Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wanted: Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
9704460.gif

The term father can be loosely correlated to "other biological parent," if you wish. I'm sure some science-y genius has come up with a way to strip male sperm of the original DNA they carried and use it as a vessel for members of other genders to impregnate females or genders with uteruses (uteri?).

Just sayin'. Doesn't have to be a guy.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl I can see a lot of problems already manifesting due to age, species, gender, etc. Somebody before me said wacky science could be involved, but isn't the whole point of this that you were unplanned? Why would your mother change your DNA? When would she even have time for that? Unless she deliberately impregnated herself...

What I'm trying to say is, if this is a serious request (I love all the jokes though) it would be helpful to include some more specifications, or even just get Joza Perl Joza Perl to come in and explain what she remembers about your conception so the story can go from there.

Case in point: I'm pretty sure you're not half Sephi, otherwise I actually could be your daddy... provided your mother took a trip to Alderaan and doesn't mind the ears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom