Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting the Home of Sorcery [Circe Savan]

"Oh, cool... My skills are still not good enough so..." Lilith said. She wanted to try some new things again. Maybe Circe had some great ideas or any powerful moves that could seduce a man or something? At the moment, the sorceress didn't have any ideas of her own, probably because she was a bit awkward by nature.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Lilith, I just suggested one... Now, let me touch your mind so I can make an illusion that's more realistic than the last one I tested you with." With a bit of focus, the world around Lilith would change to that of her home, and Vitor would be there. Alright... Remember, you need to get him to help you into the shower. You're pregnant - the more vulnerable and unable to do things like this that you appear, the more sympathy he'll feel for you... Then you can make your move on him in the shower.

Vitor turned to her, smiling. "Is there anything I can help you with, love?"

As Vitor appeared, Lilith started feeling a bit nervous, but also a bit excited. "Pregnancy is just so difficult... I don't even manage doing everyday things anymore... Could you help me a bit?" she asked. It was not enough and she realized it, but maybe it was better to get slowly to the point. In real life, Vitor would've probably started suspecting something if she had made the move too early.

It was good to be in her home again, even though it was actually just an illusion. She was a bit tired from traveling to this desolate planet, that seeing her home again gave her a warm feeling.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Vitor looked at her with a smile, stepping over to her and taking her hands gently. "Darling, what do you want my help with?" He was lovestruck with her, Circe could tell, hence his reaction to her. By taking her hands, he was telling her through body language that he loved her and wanted to be very close to her. She gave a soft grin as, behind the illusion, she watched things play out. Vitor put his hand on Lilith's bump and smiled. "I can feel our child in there, moving. It's amazing."

Very amazing. Something Circe would never know.

"Yes, our child is growing... Though pregnancy makes washing myself very difficult. Could you help me with that?" She tried to sound as tired and bad as possible to make Vitor even more empathic. She had to get him to shower with her, after all, and like Circe said, making him feel empathic would make it easier.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

He nodded, taking her by the hand and walking her over to the shower. "Do you need help getting undressed?" If she did, he would assist her in removing her clothes. If not, he would watch, waiting for his love to finish undressing. He would then take her hand and help her step into the shower. "Alright... Do you need my help with anything else?"

She smiled. This was Lilith's chance.

"Maybe you can help me with getting undressed?" Lilith asked. She started taking off her clothes with the help of Vitor. It went slowly, mostly because they didn't want to hurt Lilith nor the unborn child. When they had finished, the seductress looked into the eyes of Vitor and tried to look as innocent as possible. "Alright... Do you need my help with anything else?" was his question. "Well, maybe you could help me... while I'm showering?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"What do you need help showering with, darling?" He smiled, gently running a hand through her hair and leaving it behind her ear. "I love you, and anything that you need help with, I'll gladly assist you with." His heart was made of solid electrum, since I don't think they have actual gold.

Well, maybe they do and I just don't know it. Hopefully, Lilith would make her move.

"It is difficult to wash some areas like... my back... and a few other places. Maybe you could help me with them, honey?" she asked. She didn't want to use the word darling like Vitor did, but she wanted to say something that would make Vitor feel like Lilith really loves her. She took Vitor's hand and gently pulled him closer to her.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Alright..." He began to take his own clothes off. "Can't afford to get things wet here. That would be pretty unfortunate, wouldn't it, Lilith?" Smiling, he turned on the warm water, then positioned Lilith so he could help scrub her back down with a sponge. For all you know, it was a special Vongsponge-brand Yuuzhan Vong sponge creature.

Well... Probably not.

The warm water felt good. And so did the fact, that Vitor was there with her. She allowed him to wash her a bit, but then she just turned around and weakly pushed him against the wall. She went closer to him and finally, kissed him with passion. Lilith wanted to be extreme, a bit aggressive.Part of her brain thought about how good it feels, but a tiny part most likely wondered: what would real Vitor do?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

The real Vitor would do as this one did - he pulled back. "Lilith, I... I don't know. I mean, this is the shower, and you're pregnant, which would make this difficult..." His nervousness was rather obvious, considering his being a first time parent. He was naturally worried about his child's fate if he was too rough.

Circe just wanted her to go full-scale seductive so Vitor would be under her spell.

Lilith felt a bit sad. She had expected, that it would be a bit easier. But she recovered soon and looked into the eyes of Vitor like she had done it before. Before using a spell she had started loving, she sighed and tried to focus. There had to be dark energy in the room, so she made an illusion of Darkness around them. Only Vitor's and Lilith's eyes and a bit of their faces were seen. Creating an illusion tired Lilith, so she wasn't sure if she will succeed. But she had to try. "There is no death, there is no life, only your legacy which all will be mine..." she recited a part of the Dark Side Spell, trying to seduce him a bit. "It doesn't matter, that I am pregnant. I will be careful."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

For a brief moment, Vitor's eyes flashed yellow, and instead of them staying that way, they turned back to their normal coloration. "If it's what you want, I'll do it." Vitor gave a soft smile as he leaned forward, giving his loving partner a wonderful kiss, slowly wrapping his arms around her as he prepared to lift her up and...

The illusion disappeared. "Good job, Lilith!" She spoke to the wet and naked girl, grinning. "Be more aggressive next time. Don't let up for anything. You are a goddess. Let him know it."

Lilith kissed the man back. She felt good. Because it was over. She had seduced Vitor again. Even though she enjoyed it, it was also very stressing and tiring. And then the illusion disappeared and she was able to let out a sigh. "I think I will have to learn more... I am too kind and caring, I think. The Spell was the only thing which came into my mind... Thank you for teaching me these things again." She was really thankful. If she hadn't met Circe, she would've probably never met Vitor again, not even talking about seducing him. The Spell would've never come to existence end neither would've the child.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Lilith, being aggressive has always been key. Once you have him where you want him, tell him that you have power over him. Better idea... Tell him that you and him are going to be together once a day at least, every single week. That you need him to satiate you. Remember, the more you give him, the more control you have over him, until he is nothing but your pawn."

Heh... She knew.

It was hard to do such things. She had promised to Vitor, that they are equal, but now Circe wanted her to be aggressive and make him seem like he's just a little puppy... something, that's made just for reproduction... "I don't know... I don't want to make him feel like he is worthless... I just want to convert him to the Dark Side..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"By giving him the love and sex that every man in the back of their mind knows they crave and desire from their ideal woman, the one whom they've married, you will turn him to the Dark Side. Eventually, he'll gain the courage to ask you to do things for him, and eventually, both of you will level out in your desire, becoming equals - or at the least, trading off."

yeah, at the least... Vitor thought little about physical intimacy. That would have to be changed.

"Alright... If you say so..." Lilith said, though she was still quite unsure. She didn't know what to say or what to do... or what to think. Her brain was empty of thoughts. There was only this one thing... Vitor.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Do we need to practice some more?" She raised an eyebrow, smiling as she slid behind Lilith and gently stroked her somewhat wet hair. "Or do you think you can get him where you need to get him without me?" She had nothing else to say - not now, anyways.

or did she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom