Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting the Home of Sorcery [Circe Savan]

"I thought I have reached the final point in my corruption... But it looks like I have been wrong, then," Lilith said. "Are you sure it's the corruption? And do I feel like that because my child has to be corrupted and it wants me to let it happen?" But that reminded her Vitor. The poor man had to deal with two corrupted people in his family... It would've been a shame if the child became more corrupted than Lilith already was.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Your child and you must both be corrupted in order to adequately ensnare him, darling..." She smiled. "It doesn't matter of he or she is more corrupt than you are. All that matters is that your combined darkness slowly but surely rubs off on him." She continued to give a soft smirk, enjoying the feeling of Lilith's darkness radiating on the planet. "You've done exceptionally well so far, my apprentice. I look forward to seeing how your pregnancy proceeds, and how your relationship with Vitor deepens because of it."

A solid fact indeed. Maybe Circe would be the child's godmother.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"You're right... I wanted to make Vitor mine, not become his slave. If I want to succeed, I must let the darkness take the child," Lilith said. But this time something happened to her voice again. She started speaking with the clear, normal voice, but at the end of the sentence, she had reached the corruption voice, which was kind of weird. "Thank you for helping me so much! When I met you on Serpena, I was just a stupid young Sith Apprentice who wanted to learn illusions. But now... I am a lot stronger. I have finally started realizing who I am and what I want. And I definitely know the power of the Dark Side. Thank you!"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A chill ran down Circe's spine as Lilith's voice became so much more darker than it had been previously. The Vinithi gave another grin as she looked the woman over, enjoying her company as the two of them continued to talk. "I want you to remember one thing about someone like Vitor. Because of their intended chastity, they don't receive enough intimate love. The more sex you give him, the more pleasure you make him indulge in, the more he'll grow addicted to it. The more he'll need it. And when he's addicted, he's yours."

A good point, one Circe had learned from experience.

"Hmm... In that case, I shall give him what he wants." Lilith was sure she'll be able to convert Vitor to the Dark Side soon. She just had to work towards it. "And of course that means we could have more children, of course in case I still want them after I have given birth to this one." The dreams she had where she and Vitor had many wonderful children were relaxing. Sometimes she just took a moment to imagine it. Typically she did it every morning because it was one of the things that made her day wonderful.

"I have to make him mine..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Tell me... Do you have any dreams about your future with Vitor? I want to hear your perfect vision of the family. What is it, Lilith?" She was curious as to what exactly Lilith considered to be her ideal family plan. There was obviously her, Vitor, and their child, boy or girl, but Circe wondered as to what else she thought of in her specific ideal.

And whether she was in it.

"In the future, I can see... me, Vitor, the child... and another child... and another one. Three children... and there are other people too. There's... Jasmine... and another person, probably a Jedi, but I don't know him. He's a man and his skin is really pale... Oh, and then there are some Zahati'i. They are like our servants or... maids or someone. And then there are some of my closest people and some of Vitor's." She smiled. "Even you could be there with us." But the man, the Jedi, still bothered her.

"Of course it's a vision. If you wanted to know what I actually wish for, then there would be only me, Vitor and five children... But who could be the Jedi?" The last sentence was told with a quieter voice, more told to herself rather than to Circe.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I don't know, truthfully... But you know what I do know?" She smiled. "You should have many children. The more you do, the more corruption Vitor will be overwhelmed by. He'll have to give his children love and accept their darkness as his own. Perhaps..." She moved close to Lilith's ear, whispering in it. "Perhaps you should bear him a Sithspawn, a monster made of alchemy and sorcery that will corrupt him merely via being nearby."

Who knew where that would end up?

"That's actually a fine idea. Can you help me with that? Of course I don't want to do that to our first child, but maybe to the second one or something..." She didn't know how dangerous such spells were. And she didn't know, that she was destined to fail. "The child would be much darker than me... it would be something I have never seen nor heard of before."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I do have an idea for such an entity... A spectre, made of pure darkness, similar to a smoke demon, but far more ultimately corrupting. Seductive, yet chaste in relation to her family. Debaucherous, yet conniving. The perfect entity to corrupt Vitor with... once it is formed within you. It could then return to where it came from, ready to be summoned again to do your bidding."

At least, that's what she was intending.

"I like the idea," Lilith said a bit before she started suspecting it's too dangerous. "Is it... safe? I mean, will the child be... okay? And will I be okay?" Of course she didn't expect a negative answer. She actually thought Sorcery is safe and that she shouldn't worry about such things. But the random thought which had popped into her head didn't let her relax at all. She had to get an answer to her question.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sure... It certainly should be." Truthfully she didn't know, but she always went with the positive outlook. "I'd be glad to help you out when it comes to making your Sithspawn, whenever you wish to have he or she. All we need is a genetic sample and I can get to work. There are well over eighteen months, after all, until they will be created."

Another estimate, but this one seemed feasible.

"Alright... I'll trust you, then," Lilith spoke. But after saying it, she started feeling really awkward, because there was nothing she wanted to say. Of course silence is better than talking, but... Lilith preferred speaking when she was near her friends or family or other close people... "I miss Vitor... She's always away from home, trying to find artifacts and stuff... Of course he earns a lot of money and I do my own job, but it's not what I like, what I desire." This was just a comment. Obviously Circe wasn't going to bring Vitor back from wherever he was at the moment or anything.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him how much you miss him, how you want to live off the money that he's made right now. And don't forget to use your feminine wiles to seduce him more. He is, as I said, very vulnerable to that sort of thing considering his past and upbringing. The power of lust and desire shall overcome, however. They always do."

She gave Lilith a soft smile before gently running a hand down her back. "How has he treated you in that manner?"

"I don't know what to say... He is nice and... we're equal in everything, so I think he has treated my very well..." was the answer which was heard from Lilith. She managed to feel relaxation when Circe moved her hand down on her back. Massages were so good. Maybe I'll have to hire a massager? She even thought. Zahati'i were so easy to manipulate, so she could've just talked with one of the people living in their tribe.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"No no, I think you misunderstood." She smiled, choosing to run a hand down Lilith's back to her left buttcheek. "Has he treated you well 'down here?' Or has he left you unfulfilled despite your heightened state of sensitivity?" Circe moved a little bit closer, giving a soft grin to Lilith as she raised an eyebrow. "I'm only curious. Being my student, it's only fair I make sure all your things are properly satisfied."

Not literally. She meant she wanted to make sure that Lilith enjoyed her time with Vitor, and was fully satisfied.

"Oh... Well, the time when Vitiate was in his body instead of himself was obviously awkward and lacked passion... But after that, it has been nearly satisfying. There are just a few things I'd prefer being done in a different way... And he is a bit too boring. I mean, I have tried to try a new style, but he just sticks with the typical..." It was a bit too much sensitive information, but Lilith didn't have time to regret it. At first, she didn't notice she had just told Circe so much about Vitor, and when she noticed it, Circe had already started talking.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Be aggressive with him. I can tell you from experience that men like aggressive women who dominate them in the bedroom. Vitor is more relaxed , and he'll very likely do whatever you ask him to." Pausing, she raised an eyebrow. "Here's a thought. Sometime soon, ask him to take a shower with you. Preferably when you're around six months, since you can get away with the excuse that you legitimately need his help. When he gets in to help you, turn around, push him against the shower wall, and give him a big, long, make-outy kiss. Then pull back, ask him to help a mommy out, and slowly kiss him again. That should work."

Hopefully, that is. Nt like Circe really had an answer or anything.

"I suppose so..." Lilith said with the normal emotionless, yet unsure voice which she used when she didn't know what to think about something. She didn't know, that Circe was also unsure about her answer, though the Master's first sentences were true. Lilith had to be more aggressive, but did she actually want it? Maybe she loved Vitor too much to do extreme things with him?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, you're only trying to spice things up in your sex life. It's not malignant, not directly anyways. Besides, as I said, he'll love it. I know he will." Truthfully, she wasn't sure. Lilith would have to try and find out for herself. It wasn't like Circe could demonstrate what she meant.

Or could she? "Lilith, I think it's time for another illusory lesson."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom