Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villain Takes Over As The New Default

When I logged on yesterday I really was confused as to what happened (until I logged on and changed the theme)... I didn't really like the villains theme from the beginning, and now with that theme being the "default" theme, it's kinda strange, I really wish you would keep the old ones, but it's not my decision to make/change... I guess I'll have to get used to the new one in the next few months.

But at least I'll be seeing something new.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
yellow and blue are literally some of the best website designs I've ever seen.

we could always use yuku you know

Just my little complaint:

In a future update, can we make the backgrounds shift between accounts? I liked the old themes because I could see who's I was on by which theme I was in. Before they all leave in the future, can you get backgrounds to lock with accounts, so Anarya's and Saran's are different? It won't do that right now.

I've been playing with using the new theme and trying to get used to it. My initial response was... Not very positive. However, I figured out why after I checked in from work and figured out what was bothering me about it.

When looking at Chaos with a big screen (21 inches at work), it's bloody beautiful. Seriously. It looked perfect.

However, I use a 15.6 inch laptop screen at home, and here it feels overly cramped.

I'm not entirely certain what I can suggest for improvements on this.

Nessarose deWinter said:
I've been playing with using the new theme and trying to get used to it. My initial response was... Not very positive. However, I figured out why after I checked in from work and figured out what was bothering me about it.

When looking at Chaos with a big screen (21 inches at work), it's bloody beautiful. Seriously. It looked perfect.

However, I use a 15.6 inch laptop screen at home, and here it feels overly cramped.

I'm not entirely certain what I can suggest for improvements on this.

This is what I've been looking for. I design on a 27 inch screen. I will look into improving this.

Thanks for the feedback, [member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom