Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitae Order Interest check

If a planet is in a friend but too far too dominion, then I would feel comfortable with making an alliance. Even small help is help in times of war and need. I would see no reason to turn them down. As for helping them, the entire faction is based on helping others. Anyone who has an alliance with us, can expect us to come to their aid when they need it. (Unless you want us to help cover you as you kill thousands of innocents. That's a no-no.)

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"]

I believe in second chances. But I also believe that not everyone is capable or willing with change. I'd welcome them in, but I would keep a close eye on their actions, likely pairing them with a watcher. There may be special cases in that but for the most part, I like to make sure I won't get back stabbed while at the same time allowing people to move on without the shackles of the past. (Despite what people might think, our code can work for a sith. If a sith wishes to unite the galaxy, we just re-prioritize him and make him realize that the galaxy needs LIVING people to unite... and slavery begets revolution which fights against unity as well.)

[member="Vulpesen"]

Now, this was brought up above and you have made it clear the Vitae were unable to grab a large NFU member base because of both your char's affiliations and the fact of the secrecy. With that over what can you offer NFU's that the Black Suns, The Red Ravens, or OP can't, or can you not? I don't mean to push NFU's away with this question, and i do suggest you word this one well as to avoid any misinterpretation. But as we all understand there are factions that have a much larger draw for NFU's than yours does simply because of the way its currently made up. I guess the short answer is, why should a NFU come here instead of one of the other places?

We'll need a military force, diplomats, and members. I hate to say it, but comparing us to OP and the like is unfair for now. Simply because they are bigger and more established. Sucks to say, but that's like asking what the new college can offer that Harvard doesn't. Given time we'll compete, not yet. Still, this does offer something that the others can't. Fast promotion rate. Despite our secrecy, I was able to secure alliances with companies who could make pretty things to give for said fast promotions.

Also, there's a thing about joining growing factions. We're growing. We're working. I don't want to be a blip on the map, I want to be a large faction with space, which means working hard and calling all hands on deck. If an NFU does join, I promise that his inability to the force will not turn him into cannon fodder or some enlisted man under the watch of force users. Chances are, they'll be given opportunities such as helping me shape our NFU forces. We may not have them, but I did include them in our plans. The Vitae Faction forums has an NFU thread place just waiting to be filled with action.

[member="Darth Odium"]
Technically... yes.

We will reimburse you for any lost limbs caused by Keeping others alive, Liberating the oppressed, or Ending destructive anarchy.

You'll get paid weekly when we build a proper economy(Our starting world just came out of a rather bloody revolution. Economy is on the to do list.)

Annnnd, you'll be imprisoned and brought before the council for us to decide a necessary punishment that hopefully won't be death... Likely carbonite and locked in an Ysalimiri filled vault.

[member="Darth Odium"]

We avoid death whenever possible. But sometimes life must be taken to preserve it. For instance, a man prepared to slaughter hundreds of innocents. I will take his life if that is the only way to save the others.

I do not purge. I do not kill because I wish to. But I accept that I must sacrifice my peace so that others in the galaxy may have it instead. Death is not a short cut for me. It is the road best left alone, and yet there is sometimes, no other option.

[member="Darth Arcis"]

[member="Darth Odium"] If you can deal with the overwhelming instinct to defend peoples lives, make a cahracter... and eventually, I might submit an edit to the factory to get our population out of the thousands http://starwarsrp.net/topic/35187-zorren/

"We avoid death whenever possible. But sometimes life must be taken to preserve it. For instance, a man prepared to slaughter hundreds of innocents. I will take his life if that is the only way to save the others."

See, we take the same approach... We kill a thousand to save a hundred thousand. We kill a hundred thousand to save ten million. So on and so forth. Your code says one thing, yet you seem to compromise with it before departure. You would make a good Sith.

Give us a call when you wanna go pro. :)

[member="Vulpesen"]

Reverance said:
"We avoid death whenever possible. But sometimes life must be taken to preserve it. For instance, a man prepared to slaughter hundreds of innocents. I will take his life if that is the only way to save the others."

See, we take the same approach... We kill a thousand to save a hundred thousand. We kill a hundred thousand to save ten million. So on and so forth. Your code says one thing, yet you seem to compromise with it before departure. You would make a good Sith.

Give us a call when you wanna go pro. :)

[member="Vulpesen"]
You don't understand it meng.

We're the "bad" guys.

He doesn't wanna be called the bad guy when he kills for the "greater good".

Oh woe to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom