Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Powerful Assassin/Force User

As most of you are aware, I am resigning my position of leader of OP tomorrow. however, I've not found a good IC reason yet.

So basically I am looking for a strong assassin or Force user to attempt an assassination. I don't want Tegs dead, but she'll be badly hurt for sure!

On the other hand, you must be prepared for an enraged @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] to go mother bear on you. Be prepared for a beating yourself. :p

Lan'rith

L
New character, but he's innocent at this point and would pretty much try to assassinate anyone since he wouldn't know the consequences.

Also, Noghri so assassination is his thing.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] I accept your offer and will start the thread today.

Thank you for your posts, everyone!

And yes, Siobhan is hot...and scary...when angry.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] No, Tegs is forming a company.

She can also fly now. Hmm...roofs might get torn down, a building wrecked. Well, speeders thrown, property damage! This will activate Sio's berserk button.

Hmm. Someone might have to tranq her afterwards. Heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom