Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting the Home of Sorcery [Circe Savan]

VisitingtheHomeofSorcery_zps0486381e.jpg
| -TUND- |
| ~Unspecified location~ |
| >Two months after marrying Vitor Imperieuse< |

Tund. It was strange to be on that planet again. She had spent many months here trying to learn as much about as Sorcery as possible. The fact, that Sorcerers of Tund were already extinct was disturbing and it made everything a lot more difficult, but she managed to gather as much as possible. She had made her wooden staff Fölges here. And now the staff was at home again. "We're home, Fölkie..." Lilith said to it, calling it by the nickname she had given him yesterday.

Circe Savan, the Sith Lady and a Master of Lilith Mae Lancaster, was probably already waiting for her or she hadn't come yet. Either way, she had taught Lilith a few things she used about three months ago to seduce Vitor, her love. It had been difficult and he hadn't come to the Dark Side of the Force, but he was with Lilith and they were expecting a child.

It had happened two months ago. She and Vitor had had a small, but beautiful wedding and now Lilith's actual name was Lilith Imperieuse, but she sometimes used the middle name too which she had abandoned after marriage, so she was also known as Lilith Mae Imperieuse. Of course sometimes she used another name which was Lilith Mae Lancaster-Imperieuse, but most of the times she used the name Lilith Mae Lancaster.

Everything had changed now. And most of it was because of Circe, but it was all in a good way.

Lilith now stood in her normal clothing: red dress, red heels, next to her ship on Tund. She had landed near the place where she had stayed the last time she was here. And she hoped Circe wasn't very far from the location, or in case she was not here yet, she won't land too far.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

And indeed she was not. Circe sensed the presence of her former student, smiling as the woman came to the world they had last visited at. While the Empire's instability made for difficulty in what was Sector III, the Vinithi still had time to check and see how her plan was proceeding. And indeed, it was working perfectly. "Ah, Lilith... Good to see you again, darling. I already know you succeeded..." She motioned to her abdomen, sensing the life growing within. "Excellent job."

She was about ready to promote Lilith to Knight.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

Lilith saw the Master coming, so she tried to seem as formal and normal as possible, but she couldn't prevent a smile from appearing on her face. It was something that happened a lot when Lilith met a person she already knew and who she had more like a friendly type of relationship. She heard the plant-woman's voice again which she hadn't heard in the few past months. "You already know? How?" Lilith asked. Well, it was a bit strange, but also surprising, and of course, good. At least she didn't have to talk about what she had achieved. Hopefully.

"I hope I am not too weak because I didn't convert him, but I tried to do my best. Doing that with an illusion was a lot easier than it was with a real person. And Vitor was a lot more... Jedi-ish than I remembered him. That might have also been a reason why the illusion was easier to seduce..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well it isn't hard to feel the child living inside you. You've entrapped him, made him yours forcibly by mixing your eggs and his sperm. He has no choice but to stay with you." She smiled. She had trained Lilith exceptionally well. "Do you know the gender of the child yet?" She moved to a position next to the young Darksider, smiling and cautiously taking her hand.

Say what now?

"Well, yes, I am pregnant. And I'm actually married to him and we have our own little home..." Lilith said while smiling. "But I don't know the gender yet. Maybe in a few months I'll get to know it, but... I feel like the baby will be a girl. I don't know why I feel like that, but it has also appeared in my dreams, so..." She sighed. "Maybe I can sense it with the Force or maybe it's just a feeling soon-to-be-mothers have? Of course I can't be sure the child will be a girl..." Lilith's hand was in the Sith Master's and she felt once again the plant-lady's skin which she remembered from the last time. The feeling she had when she was around Circe was strange and she didn't know why she felt like that. But the most likely reason was the species of Circe.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Mmm... You've done very well, Lilith. And I feel that you deserve a massage for your efforts. Care to come to my spa room and be pampered as a reward for your victory over Vitor?" She smiled. Lilith was someone who had been under a significant amount of stress recently, and more than likely, she could use a massage to help her relax. Circe even had it set up where the table would cause no pressure to the baby.

Assuming it was big enough to possibly be harmed, that is.

"I guess a massage could help me a bit..." Lilith said. Being pregnant was actually a lot more difficult than she had thought it will be. When her own mum expected Jasmine, Lilith was really young so she doesn't remember that. Later she had heard how tough this time is... During the last few weeks, she had always been really tired and had felt a bit bad, but she got used to it soon and now she didn't notice it that much anymore. Though she was a lot more stressed than she was normally.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Smiling, the Sith lady led Lilith to her spa room, sitting the woman down on a table with a hole in it. The hole was to allow her belly to settle naturally, instead of being crushed by the table itself. "Remove your clothes and get situated underneath the towel. I'll be in once you're comfortable." She smiled, eager to get to work. Lilith had assumedly never had a massage before, so this would be quite excellent.

Circe was the master, after all.

Lilith looked at the table and smiled. She actually had never had a massage before because of many things which were all really traumatic. But now she slowly started taking off her clothing. At first, she stepped out of the red heels. Probably she wasn't able to wear them soon anymore. Then she took off the red dress which was rather tightly around her body. It looked like she had to change her style again, but that was OK, actually. After taking away her underwear, she wrapped the towel around her body and lied down on the table.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Hearing the "thump" of a body lying into the table, Circe entered the room. As she did so, a bottle of scented massage oil flew into her hands, a smell Lilith would more than likely enjoy - roses. Stepping over to Lilith, she gently patted the woman on the back before wetting her hands with the oil and beginning to rub down Lilith's back.

"Does that feel alright?"

After Circe came back, Lilith also smelled a good smell, but she didn't understand what was it immediately. It took her some time to understand it smelled like roses, probably because she had never seen roses in her childhood so Lilith wasn't very familiar with them. But it was good to smell something good after a while. Then she felt hands on her back. They slowly moved downwards. "I believe it's alright."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Cautiously, Circe began to massage Lilith's back, kneading, pulling, and pushing at the muscle in order to loosen it up. "Gods, Lilith, you're so tight... You need to get a massage more often so you can be loosened up. Stress like this isn't good for your body, especially with a developing baby inside. What would happen if your muscle suddenly tensed up and you fell forward? It could harm them."

A very valid point.

"Indeed, I believe I have been rather stressed in these recent times. I guess it's a bit too much for me. But I love pregnancy and I love Vitor, so..." Lilith said while she enjoyed the massage. It was good to be relaxed. After all, expecting a child was not quite relaxing. At least not in the beginning. And maybe not in the last few months. And maybe in the middle...

"Since Vitor is away at the moment, I believe I could do something relaxing, like... swimming or something, after the massage. But what would you recommend?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You love pregnancy?" She raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised that the woman thought such a thing. "Heh... Somewhat surprising, truthfully." Pausing, she thought over what the woman had suggested. "Well, we do have a hot tub available. Nice and warm, relaxing, you'd likely enjoy it greatly. You don't want to do too much, after all... You're pregnant."

Something Circe would never be.

"Yes, I love pregnancy. Well, at the moment. But that's because I know it's my child... and Vitor's," Lilith said. Circe had seemed really surprised, so Lilith almost thought she had said something crazy. "A hot tub would be great. Of course I can't do much anymore, so finally I have time to relax and take a break from the SIth life. Everything can wait now." Even thinking about it gave Lilith a good feeling. She didn't remember a single moment she had had after Tund when she actually had a chance to rest.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Circe smiled. "Hopefully, you and Vitor will have many more children. Have you decided on names or anything of the like?" She was curious as to how far exactly that Lilith and Vitor had thought about their child. After all, it had been somewhat of a rush. "I merely want you and your husband to live together and enjoy your lawfullly wedded life together." It was true. She cared about Lilith, and wanted her to be happy with the wedding.

"Anything else going on? You seem a bit more pale..."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Thank you! We haven't had the chance to discuss these things. Vitor has been away from home for some time, so..." Lilith said with a quite plain voice. "I don't know... I am feeling a bit different. Yes, pregnancy might be the reason, but... I feel a bit odd and I don't know how to describe the feeling." Indeed, about a month ago it had started. It was weaker in the beginning, but as time passed, it became stronger.

It was not a typical strange feeling. There was something around her chest.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Odd in what manner? Your body adapting to nurture the life within you? Your spirit feeling distressed? Please, tell me more so I can help you with whatever the issue is." Lilith was Circe's apprentice, after all. Circe wanted the absolute best for her, her child, and her family as a whole. "I mean, what can I do for you? Hug you? Kiss you?"

Oy, a little bit wavering there...

Lilith was a bit shocked because of Circe's last sentences. "Umm... I don't know. It's like... something is eating me from the inside and it's moving outwards. But I also feel like my soul is trying to change something... It's like moving around, shaking in my chest or something." The feeling was there at the moment, but it was still difficult to describe it. A person had to live through the feeling to completely understand that.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"So it's like an entity is eating you away from the inside out? Like you're being filled ever more with corruption?" She smiled. "That's exactly how you need to feel. Sacrifice yourself to the darkness. Let it fill your body and mind. The taint is exactly what you want. You want your child to be as darkly aligned as yourself, don't you, Lilith?"

She gave a soft smile, placing a hand on the woman's cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom