Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitae Order Interest check

For months, I've been planning this group to make it a minor then eventually major faction dedicated to being the good guys. Now since I've left the sith, its time for the reveal.

Name: Vitae Alliance

Purpose: Be the good guys and promote Life, Freedom, and Unity among the galaxy.

Why it took till now to reveal: Honestly.. I wanted to destroy the sith from the inside. Recent developments made me decide to reveal now.

Code: Life/Freedom/Unity

Potential Allies: In the future, I may reach out to the Protectorate, and the Republic

Government: Tribunal off three leaders from separate orders. Tenevi, Phoenix, and *censored* I don't want to speak too soon on the third. We're hopeful, but not definite yet.

FU/NFU: Currently, we're purely FU. But that's because of circumstances regarding our creation. I want NFU's to join as well.

Why you should join: Because joining a new faction like this can be interesting as you help active members build up something that may hopefully grow to rival the size of other (large) groups on the map. Also, we'll be active good guys that I want to play a factor in intergalactic politics and wars. Be it republic or sith, I want us to fight any corruption(though sith will likely suffer some discrimination because of reasons)

Who can join?: Anyone. Even sith. Just follow our code and you're golden.(Sith might find this difficult)

Questions?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

What is your plans and views on other nations, as well as the up and coming Ession/Sith war. Does the Vitae plan to take a side or be neutral in the conflict? This is assuming you go major.

[member="Maria Natalja"]
One large thing is our code.

Three words. Not the whole 7 or so stanzas that the jedi or sith use. Makes us more accepting and giving a wider group of people. I don't want bickering on how we do things. Just want us to do it.

So to your main question as to what makes us difference, I expect that we'll be both light and dark for the sake of good. That, and we don't want it only for our members. We want it for the galaxy.(not war-monger conquest style mind you)

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
Assuming we go major, Ession can expect to have our support but not majorly. I want us to be active in as many wars as possible whether or not we are directly involved. This isn't going to be a passive good faction. I want active good. However, the reason Ession cant expect major support is that will be during our growth stage. Internal affairs before external lest we collapse ourselves by taking more than we can chew.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

With the mention of both light and dark, considering my own faction actually deals with such a thing, this does make you unique in being a established and neutral based force faction, the last doing the same thing being the Templars of the CIS of old. What can we expect in this and will there be a split in knowledge bases between the three mentioned powers, for example one being more light sided while another is more darksided, like say the Tenevi being light and the Phoenix dark?

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

First, Smooth Slick.

Second, (Still Alex) Would you be able to explain your expected area of starting and as your policy towards the Sith, Fringe, and other dark sider based factions. Do you plan to automatically deem them enemies or perhaps work with them until you no longer need the supports. OR maybe even possible Allies in the future as long as they stay to a more peaceful path. And if not do you plan to partake in the purging of Sith as the Jedi and Ession's have taken to doing in the name of justice and the lightside... Purging is still evil afterall.

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

What is your plans and views on other nations, as well as the up and coming Ession getting reamed by the Sith event. Does the Vitae plan to take a side or be neutral in the conflict? This is assuming you go major.
Fixed for [member="Graxin Rade"] ;)

@Khallesh

While i agree the Essions are going to get their butts kicked, kinda the wrong thread to do that in. Please respect the fact this is to ask questions about this guy's faction.

We'll be south. That's all I want to say in fear that our place gets dominions by people who don't want us popping in on the map. As for foreign policy, dark side we don't care about. Genocide, we do. Be dark all ya want, but if you screw up, then we'll come after you the second that we're big enough. For now though, we'll be laying a bit low IC to keep from getting black listed and sub sequentially destroyed.

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"]

[member="Harley"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Yes, do explain your plans for Dominions if possible please. Will the be more Diplomatic, more story driven like the Levantine's? What is to be expected of such?

[member="Vulpesen"]
It looks like the triumverite is mostly FUs. Is it even possible to have an NFU in power in this faction, or is it space wizard turf only?

As I said, we have FU's only because of how we were made. Not a lot of NFU fores that I found convenient to let in on the secret. It is possible, its actually wanted. I just haven't found any yet. [member="Spectre"]

Dominions will be diplomatic or combat based depending on the situation. A place like alderaan if we somehow came to dominion that, it would consist of us ousting yuuzhan oppressors. A place like Amar, we'd just talk to the leaders.

[member="Vulpesen"]

A Further question, and this includes dominions of a planet that is ruled by a PC, would the PC be contacted to know whether they would oppose or join the Vitae if it attempted to take the world?

Of course, and unless they're tyrants a no would likely be accepted. If they are tyrants, expect us to come in force to liberate the people.

Now, onto Economics in relation not only to factions, but separate planetary owners. Making mini alliances with people like [member="Spencer Jacobs"] Queen of Eshan, or [member="Feena Mason"] Queen of Naboo. Would you guys only focus on those above them or would you actually go to the planetary own's and perhaps set up trade and alliances on a planetary scale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom