Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veteran writer, new to the site

Thank you both, I'll certainly reach out if I feel the need. My initial efforts here will be to explore the story of a character tied as a descendent to a character I've written for years. Consider it a spinoff, like Torchwood. lol
I look forward to getting to know the writers around here, the community already looks fantastic.

Welcome to chaos!

Let me know if you need any help figuring the place out or setting up characters, or finding a faction.

Otherwise if you're interested in starting an RP intro thread to get your character set into the universe I'd be happy to oblige as well!

[member="Alena Reckar"]

Thank you Anja,

I may have to take you up on that offer, I have another writer I was planning to jump into a story with. Is an intro thread a priority over diving in?

Thank you Vitium, I'll certainly have to find out how these fantastic banners are applied!

Alena Reckar said:
Is an intro thread a priority over diving in?
It isn't necessary, and is probably a bit more difficult to pull off than diving into a public thread. Just keep in mind that all characters need a character bio posted in the Character Creation board. Feel free to use mine as a basis for yours if you wish (I generally post a skeleton template for the first post, then reply 3-4 times with *Reserved*).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom