Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Void"ed Check~CIS Dominion of Void Station

Brayden Antares

B
Objective: 1
Tags: [member="Aayaith Siosa"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Brayden's physical attention remained on Madalena. However, his thoughts and feelings reached across the expanse, attempting to sift through the various emotions and not-so-subtle thoughts that radiated throughout the station. Madalena's inquiry about what he was doing to breathe without a mask caused him to arch a curious brow. It wasn't a particularly complicated ability, and he was happy to instruct not-Scherezade in its execution. His hope, however, was that his actual sister would somehow benefit from the instruction.

Madalena's simple explanation of her presence on the station was accepted by Brayden with a subtle nod. "Intriguing...and how is that going, exactly?" Brayden allowed the question to linger for but a moment before he offered the woman an answer to her own question. "Where you go, I will undoubtedly be close by, Madalena. We've been parted for as long as I would prefer to stand." A partial truth.

Transaction.png

Wearing: Armor | leather pants | combat boots | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis
Wielding: 10 Czerka knives, Fire and Smoke (lightsabers), 4 Glitter Bullets
Tags: @Aayaith Siosa [member="Brayden Antares"]

rosedic2.png
Madalena was just about to give her brother another witty reply when her comm went off. Holding her had up, she reached for it, reading the displayed message quickly.

"Apparently, it's going to so great that's essentially over," she said with a sigh. What a disappointment. She'd hoped to be more beneficial here, do some more damage to various buttholes and butthats. But it appeared her hunger and thirst for violence would not be quenched this day. Maybe Brayden would be interested in bar hopping with her. She had no intention of drinking, of course. But a few rowdy bar patrons could sometimes be provoked into starting a fight. Or maybe she could be the one to start it this time. All good options.

Looking back at Brayden, Madalena smiled beneath her mask. She walked to him, giving him a peck on the cheek. It was awkward with the mask on, but it still made her giggle. "I love you," she said, "now let's go home. There's nothing interesting here left to do anyway."

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Brayden was motionless as he watched Madalena receive the news that the operation was...complete? "Well. Are you always this integral to your organization's successes?" A mischievous glint touched Brayden's lips, indicating that he was merely teasing. Despite his decision to play along with this whole Madalena Anatares charade for the time being, he was still almost surprised when Madalena chose to be...affectionate.

He could not, however, bring himself to make any claim of love for the woman...no matter how much she reminded him of Scherezade, Brayden would always know this woman, whomever she was, was not his twin sister. Managing a smile, Brayden grabbed Madalena's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I would, but I unfortunately have another appointment to attend to. A series of appointments, actually." The Sith Sorcerer paused briefly, but it was long enough to come up with an elaboration. "Spend enough time away from all that you know, and various adult concerns do pop up. Besides, I'm sure you have professional commitments of your own."

Releasing Madalena's hand, Brayden began walking towards the direction of his vessel. For the time being, his pace was casual, measured should Madalena elect to walk with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom