Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waking up with a debt

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Balaya smiled and sat down. "Oh Alexandra you think small, you are not a pawn to be tossed aside. We are playing a far longer game and there is far more. The sith is an empire but as I have learned it wasn't always here and there are many wonders I have seen and some horrors that are dangerous." Her face lit up in humor just letting it sink in, no the sith were a means but the true game was in having subjects. Why toss Alex aside in favor for nothing.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Sounds like a blasted headache that never ends, but probably pays off down the road." She remained slumped over as she relaxs, not necessarily sleepy. She was just worn out by what had happened so fast, and had no idea how she would even be able to adapt to such changes in life style so fast. @[member='Balaya Zambrano'],

"Oh it can be a headache sweetie but there are many benefits to being within this family." There was little else needed to say, the benefits were already explained. Wealth, power and protection with training, board and finally family. Balaya didn't expect the girl to dive in no testing the waters would be best but then as the water finally arrived she smiled. "It is alright though we shall be here and I will teach you what I know of politics within the empire. It gets easier once you realize the only ones you should trust are under this roof.

Alexandra Feanor

She laughed slightly, though it was more to herself than to Balaya. "Trust, that is definitely something that i am not used to." She took the water and downed it, rather quickly and without care that she pretty much chugged it. She then wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her robe and breathed in, rolling her neck before glancing at the woman. "Thank you for everything."@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya looked at Alex and just gave a nod. "You are welcome Alexandra." There was everything already said between them and if she had to say the offer for power or that this was a step into a larger world it might actually be sickening. Everything that had happened even had just served to push Alexandra more and more towards becoming a lord of shadow in time but not now. Now she was needed to learn then she could become was of the game masters.

"Well... This is quite interesting, isn't it?" The form of Circe Savan shimmered into existence near the two women, her removal from immersion in the Force having caused her a significant amount of pain and stress. "Well, I obviously know Balaya, but you're new. What's your name?" She turned her head, eying @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]. The girl looked... familiar, to say the least.

"Where have I seen her before?"

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked over at the newcomer, glass still in hand as she studied the woman for a few seconds. Speaking with a still tired expression and tone to her voice. "Im Alexandra Shadowstalker, and you are miss?" She stared at circe, even her eyes showing signs of fatigue. @[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Balaya turned her expression to one of slightly sour. If Circe was going to play stalker and stay in Alexandra's room it was and had been a good idea not to suggest changing to clothing for sleep. The large zeltron still kept her eyes on the other lord of shadow while her armored arm moved to be between the two. "Circe, playing stalker again? Lord Kaine is not in this room. Perhaps your lost, one of the servants can take you to him."

Circe chuckled, looking @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] over with a smile. "Oh, Balaya... You're one to talk, dear. Judging from your attire, I'd assume you'd be attending to Kaine's fantasies. Well, then again, you do wear that all the time. I merely wanted to meet our newest resident on Thule, and she's quite impressive. But I swear I've seen her somewhere before..."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra breathed in an spoke again, this time with a little more energy than before. Letting her tone lighten up as the exhaustion slowly left her. "Im sorry, but if you have seen me before than it was when I was walking about, im quite sure that you've seen me no where else." She looked at Circe, a slight interest showing in Alexandra's eyes as she herself wondered how the newcomer had seen her before. @[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Balaya turned her gaze for a moment to just smirk. "Perhaps but all one really needs to further Lord Kaine's fantasies is to continue the control of sector I, anything more then that and well those are ambitions for being spoken of in private. For now my new apprentice Alexandra this is Circe another of the people who frequent Thule."

Circe smiled, giving an illusory curtsey to the fellow woman. "Pleased to meet you, Alexandra. You'll have to excuse my unwillingness to shake hands. But you know, illusory body and all. My real body's currently busy performing a task, hence the mirage."

Giving a soft nod to the two women, she smiled. "Well, Alexandra, I hope you'll be around for a while. Would love to sit down and talk with you sometime. Cheers!"

And with that, she disappeared, off to work once again. She had artifacts to research.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom