Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Vylmiran BladeWalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
brightlight_by_naznamy_d9lyfkj-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To define a sect of Force Users native to Vylmira
  • Image Credit: X
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Vylmira, Voph
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Vylmiran BladeWalkers
  • Classification: Guild
  • Affiliation: Vylmira, Confederacy of Independent Systems
  • Organization Symbol:
    tvGUzep.png
  • Description: The Vylmiran Bladewalkers are a sect of Force Users that rose to prominence in the wake of the Battle of Kuat. Wearing a unique Kinesium Armor, and utilizing the lightsaber crystals native to their own planet, the BladeWalkers fight for peace and justice across Vylmira.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy:
    • GrandMaster: The leader of the Order
    • Master: One who has successfully trained a fellow BladeWalker to Journeyman. Eligible to hold a seat on the ruling council.
    • Journeyman: The standard rank among the BladeWalkers. Achieved after passing a set of trials, determined by the ruling council, very similar to the methods of the Jedi.
    • Apprentice: A learner or rookie BladeWalker. Assigned to the care and instruction of a Journeyman or Master until they are deemed worthy of the rank of Journeyman themselves.
  • Membership: As this is a new organization, membership is only estimated to be in the low hundreds, no more than 150 members. One must be Force Sensitive to join, but aside from this the Council treats everyone with a case-by-case basis
  • Climate: The BladeWalkers, though generally cold and stoic to outsiders, are warm and caring in their own company. Always eager to teach and learn from their fellows. Betraying the Order, however, will earn one a cold shoulder rather quickly.
  • Reputation: On Vylmira, the BladeWalkers are regarded as protectors alongside the rest of the Vylmiran Military. Beyond Vylmira, the BladeWalkers are a relative unknown, and typically regarded as rogue Force Users operating on their own.
  • Curios: BladeWalker Armor, Vylmiran Crystal
  • Rules: As with many other Force Using orders, the BladeWalkers have a central creed that is to be followed above all else: "Peace is a lie. A treasure I shall never know, yet will give my life to guide others to. I know not light or dark, only the Force. I am born of conflict, and by its hand shall I perish. I am chosen as a guardian. For a better tomorrow that I shall never see."
  • Goals: The BladeWalkers do not seek their own glory, but work for the betterment of those around them. They only expand their own influence in the pursuit of this goal, expanding their infrastructure to accommodate their ever expanding roster

MEMBERS
Voph - Founder
Ticca - Member

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Vylmiran BladeWalkers were founded shortly after the discovery of the Vylmiran Crystal, and hold the substance as a basis for their order. Named for the ability to seemingly walk other planes of existence while utilizing the crystal in their lightsabers, the BladeWalkers fully embraced the ethereal qualities by adopting armor worn with faceless helmets, and a long ghostly cloak. The order's symbol is often drawn on the face of their helmets, as well as their cloaks, making them easy to identify.

Though Voph assisted in founding the order, he is only indirectly involved with the governance of the order. Born from the Force Users that had gathered under the Octarchy banner, Voph helped shape the Order, and often works along side them when the BladeWalkers deem fit to venture into the arenas of war, but after their formation, Voph stepped back to allow the BladeWalkers to take what direction they would. In the years following, a path of justice and peace was decided upon, and the BladeWalkers assumed a position as peacekeepers and law enforcement on Vylmira.

CHANGE LOG
  • Cleaned up submission code that broke in site migration
  • Fixed links throughout submission
  • Updated Historical Information and Description to reflect new direction for organization

Last edited:
Kyyrk Kyyrk

Interesting sub you've got there :) Just a few comments:
  • In Out of Character Information, you are missing the Permissions field.
  • In Social Information, your Goals seem to have jumped out of the format. You can leave it as it is, or re-add a bullet point to it, entirely up to you.
  • In Members, your link to Voph isn't working (old link ID).
Please tag me back once the edits are done and I'll be happy to approve this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom