Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View from the Rooftops

Time: Afternoon

Their faces are so blurry, why can't I see them? But I can hear them calling to me. "Nephenee," they say. They want me to come to them but I can't seem to move.
"Mom? Dad? I-I can't move!" I struggle to get up, to go to them. I can't, I feel as if I'm trapped. I try with all my might, I can't lose them again. My pulse races and my breathing quickens. The walls seem to come closer and closer.
Their faces fade further away, their voices are only a whisper now. "Mom! Dad! Please, come back!" I scream.
Everything is fading, fading, fading.
Everything goes black.

Nephenee jolts up, "Was I screaming?" she thinks. She sighs as she rubs the sleep from her eyes. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes as the wind whips her hair around her face. Nephenee has had that same dream for weeks, it's driving her to the brink of insanity. It has been years since she thought of her family, the family she's not sure actually exist. So why, all the sudden, is she thinking of them?

She stands and starts to pack her things, she stuffs her sleeping bad into her knapsack and brushes away what's left of her sad excuse for a fire. Once she is done she walks over to the edge of the building she called home for the night. She sits and let's her feet dangle over the edge. Nephenee has always enjoyed heights, everything can be put into perspective when it's small. And from this height the bustling city below looks like a child's play set.

After a few minutes of watching the world below, Nephenee checks her watch. "Oh fantastic, I've slept through into the afternoon." She quickly stands and as she does, her hand slips on a loose brick. She looses her balances and starts to topple over the edge. She scrambles for something to grab onto, her hand catches on a crevice and she holds on with all her might. Groaning, she pulls herself back onto the roof and falls to the ground. "That was close, too close." She thinks to herself.

Nephenee stands and brushes herself off, as she does she hears a commotion below. She peers over the edge to see a massive mess of people all shouting at each other. "What in the world?" She grabs a pair of binoculars from her pack and focuses them on the world below. Immediately she sees what's left of a fruit stand, it looks as if it has been reduced to rubble. "Oh no..." she thinks. From this height that brick Nephenee slipped on would have been falling so fast it could easily do that kind of damage. That must have been mistaken as another person destroying the stand and had resulted in a huge fight... That appears to be getting ugly very fast.

"And that would be my cue to leave," Nephenee says to herself as she stands. She quickly makes her way to the fire escape.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Everyone one at the market was auguring not really sure what happened, all assuming someone else started the fight or destroyed the stand, Sky'ito rubbed her temple as the people around her argued accusing each other of the most stupid of thing. Though she, she wasn't as blind as the rest and could feel the anxiety of a person high above the stand, "if i had to guess id say she was responsible for this mess, though it does seem like it was an accident, hmmm but then again innocent people don't run, what are they hiding'. Using her force powers she quickly scaled the building making her way towards the perpetrator in question ([member="Nephenee Aemaris"]). 'Better keep my guard up and play it safe, not telling what this person could be like, i hope their first instinct isn't to shoot me'.

blaster shot rang out, Novin's blaster was raised at a Senator's head, The Corpse of the Senator dropped as if it were a ragdoll. It made a thud on the ground as it dropped to the floor lifeless. He slowly looked at the corpse and grinned, "Pathetic and Easy" Novin said as he went over to the body, Slowly looting it.

He chuckled and looted it, "My my, You were rich Senator" The word's left Novin's mouth, He looked at the unmarked credit's, Another easy job done. He slowly stuffed the Credit's in his pocket, He remembered what happened last week, Vrac had been killed he remembered the memory as if it were still vivid. "Novin Quickly we have to get to the ship~" He had heard his partner say, Then he was brutally killed, Shot through the head. He shook off the memory continuing to do doing the dirty work. He slowly sighed.

Novin slowly left the scene via Jetpack, the hum of his jetpack filling the night, He slowly went to his contractor, He landed infront of him, The Contractor backing away at a slight glance, He had a well known reputation around Coruscant, He was know as The Grim Reaper.

He chuckled at the Contractor, The Contractor tried laughing aswell but it came out as a nervous laughing, Novin slowly glared at his Contractor motioning for the briefcase as he brought the Datapad that the Senator had on him, He exchanged it with the Contractor, He looked in the credit's frowning under his helmet,"You gave me 300k, I asked for a damned 500!" Novin said, The Contractor tried to spit words out.

"I-I'm sorry I tried to-" The Contractor stopped in his track's his eyes widening in surpise and anger, He slowly felt his chest, a red hole remained there, smoking and still blazing a crimson red. The Contractor fell onto his knee's speechless. He scratched at the whole as if he were confused.

Novin slowly chuckled, almost laughing, He took a picture of the Contractor's death sending it to all online Holocommunicators. He then recorded his helmet, So he could send this other hunters.

Novin walked up to the Contractor grabbing his Jaw and lifting him up with ease, "You were only a pawn in this game of mine. I am the king and I will never fall." Novin said with a slight laugh at the end, Before throwing the Contractor over a railing.

He plumpeted down the side his body fading away, His body was then engulfed into the blackness of the night.

He ended the recording sending it to all bounty hunter's or people that had Holocommunicator's, He slowly walked around the Underground of Coruscant looking at the rooftops, He slowly went up to one of the Roof's slowly sitting down. It was a great day for Novin.

Vrac Dajok

While dismembering my foes by hand. I always taste
Raas looked around the streets of Coruscant, trying to find the market sector. Even though he was 7'3 feet tall. He still had trouble finding it, about 16 minutes later. Raas had found the market and walked towards it, glancing at the many shops that were open. "Hmmm... I wonder if they have a weapon shop anywhere." Raas glanced around a little bit more until seeing the shady looking shop. CINCIVA'S WEAPONS AND ARMOR! written in big letters and flashy lights. He walked in only to be ambushed by a novice Bounty Hunter who clearly had no idea what she was doing. Raas quickly grabbed the Bounty Hunter's arm, and yanked it off with one pull. Blood had splattered everywhere on his fur, as he licked his teeth soaking up the blood. The Bounty Hunter had screamed in pain as Raas dropped her close to lifeless body to the floor, the bounty hunter rolled in agony. Trying to stop the bleeding. Soon enough, she stopped kicking and lie there. Sprawled on the ground, with only the bloody stub of an arm. This situation had obviously ruined Raas's trip to the market. As he decided to go 'Home' and check into a motel.

Novin watched the scene, he was laughing at what happened, Raas quickly grabbed the Bounty Hunter's arm, and yanked it off with one pull. Blood had splattered everywhere on his fur, as he licked his teeth soaking up the blood. He looked at the Wookie that was going home and he decided to follow him, "I saw what you did there.." Novin whispered to himself, "Ah you got him good." Novin said not showing any fear, "So what is a thing like you doing in Coruscant? I didn't expect a wookie to be here!" Novin said to himself. He checked on his Holocomunicator, He looked at the Wookie again, "You have a bounty, Not a big one, but a small amount of cash I would love to kill a wookie" Novin said under his breath, He continued to follow the Wookie using the shadow's and such to follow him, This would be so fun!

Raas Namal

She continued to follow the fleeing person for a bit until something else caught her attention, though it was faint she heard a blaster shot and looking up saw a man fall down, obliviously already dead. Looking up she saw the outline of a man, though she couldn't see him properly due to the sun she felt a familiar presence. Force jumping in that direction she eventually made her way behind the following for a bit as it seemed he was occupied with something else person coming a bit closer she recognized him,'well well we meet again [member="Novin Jackal"], why am I not surprised' She said it in a sarcastic tone with a hit of 'really' mist in, 'does this guy always leave a trail of bodies everywhere he goes?

Vrac Dajok

Raas paid the amount of credits needed to buy a standard room in the Motel. Once entering his room it smelled of mildew and spoiled food, he ignored the smell and went for the shower. He couldn't be caught out in public looking like a crazed serial killer. Raas twisted the hot water knob slowly as hot water splashed to the ground, making the slight tapping noise on the shower floor. About 30 minutes later he got out of the shower and dried off with a towel.. It didn't really work but he still tried.

Novin followed Raas to his home, Slowly unlocking the door with a Vibroblade, He slowly jammed it into the lock taking a few minutes to unlock he sighed, He took out his Plasma Cutting Torch and cut the lock off, It fell to the ground unlocking the door, He slowly walked in, Looking around keeping a hand on his DL-44's, He slowly looked around rummaging through the his item's he was as quiet as a feather, He slowly looked around making sure he was undetectable, Hopefully that damned Jedi lady didn't follow him.

He had to know she was following him, she didn't really try to hide her presence to him and what ever he was doing he was acting very lax about it. The fact that he continued to ignore her was either because he didn't find her a threat, or had more pressing matter, or both, 'he probably thinks of me as an inexperience child'. Coming to the hotel she noted [member="Novin Jackal"] going to someone room clearly breaking in by the sound of thing, 'okay definitely a bounty, but what type, clearly the guy hes after is highly wanted if he in this type of place, though i could be wrong' As he opened the door she slowly crept towards the room keeping her guard up, she didn't want to unexpectedly run into a trap.

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch tuned out the sounds of people passing by, practiced fingers working overtime across the surface of her datapad as she chewed on the unlit cigarette between her lips. Her previous employer had been a real Hutt's ass, stiffing her on the pay for upgrading his security systems, all while having the nerve to shoot off his mouth about her attitude. It would be a real treat to see how red his face got when he found double her fee missing from personal accounts.

With a final flourish, the woman finalized the transaction, eliminating all traces of her digital footprint in the sliced systems. It would be at least a day before the bastard caught on, and by then she'd be far away from here. Stowing her datapad into the pouch on her hip, Switch wasted no time pulling her low-light goggles back down over here her eyes. The glow of her screen in her face was quickly replaced with a familiar orange hue as the creeping shadows around her vanished.

Rising to her feet, Switch drew her attention to a growing ruckus to her left. There seemed to be a fight escalating around some cheap, destroyed stand, weapons and fists flying as more and more people got pulled into the frenzy. It looked like they were fighting over a pile of half-spoiled fruit.

Bunch of animals around here...

Cracking her neck and shoulders, the slicer brought a lighter up to her lips, her features briefly illuminated once more as a deep inhale caused the tip of her cigarette to glow. With a sigh, she stowed the lighter again, turning on her heal to look for a motel.

...Or maybe a drink.

Nephenee quickly made her way down the fire escape, making as little noise as possible so she wasn't seen. As she ran down the seemingly never ending flights of stairs, she contemplated her next move. She didn't have very much money left, that would need to be resolved immediately. Surely there was someone on this planet who needed something stolen, finding them is the tricky part.

Eventually Nephenee reached the bottom, she took a moment to catch her breath. More and more people flocked towards the growing fight around the corner, she needed to get out of here fast. She scanned the area and her eye caught a sign that read, "Larvys Pub." Unfortunately it was on the other side of the square, specifically, on the other side of the fight. There didn't seem to be a way to get around the fight, it was too packed.

Nephenee turned around and made her way through the tiny alleyways, around the fight and towards the bar. She grimaced as she walked, the alleyways were so narrow she had to shuffle through them sideways. Eventually she got to the employee entrance of the bar in the back. She tried the door, it was locked. She had never been a very good lock-pick she she looked for an alternative. To the left of the door was a window that was slightly open. She pushed it upwards and shimmied through it. Nephenee appeared to be in some sort of storage room. She opened the door an peered out, no one was around, they were probably watching the fight she had created.

Nephenee made her way to the bar and sat down with a huff, "Give me a shot of something strong." She asked the bartender. As she awaited her shot she watched the fight through the window.

[member="Switch"]
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
[member="Novin Jackal"]
[member="Raas Namal"]

Vrac Dajok

While Raas was exiting the shower, he heard the shimmy of the door knob. Raas immediately reacted, headed straight for the door having his hands ready to tear apart the criminal.

"This will be fun.." Raas growled as his eyes began to narrow down.

Novin Jackal

"Ah fuc-" Novin said trying to hide in the shadow's seeing the Jedi Lady following him "Damn it" Novin said, He was going to get dismembered because of her!

He slowly gripped a Smoke Grenade ready to pull the pin if needed.

Vrac Dajok

"GRAAAAH!" Raas let out a blood curdling war call. Disrupting Novin's hearing and stunning him for a second.

Raas charged through the door and grappled Novin with his giant hands. Setting his right hand on Novin's Spinal Cord. "Say, goodbye." Raas growled as he slowly tightened his hand on Novin's spinal cord.

GRAAAAH!" Raas let out a blood curdling war call. Disrupting Novin's hearing and stunning him for a second.

Instantly Novin stabbed 4 Toxic Dart's into Raas's Stomach then dropping a Toxic Grenade and sealing his suit, He got out of his hold, He kept his stance, "I suggest you get the Jedi first in here, I was going to kill the Jedi not you mate" Novin said, His Charismatic self showing.

Vrac Dajok

Raas fell to his knees, making grunting noises. "No... I will not go down like this," Raas let out another war call. Standing up to his feet and plucking the Toxic Dart's out of his stomach like nothing.

This time, he charged at Novin head on, shoulder charging him through the open door and slamming him into the durasteel walls outside of the motel.

"Jedi what Jedi? All I see is a mad Wookiee an ass hole an a force sensitive who happens to carry a lightsaber" she commented form the side watching the altercation between [member="Novin Jackal"] and [member="Raas Namal"], "if you want I can leave you two to sort out your differences, I have no problem with you killing the mando", she yelled into the other room, despite wanting to try and stay out of the fight she had an odd feeling that wouldn't be easy, she placed a hand on her lightsaber just in case either attacked her.

Novin felt the charge and was pinned against the Durasteel wall. Some blood escaped his mouth as he was charged and hit, He slipped out of the Wookie Grip, After two attempt's "If you have taking a saber you have plead your life to be a Jedi or Sith, If not, drop your saber now." He gave a look to the Wookie saying "Truce for now." "Your funny lady, This Wookie is skilled, I respect him as my equal unlike you. You should watch him for once" Novin said while snickering, Novin took his Dual Westar 34's and aimed them right at the lady, "Wookie, You engage into lightsaber combat with her" Novin said as he pulled out a Jedi Saber, He had killed a Jedi before, He tossed it to the wookie, He aimed his blaster's at Sky'ito Yumi He was ready to fight, He held a EMP close to his hand. His Mandalorian blood asking for a fight. He wasn't going to lose this, This was for Vrac.

Vrac Dajok

Raas ignited the saber without hesitation and with mass ease. He had seen Sith use them on the failure Pit Fighters that were still alive after their fights. He charged for Sky'ito Yumi slashing at her with immense speed and strength.

something changed Raas that day, this had been his first friend in a while. He was willing to protect his new friend with his life. When Raas ignited the saber. A flash of orange lit up in his eyes. "People fear death more than pain... In this situation I expect that you will fear both, VERY. VERY SOON." Raas said to Sky'ito Yumi while approaching her.

She put on a serious expression once the two joined forces, "Your arrogance blinds you mandalorian, one can be a user of both the force and a lightsaber without pleading allegence to either side, though I don't expect you to understand". she backed off a bit and ignited her purple blade taking a defensive stance. The swing from [member="Raas Namal"] was strong and powerful, something that she was well equipped and taught to fight against, using form 2 she easily parried the blow getting behind him and using force lighting to stun as well as push him out of the room. "I never intended for this to come to blows but if you want to face me I will oblige". She proceeded to get into a defence form 3 stance preparing against the oncoming attack from [member="Novin Jackal"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom