Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waking up with a debt

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra dreamed of herself sitting in the middle of the main hall, the holocron behind her and her master entering. "You failed." He spoke. "You failed and it is gone, now you die for your failure." He ignited his blade and plunged it through her heart as she tried to back away.

Immediately she sat up, sweating with her body and limbs wrapped in bandages. She was in a stone room, the bed under her massive in size as she looked around, nearby sat her sabers and the holocron. She sighed seeing them and sat hunched over in the bed, before she then realized this wasn't her bed and she had no idea where she was again. Wasting no time she tried to sit up further but only received a sharp pain that ran up her front and spine, causing her to lay back as she tried to control it vainly.
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Balaya had carried the girl through the dark passage, back to her ship with the blackblades and brought here to Thule. She had brought her back to the castle and home letting the medics look her over and fix what they could. Now she sat there in her small raised seat at the far end of the room. Near the large fire place where she had the stand with her armor on it. In the castle she wore plain clothing, tunic and trousers with the insignia of Thule's lord on them. Mostly it was Lord Kaine's visage sticking his pinkie and index finger up. The image had been taken when listening to NecroKorpse.

Finally she saw movement and remained quiet raising up to walk on the toes of her feet reducing the sounds. The apprentice she had rescued was to be hers, better then most. She had spirit and the holocron she had clutched was something Lord Kaine would want to have a look at if nothing else. When the girl laid down again Balaya stood over her and sat down lifting with one hand the girl. "Rise apprentice, you will have much to answer and then you shall begin serving me."

Alexandra Feanor

"Im not your apprentice." She lifted her hand enough to knock the woman's away, staying where she was on the bed and breathing slowly. She hadn't fully realized what was going on or what had happened but all she knew was the Zeltron thought she was her apprentice and that she was laying in some large bed bandaged. She had to get out of her and bring the holocron back and make sure she seal the complex for good. The problem was she could barely move right now without a bit of pain to accompany it.

"That is cute but as I told you on Sneeve... You will serve me willingly or as a slave but do not worry. I can be kind or cruel either way decide carefully." Balaya remained where she was and leaned over just enough to look upon Alexandra before showing her hand. "Now come on your hurt but able to move. Sit up and you can lean on me, I only have a few questions before I take the holocron to the vault below. It is also property of the King of Thule Lord Kaine."

Alexandra Feanor

"Your not taking it..." Her eyes immediatly went to it and she willed it to her, which unless stopped by Balaya, would fly into her hands as she sat up. Though her pain caused her to wince as she sat up, the holocron was more important and she had to make sure that it was protected by herself. "And as for your questions, ask them."

Balaya brought her hand up quickly at the sound of the holocron sliding on the table. She kept her eyes on the girl... Letting the holocron rest in her hand while keeping a grip on it that would not let it budge. "How interesting, it must b important if your willing to go against all to get it. Tell me what is on it?" Her body moved and she stood up looking down. "As my apprentice, you know I never even got your name but as my apprentice... You can hold onto it. I do not have a vault like Lord Kaine but I do not see the harm in letting you keep a hold of it. Assuming you swear your loyalty to me here and now."

Alexandra Feanor

She sat there, silently cursing the zeltron for a moment before sighing, "I swear myself to you." She spoke the words without anything behind them but desperation, she could not have more of those dreams. She would protect her charge, and words were not going to stop her from doing so. @[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

A smile creased her lips more as the holocron came into view and Balaya held it out. Not to take with the force but to take by hand, then she slowly pulled a bottle of water over. the white bottle held the Caries designed for one purpose. To make sure their apprentices fell further. As a Lord of Shadow it was unknown what their parts were but Lord Kaine had a plan and so did Lord Val'ryss... They had far more going on then the empire but it served a purpose. Balaya held the water bottle offering it to her not letting the silvery liquid be seen but the effects on her could be interesting. She wasn't a lightsisder but the other side effects could become helpful in securing her loyalty to her new masters. "Drink and have your holocron my apprentice. If you show skill there is a special place me and lord Kaine will take you where the greatest power resides and you'll be stronger then you ever thought possible. So drink and recover, enjoy these moments before your new life as a princess of Thule begins."

Ral Telon

R
Heavy footsteps could be heard on the outside of Balaya's bed chamber.They grew louder and louder with each step. Balaya's door creaked open to reveal a large lupine humanoid with jet-black hair and arctic blue eyes. The Blackblade Captain was doing his patrol of the castle during this time and was checking up on Balaya. "Is this your new pet I've heard much about? She looks .. delicious." Ral said with his teeth shining from saliva.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"] | @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

She blinked, then laughed. "You've lost it, im not a princess, and i have no idea what this Thule is." She tried to push herself up into a sitting position as she leaned against the wall behind her. "And i dont take kindly to you adding on another thing for me to do before i can have the holocron back, i swore my debt which i am honor bound to repay. I dont think i want to stay here so making me a princess is a waste of time, and i dont drink by the way, never have never will." He eyes drifted to the newcomer whom she promptly glared at. "And im certainly no pet."
@[member="Ral Telon"]

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @[member="Ral Telon"]

Balaya looked at the girl and spoke. "This is not added on to getting it back apprentice. Take your holocron but this is water nothing more." Then she saw the captain of the Blackblades and smiled. "She is not for your appetites Captain for as my apprentice she is in service to Lord Kaine." Balaya slowly set the holocron down on the bed for the girl to take and hold but sat down next to her to hold her gently. "You need fluids apprentice and you need to tell us your name. There is nothing more difficult then being on Thule with no name. It is how the Blackblades will know your position. The apprentice to Kaine's hand, the skilled apprentice who brought a prize to the master and who they will follow on orders." Somewhat, the Blackblades were Kaine's... They followed him or the captain, Balaya and the other apprentices to him were given command at times. They were able to order them around but position wise.. They held none, their orders unless expressly told could be ignored on Thule. If they went with a hand they served without question. "Now drink and restore your strength."

Ral Telon

R
Ral went to all fours as he walked further in the room to inspect Balaya's catch. "She's got a mouth on her, Balaya. You sure I cannot take a quick bite?" Ral then stood up and his charcoal black armor shined in the light. It's few lights flickered and flashed red and orange. "She will never fit in here, Balaya. Don't know why you dare waste your time on her. What do you plan on doing with her? Lord Kaine could have some fun with her." Ral chuckled sinisterly as his cold eyes scanned the young girl in front of him.

@Balaya Zambrano | @Alexandra Shadowstalker

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra slowly grew more and more uncomfortable with the whole situation and threw the one thing near her at Ral, the bottle of liquid. Once it was in the air she would back away as fast as possible to the far end of the bed, instantly cursing herself for doing that. Though, she spoke instead of remaining quiet, "I dont know who you two are but get away from me, im not something to just use, and whoever this Lord Kaine is can go get shot out of an airlock into a star."
@[member="Ral Telon"]

"She will be fine captain, she has spirit and is perfect for us. Just imagine all the things she could become with the right... Training and conditioning." The zeltron watched the bottle of water get thrown while she let the captain handle that but moved across the bed. "Apprentice, behave in your home is that understood? We do not throw things and lord Kaine is not one to fear, the one who attacked you... Who tried to steal the holocron from you. He is one to fight, he is the one who I will teach you to protect yourself from. Now come here." Her face was serious as the holocron came to her hand and held it out. "Take your holocron and come to your master. We have much to do the first of which will be getting you clothing. Then your weapons and finally if you feel better. Perhaps we can have your name."

Alexandra Feanor

She stared, the new people, the new place, the words. They flooded her mind, it was too much all too fast but she reluctantly had let out a sigh and slid back over, taking the holocron from Balaya if possible and nodding. "Sorry, its just so much... my names Alexandra, uh... where are my robes perchance?" She looked down at the bandages that covered her torso and arms, and the trousers that she wore to cover her legs. "I would like them back if possible." She glanced up, something different in her eyes. "And if your serious about that apprentice, id very much like another chance at him when im stronger. That much ill take you up on."
@[member="Ral Telon"]

Balaya let her take the holocron and spoke touching Alexandra's cheek as she spoke. "Then you shall have it my apprentice, the one who attacked you will rue the day he dared lay a hand on you." Her hand came away showing on the other side of the room near her armor the robes from Sneeve. "And it just so happens, his master is upset with him as well, she serves Lord Kaine and did not send him there. So when he returns here to join her you shall be ready. Yes? We will make your into a warrior and you shall know the joys of being my apprentice. So many boons that entails, so many pleasures, so many skills I can teach you now that you have sworn yourself to me. Now come and rise. I will show you the castle grounds if you can walk or I can continue to work on your healing. It is not perfect but I know how to infuse the force into a body much like armor. it is what I was doing before I went to rest in the chair."

Alexandra Feanor

She nodded, her eyes falling on the robes for a few moments before she breathed in and tried to stand. He legs seemed to support her, and her body only hurt a bit, maybe these people werent so bad. "Thank you... what did you mean princess earlier?" She said this as she walked over, careful to avoid ral as she removed her robes from the rack and donned them. She tied of the waist sash and fixed her hood before turning to look back at Balaya, curiosity in her eyes. "And where is this Thule place?"
@[member="Ral Telon"]

Balaya watched her get dressed and spoke with a smile on her face. It was time to bring her into the fold. "Thule is the heart of sector one of the New Sith Empire my apprentice." Slowly Balaya went over towards the window and opened it to show the city beyond and all the people below with the marching blackblades. "Lord Kaine is the king of the world and lord of this castle. I serve as his hand and second in command. As he is a king without a queen, Myself and his female apprentices are princesses of the House Zambrano. You as mine have this title now and once you enjoy it. All the credits, all the benefits will be yours. Next time you want to go somewhere take a squad of the fearsome Blackblades, the strongest soldiers in the empire. Come to the forges and get armor or new weapons. Facy dresses, succulent food and tasty drink. All is now yours in your new life here Alexandra."

Alexandra Feanor

She breathed in, once more all this is information was too much. She had opposed these people, why were they treating her better than the apprentice she'd fought. Was this all a trick to lure her guard down and to bring her down to nothing more than a pawn. She sighed and nodded. "I dont need your blackblades, i can defend myself. Thank you for the offer though. As for everything else... its just so much, why did you pick me and why are you allowing me this chance?"
@[member="Ral Telon"]

Balaya moved over and let her size tower over Alexandra as she spoke bringing a hand to touch her hair. "Because once long ago when I was injured and alone. A man gave me a home, gave me protection and a family. All he asked me in return was to stay and help bring order to the galaxy. A small request and he taught me some secrets, made me see what I could become with training and talent. Now I have the chance to repeat this and help one who I saw defending a holocron from two enemies. Who has spirit and drive, I can help her forge it to become stronger and perhaps more. Be my apprentice Alexandra and enjoy the wonders of Thule. I will train you to be a warrior and show you wonders with the force."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom