Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villain Takes Over As The New Default

With some background changes made to Villain's as well as the implementation of the forum icons, I've promoted Villain to the Default layout of SWRP.

Out with the old, in with the new.

With that said, the old themes will still be available, though there are plans to remove them in the future.

Marmora

M
What happened to the site!?! It's all blocky now.... and confusing...

NvM... Just needed to change the theme to Red Villains.

pHvpBxx.gif

Oh my goodness my eyes literally hurt at the shape change and reorganization. I thought villain just had a different background. I felt really disoriented.

XD

Are the old skins really gonna be deleted? I really liked the heroes format.

Hecate said:
Oh my goodness my eyes literally hurt at the shape change and reorganization. I thought villain just had a different background. I felt really disoriented.

XD

Are the old skins really gonna be deleted? I really liked the heroes format.
Not any time soon, we're gonna ease into it.

All forward momentum will be focused on the improvement of the Villain theme.

Idonia Devreaux said:
Please focus said improvements on it not causing nausea..
Nausea? I think you're going a little over the top there.

Mrrew said:
Why delete the old skins? Some of them are fantastic :(
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
They're extremely archaic and buggy, and I can't continue to support them with troubleshooting people's issues or my own with the server and such.

Yoru Shakou

The harsh colors and design was starting to bring it up. The ensuing panic in attempting to change it and figure out what was going on made it worst. [member="Tefoch"]

Would it be possible to make a theme with a layout like the old skin's, before removing all the old skins, for people who prefer the old layout? I'm not trying to be ungrateful, sorry if I come off that way, the new theme actually looks pretty good when I look at it. I just notice that alot of people, namely in this thread, are complaining already about being disoriented :p If not, I understand. :)

[member="Tefoch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom