Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna RP

Liliane

L
Anybody wanna RP?

Up for most stuff.

Just let me know what you wanna do and I'll pick mah character for that.

EDIT: Please tag me in yer posts in this thread.

Liliane

L
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Maria won't be coming back for a while. I won't bring back or make a character before one of my currently active ones dies. :p

But adventuring and exploring, definitely. You up for some biology and stuff? My character Aneya would greatly benefit if she had a partner whom she could travel to odd planets with and study some wildlife. Sounds interesting?

[member="Solan Charr"]

What would you be up for?

Liliane

L
[member="Charzon Loulan"]

Depends on whom you're making the ship for. If it's evilish or Sithy people, I think Jhoren will be the guy. If good people, then probably Aaron.

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Really anything, kinda just gravitating from place to place when im not on Kesh or off helping the ME... actually those are kinda the only two place i show up these days. So a little variety would be great.

Liliane

L
[member="Solan Charr"]

OK, so I have a plan of getting Lilin a very little fleet (three-four ships or something) behind her back. I could use some help with gaining that (you don't have to join the fleet, so don't worry about that :p). You could also benefit from that yourself, depending on how the thread goes. Interested?

Yup. Throw up a thread.

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

I have a couple ladies I think could prove interesting with a Jedi:

[member="Zheng-Mei"] is one of them. Princess of a small, interstellar Empire who has recently come to the larger galaxy. She was raised in a Force tradition that more resembles Xiaolin or Taoist spirituality. That neither Light nor Dark are the true path, but that both are necessary parts of life.

[member="Allara Ven"] is another. Former Jedi padawan whose teacher died, lost her hand, got partially Vongshaped with a new arm and a amphistaff. Follows a force magic tradition. Has trouble with force visions of her ancestors, who were both respectively Jedi and Sith.

Liliane

L
[member="4ND-R0"]

I think Zheng-Mei and Lilin could probably have a very nice chat over things behind a café table or near a waterfall or something.

Liliane

L
[member="Solan Charr"]

Alright, I will start a thread.

[member="Kami Meran"]

You didn't finish your post.

Will reply as soon as I can.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

What're you up for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom