Adhesive Grenade both of which created a somewhat different sound upon detonation, now the Soldier would need to listen to the Rally Master as she corrected him on his actions and the lack of trust in her abilities he appeared to have. Understand that Naimes was an old soldier though, he appeared to be in his forties though he may have been significantly older than that, so more often than not he considered his tactical actions to be the correct ones due to the experience of repetition. He knew the standard rooms were usually cleared by...

...regardless of his own personal assumptions about tactics Naimes would have listened to Arla, nodding his head to indicate that he was paying attention, then he would have responded...
"Apologies, Rally Master. You are correct. It was your decision to make not mine."...he had his reservations as evident in the tone of his voice however Naimes didn't disagree with Arla, she was his superior officer, he listened to her and noted what she said to him..."You are no ad'ika."...came his response..."I will not forget that again."...he was sincere though Arla had also been sent to him, to work with him through missions, for what would become a sort of training. He might even be expected to make a report on her after this...

...that said she was his Rally Master and when she mentioned they needed to leave the Urban Complex which was, essentially, turning into a death trap he would wholeheartedly agree. Turning his head Naimes would survey the room before motioning to Arla that they should move back out into the hall while he let his shotgun dip down towards the floor and stated...
"There is something extremely amiss here."...the original mission had been to clean out this complex of resistance but now by the way the building seemed shaken by firepower Naimes knew something had happened. Besides that Field Marshal Garon had not answered...

...craning his head to the side he would state...
"This way to an exit."...their journey would take them down the hall, Naimes seemed less concerned with the possibility of running into resistance now however he still checked his corners, until they reached a stairwell..."Up and to the roof?"...his words were spoken as a question, Arla would have to decide if they went to the roof in an attempt to see what was occuring or if they took a different path. Either way Naimes would be satisfied...

Location: The Rooftop, then Strider's Deathbed Unless He Gets Throttled By A Pyromantic vod'ika Side
Allies: [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Aditya Amadis"] [member="Isley Verd"]
Enemies: Raging Infernos & Breaking Strider's Neck

The fires surrounding the city bent and flickered in the girl's command. Tension ripped across her mind, she struggled and quaked. Ginnie cried out and quelled another of the infernos about to take hold of a munitions factory. It was too far, her brain told her, too far from her position. She'd never used her powers so spread out.

Her eyes blackened, her vision skewed. All Ginnie could see was fire. All she could hear was the rush of wind blasting past her. Snuffing out one fire, Ginnie poured her attention to the next, when a curious bolstering came to her soul. Ginnie gasped. "Isley?" she croaked.

No. Isley Verd was dead. He had to be. Ginnie's brother would never have left her abandoned and alone if he'd been alive. Was this it? Was she having an aneurism? Was she dying like Daddy Ordo nearly died? All Ginnie knew was the sheer force of will which flooded her veins and the child of Mandalore exhaled to the sweet smelling wind, brushing past the Mandalorians and coaxing the fires out by ridding them of oxygen and supply. The surface of the city would still. 'Isley? Am I dying? Is that how I can feel you right now?'

Isley Verd had saved his sister from boiling over and now he gave her the stamina and power to do something else with her gift. "I'm coming, Rally Master. My name is Ginnie. Ginnie Ordo." It would be the first time Isley heard Ginnie's new name, if in fact it as Isley at all and not some mirage of foreign and distant power.

Infilled with his meditation, Ginnie took a running leap off the building and fired her jetpack to arc toward [member="Strider Garon"] and [member="Aditya Amadis"]' position. Landing in a crouch, the petite Mando'ad took off her crush gaunts and placed them on the ground. "What happened?" Ginnie looked down at the wound on Strider's neck and grimaced under her buy'ce.

"You lot do know if I do this he's never gonna be pretty again, right?" Did Kila know what the scars of a severe cauterizing burn looked like? All Ginnie would have to do was take off her own buy'ce for the viciousness of fire to come forth.

"Ginnie, there's no time. Can you heal him?" Aditya said, holding the wound fast.

"I ain't no healer. Not like my Mama. . . but I can cauterize the wound. Hold his head back. Field Marshal Garon, Sir? You're gonna wanna bite on something." Ginnie unclasped a side of her armourweave cloak, rolling it in a thin roll and sticking it in the man's mouth. Kneeling beside him, Ginnie's hands burst into flame.

'Isley, if you're there with me. Please help me do this right. I don't wanna kill a Field Marshal.' Ginnie prayed, the last bit of her faith pouring over and into the flames on her hands. Ginnie inhaled.

The child's hands wrapped around the elder Mando'ad's throat and a terrible stench of singing flesh burst into the air. If Strider wasn't screaming in pain, he was dead already and at least in that the deaf girl found comfort. The flames were white hot and burst in thin lines as Ginnie plied her hands over the folds and tissues of his exposed neck wound. She bent closer, sealing them up with the practiced perseverance of an alchemist plying their unholy trade.

The wound would close, but the pain. . . oh that pain would be worse than [member="Preliat Mantis"] ' war scream.

Ginnie could do nothing for the man's pain but shut off her buy'ce's audio receptors and continue working with his flesh.

ooc: I know this is supposed to be a minimum but i would like to apologize to you guys. My internet went out for some reason. Finally broke down and committed the ultimate sin of jacking my neighbors unprotected internet. :( I feel so dirty.
Allies: Nobody with a gun pointed at her.
Enemies: Hormonal temperamental pregnant target [member='Aditya Amadis'] + this mornings protein packs

Sor'row pulled off the scraps of armor that were left on her body. Now she had blaster burns and blisters on her stomache that would definitely make it troublesome for her to get out of there.. "Dear lord iv'e killed people more understanding then that crazy lady. You think compassion would be a trait in a soon to be mother." She whimpered as one of the pieces of armor came of with a bit of skin still attached. Throwing up had cleared her head a bit but the taste still lingered.

She sighed and got up stumbling a bit. She tried to be nice about bounties but this job had left a bad taste in her mouth. "I don't care how cute they are together that bantha sized heifer is going down." she whispered."Though not too hard. Babies can't help who there parents are."

Sor'row got up and began the a slow stealthy trek to a destroyed cantina. Being blown off a building had impaired her much more heavily then she had ever been before and if she were to survive this she would have to bide her time. The lines had been drawn in the sand and an enemy had revealed itself this day. This would become an all consuming drive for the bounty hunter. It wasn't about the money, it was a pittance anyways, only worth her time cause she had been in the area. This had become about disrespect and lack of decency. She would take this one down, but she would need time and resources, and probably a partner. But she would be back and it wouldn't be pretty.

Despite the pain Sor'row smiled. It wasn't every day you made an arch enemy.

Kila Cadau

Kila did, in fact, know what cauterization scars looked like. She'd seen plenty, and she had one that covered the majority of her left side. Self-applied and everything.

Despite that though, she was fairly certain that this was decision that was going to haunt her for the rest of her days. She left the channel open though - she knew that shutting herself away from the immediate results of her decision would only make it worse in her head. Selfish, yes, but it was something that she needed to hear. She clenched her jaw tightly and continued to pick off Vong as she listened silently. Logically, she knew she'd made the right choice - the pain, however agonizing, wouldn't last forever, and it was certainly worth the old man's life.

But on another level, she listened and wondered. Did I make the right choice?

[member="Ginnie Ordo"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Aditya Amadis"]

Objective: Press the Assault
Enemies: Vong and Resistance Fighters

Halik jumped onto the conveyor belt and ran through the machine's around it. Behind him two other Mandalorians followed, but soon more would follow suite. For now they were covering their brethren from any kind of attack. The tunnel was a dangerous place. If someone discovered them quickly enough a simple thud bug or explosive would be sufficient to see their end. Halik did not desire such an end. No glory came from that.

When he jumped out the other side of the machine, he was in the thick of the enemy back line. However, he could tell that they were running away. Retreating towards the back of the factory. One particular vong walked right by the side of the belt. For a half a second the two looked right at each other. Before the Vong could react though a sonic shot was blasted right into his face. To put it simply, such a close impact from the shockwave that blasted out the front of his pistol's barrel had rather grotesque effects. The brain was likely melted instantly, the bones of the skull shattered incredibly quickly.

Halik shot a few more Yuuzhan Vong with a similar shot and to varying degrees of similar effect. His men pushed on out after him, and began to flood into the back line of retreating Vong forces. They moved just as quickly as the retreating forces. Harrying them all along the way. Pressing on after them. The slaughter was incredibly real. The main force of this attack group was pressing on as well, but they did not have as much of a forward position as Halik. His group was right in the thick of the retreating enemy. It put them in a dangerous position but their enemies were fairly unsuspecting.

They pushed them clear out of the building where to Halik's surprise they were not moving to another position. Instead they were taking to the droids in the sky. It did not take much to assess the situation. "Move to the rooftops of the factories. Shoot down the transports." Halik did just the same. Instead of taking the stair, he rode his jetpack to the roof. He did not have any heavy weaponry on him outside of the rockets held within the bracers of his armor. Even those were not incredibly powerful, but when placed at the thrusters of the enemy's ships they were plenty effective.

Musical score: http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=KGHA9oO1Ybg

Bodies littered the streets of the city, men, women, children, everyone. Pools of blood ran down the streets in small rivers joined together in lower areas of the pavement. Cries and screams of agony rang out into the air, those of the wounded in both spiritual and physical pain. A mother held her limp dead child in her lap screaming and crying in hysteria. The child's eyes lay open, glazed and dead the light gone from them. Dead Graug and Yuuzhan Vong lay on the ground their lifeless corpses unmoving. Fire spread through the city, crackling and cleansing all that it washed past. The city was all but destroyed in the battle, thousands lay dead. Innocent life snuffed out by evil, this was what one man would do to gain his revenge. What lengths pure evil was willing to take to win

Above the ship paused and with a whirling of power the massive ship burst one last horn that leveled weakened buildings before shooting out into the blackness of space. Was there a victor this day? That was unknown, all that was know was that people were dead. Good men and women were dead. And the man responsible was no longer on this world

[SIZE=12pt]Location: Vorzyd IV: Urban Complex[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Allies: Mandalorians: [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"], [member="Strider Garon"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Enemies: Resistance, Vong[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Objective: What did they do now?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had said it, and she had remained calm and he had agreed. She smiled she wondered what he would have thought if he had seen her smile in such a way. It wasn’t that she was the bossy type that had to be I’m the Rally Master listen to me, he had experience she lacked, and needed to learn.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thank you Naimes” She backed out into the hall looking both ways for anyone who might try to sneak in on them. She wasn’t a child, she was a grown woman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I want to learn the things you know, you have something that will take me time to get and that’s experience.” She moved toward the end of the hall the building seemed to be wobbling to her vibrations seemed to come up through her feet what was that something heavy moving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m a sniper at heart Naimes, I like the roof high up and more to see, so let’s try to the roof and pray to yaim that I am right and we don’t end up jumping off” She nodded as they began the steady movement up the stairs looking down, and then up for anyone who might be waiting for them. It was too quiet now, as if all the resistance had pulled out to a new location.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She remembered the story of her buir on the day he died on the roof, shot from behind. She with her rifle could take out more targets high up, then moving along on the ground. That’s what she knew, that was her comfort zone.[/SIZE]

Objective: Laying Claim

The last of the enemy transports fled into space or crashed into the ground and burning husks. Mandalorians would be swarming to the wreckage to kill those who exited out of them. The affair was brutal, but the battlefield was rich with plunder. The city was in tatters. Yes, but the destruction in the factory district was fairly localized to that of basic arms and combat. Some were far worse condition than others, but the for most part it was intact. It would take time, certainly, but in the end the factories could be up and running in short order. The four other planets in the system would be sufficient allies in the effort of rebuilding as well.

As things began to quiet down Halik looked over his men, both on the rooftops and on the ground outside the building. Their fighting had been fierce but they were without a doubt victors in this conquest. He raised a fist into the air, and in those moments his men erupted into cheers. Soon they would begin going around collecting trophies from their fallen enemies. Halik would join them in time, however, in this moment he just watched.

The moment he enjoyed the most was watching men begin to put up the flags of Clan Falkosi atop the factories. Victory in this part of the planet was theirs.

Kmnsl97.jpg

Enemies: Errbody Else

To be perfectly honest, it had been quite some time since Isley put such effort into anything.

The era of spending countless hours locked behind the doors of his Forge were behind him. In fact, in the wake of all that had occurred, Isley preferred to take a much more mundane approach to things these days. As opposed to waving a lightsaber or slinging telekinetics about, he carried blasters and used them quite frequently. Yet now, when his sibling needed him the most, he'd dust off the abilities he had forsaken. For [member="Ginnie Ordo"], he'd shake the foundations of Vorzyd if absolutely necessary. However, for the time being, it seemed as though his Meditation was providing all that she required. Whilst she had struggled previously, Ginnie seemed to be able to tame the raging inferno just fine...and rather quickly as well.

"You're not dying." came Isley's eventual response. "Nor am I dead. Now focus."

Although he was not aware of the details of the situation unfolding before Ginnie's eyes, Isley was perceptive enough to know not to sever the connection immediately. After all, enemies could leap forth at the least opportune moment and snatch away the sweetness of victory. However, in this case, the pint-sized firecracker needed to play medic. Now, if Isley were a bit closer, there may have been some scrutiny to this course of action. This was, of course, due to the fact that the Ginnie he knew didn't know a damn thing about healing. All she knew was fire, fire, and more fire...with a side of telekinetics. However, with ignorance prompting the maintainence of his Meditation, the Mandalorian continued to fill his younger sibling with the might of the Force.

"I'm with you. Focus. Breathe. Don't kill a Field Marshal... he said.

For the small eternity of agony that [member="Strider Garon"] went through, Isley provided support to his sibling. When it was all said and done, the Meditation was concluded and Isley released a heavy sigh. The expression "if you don't use it, you lose it" applied quite heavily at present; for that took the wind out of the Mandalorian. Drawing deep breaths, Isley then took a moment to hearken to the transmission that sounded in his ear. 'Twas [member="Halik Falkosi"], ordering that the retreating enemies be fired upon. Now this was something that Isley could get behind. After all, Blood and Glory were what Mandalorians lived for. Reaching down, he retrieved his rifle and raised the sights to his eye. He then set about riddling the descending droids with as many shots as he could.

Strider was saved thanks to his fellow vode and their quick actions. He was only lucid to let a few moans of pain before escaping back to unconsciousness. There was a lot of blood loss and it will take time for the old man to recover and replenish his strength. But he will and he would once again lead the mandalorians on their conquest of the Galaxy and eventually settle the score with Dredge.

The Mandalorians had conquered the Vorzyd system but at a heavy cost. Many mando'ade and fellow brothers at arms had perished in this campaign. War always came at a steep price but the Mandalorians used each field like a wet stone to a blade, sharpening the weapon to deadly perfection. A process that the Mandos have been doing for thousands of years and will continue to do so for many more to come.

Strider and all the injured would of been medivact back to Mandalore for proper medical attention. While the able fighters would stay behind to aid in the mop up and await for The Red Legion to come relive them of their duties.

Allies: [member="Isley Verd"] The Mandos
Enemies: Blacking out with Fire Bursting Hands on Someone's Throat

The Ginnie who appeared now, more self-assured and focussed was not a healer. For all the girl had tried, she could not engage in her mother Rianna's gifts. Simply put, Ginnie Ordo hadn't the knack for healing hands. Tell that to the digits wrapped around Strider's throat however, and there might be another fallen Mando'ad on their fingers. 'You're here. You terd! You left me behind! I'm gonna maim you unmerciful, Isley Verd!'

The flames around her hands flared, Ginnie grit her teeth and focused on not sealing [member="Strider Garon"]'s voice box to a level of mute disrepair, although the child got the idea if her hands did slip and leave the old coot mute not so many people would mind. Regardless, the girl continued to work until Strider's life was saved.

Sitting back on her haunches, the kiffar child felt an odd taste in her mouth. Memories. Memories on his Beskar'gam.

Most of them the girl didn't understand. "Get him a proper healer, that's all I can do." Ginnie held up her hands and burned the blood off them, watching it fall like black snow. She felt her brother's mind leave her and the girl staggered. "Gee I'm gonna sleep well tonight. . . after my bath. Permission to go douse the fires still ripping up the city?"

She'd wait for her orders while putting her Crush Gaunts back on, then little Ginnie Ordo would walk through the city systematically dousing flames with her supernatural affinity for fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom