Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waking up with a debt

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Balaya backed away and stopped.... Her apprentice had given up... Had stopped fighting and she moved forward deactivating the blade with a small sneer that turned into a semi hardened smile. Her gaze drifted down to Alexandra before just standing in front of her and holding her shoulders steady. "It is okay my apprentice, it will take some time to learn but I shall teach you to be strong. Just remember your failure with the Duros to get angry and remember that power you felt just now. Your hatred, your fury can make you into a powerful sith lord one day and it all starts right here. One small step on your path and I will guide you upon it. Now" Balaya moved going to the throne for a moment and taking a seat if only to feel it. She always stood to the side, her masters hand, his fist and his apprentice but now. Here she was the master if only for a moment and leaning forward held out her hand.

"Come here and kneel apprentice."

Balaya looked down at Alexandra and gave a small shake of her head. "It is Lord Kaine's for now my dear. When he ascends he will sit atop a throne overseeing the galaxy. He will be more then just our sovereign. He shall be the galaxies and you will be at my side as we serve for his glory." Balaya slowly rose and stood over the still kneeling girl before helping her up and into the seat. The sith desire power and she wanted her apprentice to covet the position. She made sure Alexandra was in the throne while speaking. "It makes you look good my apprentice, this should be your desire. To take the power of this kingdom, to become the queen of Thule and not be just one of the princesses in this castle but to do that. You will have to be stronger, you will have to learn how to be a truly dangerous woman and sith. No longer will you be the weaker in a fight, you will train until you can beat everyone and then you will seek stronger and stronger challenges."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
She looked around her, staring at herself as she sat there, not sure how to react to this. "Its too much, all of it... i shouldn't be here, i shouldn't want this much power that you are promising. I was told never to take that kind of power, to take the power your promising me..." She swallowed, looking at BAlaya as she realized she had spoken out against the future that was being presented to her. She knew she should be grateful, but it all felt wrong and felt like far too much for her. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya looked and was able to kneel down just a little to stare into her apprentices face. Her hands went to her shoulders to hold her in place. "And who told you this? Who told you not to take the power to survive and live. You protected that holocron all these years and for what? So you could stand there while someone comes to steal it? You served someone who abandoned you and left you barely trained without a hope of surviving in the galaxy. It is harsh and cruel and will break you if you let it. You will need the strength me and the empire offer to you. Take it and mold yourself into who you could be. A warrior, a keeper of the holocrons, do not be deluded into denying yourself this Alexandra. As your master you shall ascend with me, as my pupil you shall learn from me and as my sister under Lord Kaine's sector you shall have power. Why waste it because someone who isn't around told you it was bad? Why hide in the corner when you can be there in the shadows at the center of the staff."

Alexandra Feanor

She suddenly changed, her face contorting in anger as she muttered something then looked up at the Zeltron's eyes and said it louder. "HOW DARE YOU, HE DID NOT ABANDON ME." She stood suddenly, the anger falling off her in waves. "HE DIED. How dare you say he abandoned me, he would never do that, i was a daughter to him. And he died doing the very thing i was trained to do. And i was right, i shouldn't be here, the shadows are my place, not here." She didn't move, she merely stood there in front of Balaya, her hand clenched and eyes glaring right at the Zeltron's. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya grinned looking at Alexandra let her rage show. Oh that anger was so worth it and so good, she stood up and brought a hand to hold the girls shoulder. "Feel that fire... Feel that hate, use it. Strike at me with your anger and show me why you belong here." Her laugh came out as a small squeeze showed if she wanted to she could hold her in place. "You are welcome to the shadows as an assassin Alexandra but you will also serve the Lord of sector one as I said. Either as a slave or, as an apprentice."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra hit the Zeltron, not once but repeatably, until her arms felt like lead and she sat back down. Of course none of the punches would have actually caused harm to the armored and much stronger Zeltron, but none the less she had done so till she couldn't anymore. "I wont be a slave, nor an assassin to send off and kill. Ill do as you say and even call you master, just don't -ever- speak of him like that again. That is the one thing i ask, no beg, of you." She looked up at Balaya, the anger and now sadness lingered in her eyes for a few moments more. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya let her apprentice strike her several times, then the girl was sitting down while Balaya looked upon her. Her hand came down and the fingers traced the cheekbones pressing just enough that her strength and promised threat of violence could be felt. She spoke grasping one side of her face. "Then show me you are more then a slave apprentice, serve me well or I shall make you serve me with force. Is that understood?"

"Good, outstanding now rise and follow me to the forge. We have work to do." Balaya started down the steps leading up while heading down the stairs of the castle and outside as the ruggwort and legions of soldiers moved. She walked to the forges where several of the servants were holding basins of caries. The zeltron looked over at Alexandra. "Drink some of the water, it will help you."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra remained where she was for a moment, before standing and following the sith. "Understood... why are we going to the forges?" Alexandra tried to keep up with the Zeltron, stumbling once or twice from being tired still. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

"We are going here to the forges for one reason, because it is where I work. If you want to be strong we will have to work on your strength. in this case those arms and muscles of yours." With a look at her Balaya picked up one of the hammers and held it ready before offering it. "Now put on the apron and gloves. Then use your tongs to remove the metal and pound it several times."

Balaya held the hammer a did what she had said, with the tongs there was a piece of white metal taken from the fire that she brought the hammer down upon. Once twice and then several more times until it became a dull cherry red. "Do as I have done until your arms feel strained Alexandra, we are going to build you your blade, use it if you want or don't but one of the first tests of an apprentice is here working the forge."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra does so but only manages a series of half a dozen swings, already exhausted from earlier this was just too much for her. She never had experienced so much in one day, not to mention everything new and around her was already too much too fast. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

The time at the forge was something of an even greater work out. Balaya took up the work after Alexandra wore herself out. They ould have to work on her stamina really they would. Perhaps running would help her increase it. It mattered little as she set the blade in the caries for the night. It had been pounded and folded over and over until it was a wonderful decent length blade. About the size of a lightsaber, now letting the caries strengthen it would be a waiting game. Balaya moved guiding Alexandra back towards the castle and up to her room and stood there as she spoke. "Now relax, you have had a long day and it can be tiring for sure. Your body needs rest and your mind took in a lot. If you want to get cleaned up in your room and sleep or eat some food my apprentice. Imagine the world and how it shall be when you are in control of a world. Let all those private thoughts come to the surface and you might survive being in the Sith my dear. You might show your worth and join me and my master in the shadows."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra sat on the bed and let out a long sigh, letting her shoulders slump slightly as she sat there. "Im ok, just need to think things over, its so much in one day. All these possibilities and titles you said, all the new stuff ive seen already just from walking around, its almost too much to take in all at once." She looked around the room, then looked back at Balaya. "Is there any water i can get to drink, my throats dry." @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Balaya looked at Alexandra and gave a nod of her head as she had a servant fetch some of the water. The thing scampered off while she spoke remaining there. "You have had a long day Alexandra and the rest will only get longer, this world is your home. This castle yours and all you will ever have to do to keep it is swear to me. A small price but when your drink arrives . There are so many wonders that you still have to see when you wake up."

Alexandra Feanor

She stared at the woman for a moment, thinking over what she said. "Say i do just that, say i stay here and fully learn from you. Why i ask do you even waste your time and why should i trust you. I have always been taught to believe all you sith do is conspire and plot, and i will not be a pawn for you to just use and throw away." @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom