Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Visitation: Radiance Home

Tag: Akar Rhonvogg Akar Rhonvogg Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

It had been some time since Sssar had taken a moment to have something akin to a 'vacation' where he went somewhere in Alliance space that wasn't directly related to his former career as a Senator or as his current in the capacity of a judge. This 'Radiance Home' as he had been told it was called was something of interest to him due to its self-proclaimed visionaries and their recent hosting of a technological expo in the Alliance.

As Sssar's shuttle docked within the hangar and the ramp lowered the Filithar slithered into the open, his scale softly scraped over the smooth surface of the station's interior with every graceful movement. Behind him followed two humans wearing stately clothing with a blaster pistol holstered on their belts. They were to serve two functions: protect Sssar from attack, and secondly to help manipulate infernal objects like handles.

Sssar began to coil himself in wide circles until the alien had made a more suitable 'sitting' position in the hangar. His large head moved slowly as it scanned the area "Ah sssso I ssssee they've not yet invented a new hangar. Boxesss, straight linessss. The ssssimple classssssicssss." this was as close to a joke as Sssar had gotten in years.

Equipment: Skinsuit, Jumpsuit and Robe
Accessories: Bracelet
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil - Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby
Tools: Fusioncutter
Ship: The Zipper
Tags: Akar Rhonvogg Akar Rhonvogg Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

Her flying skills had been put to the test without her left arm. Needing to calm down, and spying a friendly station on her sensors, she'd made a pit stop at the floating object. Surprised to see it was more science than defense station.

Having a slow wander through the interior she'd stopped inside before another guest had arrived.

A large... snake.

She didn't have her helmet to hide behind, instead pulling her hood down a little to hide the confusion she wore before the two flanking the large being could ask what she found funny. At least until she heard the rasping words intended as a joke.

She failed to keep from laughing. And while it was more at the sound than the intended joke, she hoped it would be taken as such.

"Hard to invent something new when old works best." Her words still filled with laughter as she pulled the hood back. Looking around the place once more as she gave a small wave to the three beings.

NotNybs.png

MOSHED-2022-10-2-15-23-11.jpg

Radiance Home
Tags: Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl , Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

pi_divider.png

"Hard to invent something new when old works best."

"That sounds like a challenge," Akar stated as he entered with a chuckle. "How does a pocket dimension hangar sound? Reasonable for storing starships, no?"

It wasn't, of course. The energy for such a thing would be far to rediculous, ultimately being a counterproductive invention. Still, it was an amusing response, he thought. The director withdrew his barrette for a moment, giving the two visitors a lazy but respectful bow before standing back up at slouched attention. He had an air of both leadership and complacency, something so paradoxical it made him hard to read. The mask helped with that.

"It is a pleasure to have you both here," the director began. "I'm sure your Alliance has a great deal of curiosity when it come to the conduct of my people and their research. Rest assured the Phoenix Initiative plans to provide full transparency. I hope that such clarity may foster partnership between us. As her director, I am of the belief that the work we are preforming here may have a profound effect on the people of the galaxy."

He clasped his hands together, giving both a nod. Yes, that would do. A servicable starting note for their visit to his facility.

"Director Akar Rhonvogg," he finally greeted.

Tag: Akar Rhonvogg Akar Rhonvogg Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Sssar looked towards Lossa with an expression that would be hard to read, given taht his facial control was relatively limited compared to near humans "That could be ssssaid, yesss." he hissed in agreement. The Filithar's response didn't seem to be offended in any discernable manner. Sssar looked her over a few times and then asked "Are you one of the workerssss here? If you could sssee to it that the ssshuttle isss topped off, you will be appropriately rewarded for your help." just as he was waiting for her response the Director made himself available to them both with a rather interesting introduction "I ssssupposssse that ssssoundssss incredibly expenssssive." he responded honestly.

Sssar dipped his head politely when Akar introduced himself as the director "I am Sssar Taszzn, Adjudicator of the Minissstry of Jussstice and former Sssenator of Eclipssse Ssstation. Thisss isss not an official vissssit of your facility, director, treat me asss you would any other interesssted guessst. Though your commitment to transssparency isss noted and appreciated. The galaxy could ussse more obssservation of lawful behavior." while that may have been Sssar's wish it was clear that the two enforcers tasked with the official's protection wouldn't agree with the sentiment. Both of them gave the director a quick bow of their heads before their ever vigilant and shifty glances returned to their watch.

Equipment: Skinsuit, Jumpsuit and Robe
Accessories: Bracelet
Weapons: Lossa's Lightsaber, Turmoil - Lightsaber, Concealed Blaster, Nasty-Stabby
Tools: Fusioncutter
Ship: The Zipper
Tags: Akar Rhonvogg Akar Rhonvogg Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

It was near impossible for her to read how they'd taken the comment, instead focusing on the mention of being a worker as she blinked and opened her mouth to speak. Before being cut off as the retort was met with a solution.

Not entirely practical, but it was worth thinking about in some way.

She'd only read about Tusken's from the holonet, so meeting one was something of a novelty as she watched the interaction between the two. Eyes a touch wide realizing the snake was an official in a severely lofty position within the Alliance.

Certainly happy that she'd kept her pithy remark to herself now as the director spoke to them.

"Also, just a guest. Jedi, but that," Her eyes still wandering before settling finally on the director. "Lossa is fine. I'm not here in any business capacity. At least not at the moment."

Transparency was a token in the right direction for Lossa. With the varied Galactic entities that were collectively held under the Alliances influence, someone offering such out-of the gate was a refreshing start.

NotNybs.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom