Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanquoish Fears (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Vanquo & Taris Hex AB21)

Objective 1: Occupy Vanquo. Reclaim Mandalorian Relics
Enemies: [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Cynthia Solus"]

She didn't have the amount of entertainment she wanted in Coila IV so she decided why not enjoy herself on Vanquo, there was some old mandalorian relics there that she could toy around with and enjoy the fun might fight some interesting people who knows its something she hoped but as she wandered the surface for a moment she stumbled across a old armor set, She picked up a piece of it and looked it over before gathering them over in a corner and just dances around like a ballerina while waiting for people to come along as she kept her sabers changed the crystals up of course and kept her new sword belted to her as she continued her little dance while keeping herself alert of new arrivals she was excited to see who might show up before she leaped up to the shadows and hid herself again.

"Stay Safe." She replied back through her comms to [member="Nicair Claden"]. She didn't know him very well but she had heard of him and that he was going to be with them. He seemed like an interesting fellow! In either case, her focus was primarily on the shadow. [member="Keira Verd"] and the HoloNet both said they traveled in packs - most likely, there was several more hunting around them. And if the shadows didn't give it away, nothing else would. She carefully aimed as she began to inch closer towards where the movement was. She had to be ready.

She gave a nod, "That's true... It is good practice in detachment. And I mean... It's for the best. They won't ever be cured. Mercy killing." She sighed as she quietly began to move even closer to the shadows. "It's a line... I don't want to turn out heartless but... I don't think I can, you know? I feel everything so deeply sometimes. It's annoying." She turned and gave a smile towards the woman next to her - granted, Keira couldn't see her smile. Stupid buy'ce blocking physical cues. Oh well, in either case, she was really glad that she came with her. "Thank you for coming with me. I honestly really look up to you and [member="Alkor Centaris"]," she admitted quietly through her comms.

She thought they were both awesome. She didn't exactly get to see them all the time like she did some of the others but for the most part, that was okay. Two more rakghouls jumped out, though, and began rushing towards the two women. Beth shot one down through the heart, although it continued to drag itself until she shot it through the head before turning to the next one and firing three shots - one in the leg, a missed one that went through the shoulder, and finally the one through the head which seemed to kill the rakghoul.

She took a deep breath, only slightly relaxing as she continued forward in the tunnel. What if they ran into a horde...? Yikes... She chuckled through her comms at Keira's comment about not letting the smell distract. "Fair, fair, I'm just surprised my buy'ce doesn't filter it or something."

She paused for a moment, "What did you do for your verd'goten?"

Objective 1: Reclaim Mandalorian Relics
Enemies: [member="Vandra Zambrano"]
Allies: [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Shia Kryze"], [member="Achani Raxis"], [member="Adara Raxis"]

The raiders scattered the second Yasha’s hammer fell, and her with it. Freefalling was the most fearful thing Yasha could picture, causing chaos the second.

This chaos had a war hammer which would leave many a human male gasping for breath at the wielding. Yet, the Infernal worked on it all day, she trained and lived in battle.

And now there was an oddly cleaned off door in the mire of the raider’s den.

“Shoo.”

The raiders fell away, pushing toward [member="Alkor Centaris"] in a mad dash to get away… well, most of them. Those who did not immediately run were shot by four of the six Yalilyr Yasha brought with her, all coming down from the air chute.

Yasha ignored the threats behind her for the mystery ahead.
And struck it
with her hammer
until the doors fell
down.

Achani was too busy to care about any of the others. She was punching the guys face. She even managed to grab one of her hands into his eye socket, which elicited an even louder scream from the man as he flailed around with the small girl on his side/back.

Finally, the other guy seemed to realize he should probably help his friend! He tried to detach Achani, which led to a long rip out of the other man's shoulder as Achani had bitten down and refused to let go. While she hadn't lost any of her teeth, thankfully, they were her baby teeth, anyway, so it wasn't like she needed them! "I got her! I got her off you, mate!" The man threw Achani onto the ground with a loud thud and some dust coming up around her.

Achani had luckily inherited her father's instinctive astrogation - during her fall, she managed to land in the most perfect way - she'd bruise, sure, but there was no major injury to the small child. Her eyes watered as she quickly latched to the other man's leg and punched his leg and landing a few good punches where it would really hurt! "You all scweam like gwirls!" And then... BITE. Right above his kneecap, on his thigh. "Karking biter, what the feth!" The man hollered in anger and pain.

The scream that [member="Adara Raxis"] let out seemed to hit the men at this point, making the men fly against the wall as several rocks began to tumble onto them and Achani. Achani let go and quickly ran over to Adara, tears streaming down her face from being thrown on the ground and the bites hurting her teeth - and the icky taste.

At least the men seemed fairly stunned, at least for a few seconds. "Urghhh, my head..."

"Adawara, I want my mwommy..." She said as she huddled near Adara, glaring back at the evil, evil men.

"Shia, hard copy." Alkor patched the comm signal through and amplified it with his HUD's HoloNet uplink, which allowed the words to come across clearly in spite of the dense rock between them. When [member="Shia Kryze"] sent the map data, it was only a few moments before it flashed in front of Alkor's eyes. "I'll bottleneck them at the agreed position," he told her.

It would prove to be a tall order. Alkor watched as [member="Adara Raxis"] and [member="Achani Raxis"] hurried ahead of the group, jumped headlong into the unknown, and in true Mando form began to stir up trouble. Compared to the rest of the group, they were both well on their way at such a young age. Of course, one of them was Mand'alor's kid.

"Hey," he called after them sternly. Before he could impart wisdom, Adara let out a wall that he winced at, and his sonic dampeners whirred into effect. "Stang!"

Rocks began to tumble as the walls cracked and gave under the immense pressure brought on by the small child's vocal cords. Alkor had witnessed enough Force Screams in his life to know the child would be drained afterward, and he sprang into motion.

"Get the others!" he barked to Asha, who stared on wide eyed, still uncertain about what she had just witnessed. "Hurry!"

The blonde swayed and wobbled for a moment before her body accepted what she was trying to tell it to do. Her legs moved like gelatin, still weak from the vibrations that Adara's voice sent through them. Somehow, she conjured the speed that was necessary to shepherd the children out of harm's way. All save Achani, who had been thrown to the dirt.

"Don't put strange things in your mouth," Alkor chided as he took the girl by the arm.

The other man punched downward at the girl

Alkor caught his wrist. "Hey," he stared through his T-visor at the offender. "You wait your turn."

"Feth, Alkor, you can't talk to kids like that. Who raised you?"

"Trust me," he grunted. "I'm much nicer."

Asha rolled her eyes. She moved to scoop up Adara in both arms and whispered, "hey, it's okay now. I'll get you back to buir, 'lek?"

Adara’s head went all spinny after her big scream. Rocks fell on the child, knocking her for a tumble in the armourweave her mother insisted she get used to wearing under her clothes.

“Achy... where are you?”

Flumped over in Asha’s arms, Adara wound her frail little arms around the Verd Clanswoman’s neck, coughing at the dust.

“Achy gets da fiwst relic. She do...”

The two men, who [member="Achani Raxis"] and Adara found cowering behind the rocks were quickly joined by a gaggle of more, kettled by [member="Yasha Mantis"] and the Yalilyr.

These ones weren’t so easily scared or attacked by little children, and upon seeing the Verd Clansmen, opened fire.

“Buir is wiff da bad girl... there’s a bad girl! Hey! Heeey! Put me doooown! We’s gotta fight like Mandos!” Adara struggled against Asha, for all intents a weak muscled little girl.

She tumbled toward the ground and whimpered, running up to the dazed would-be hider, whose leg bled. Adara’s tiny hands grabbed both sides of the man’s head.

Her rumbly tumbly was hungry.

Adara inhaled as her red irises shone, drawing out a sickly orange illumination from the man’s slack body. The Mand’alor’s daughter dropped him and shook her head, crashing backward into Asha’s leg again. The man groaned, weakly clawing at the ground with no strength to put behind any attempt to get up.

Her rumbly tumbly wasn’t hungry anymore.

Achani's adrenaline was slowing down and as such, the pain in her side and back began to ache even worse. The large, purple-blue bruises began to appear all over her side. Tears streamed down her face as she wiped her face, getting blood on her shirt.

She watched as [member="Adara Raxis"] got swooped up by Asha. Achani, not really understanding that Adara was weaker and needed more attention, felt like she got pushed to the side and was a burden. Jealousy? Or did Achani just want her mom, Baiko? Alkor suddenly grabbed her arm as he stopped the man from punching towards Achani.

Achani screamed at the grab, though, his hand landing right on a large purple bruise that was slowly appearing on the 6 year old's skin. It didn't help that he grabbed so hard! "I want my mwommy!" She wailed, using her other hand to try to push Alkor's grasp off. She stared as Adara did something to the man. It scared Achani but Achani didn't understand. She didn't know that Adara just stole the man's life force but she understood that she beat him up even more! She needed to ask her to teach her that trick!

"Let me go!!! I'm a Mwandwarian!" She squealed, immediately going in to bite [member="Alkor Centaris"]. Her tiny mouth landed on the beskar with a loud crack.

She immediately began to wail even louder as her left front tooth cracked all the way to the gumline. Her natural astrogation might help her from serious injury and probably helped her not hit the beskar in a way that would have damaged her other teeth but... That left tooth was a goner. She screamed and went limp, trying to get loose from Alkor. She needed to get away from the mean, mean man! She beat the girly guys up, anyway, not him! Adara beat them up, not Alkor!

"You're not nwicer! You're a MWEANIE!" She yelled at the Mandalorian man, her face streaming with tears, mixing with the blood on her mouth and chin.

He needed to let her go right now! She was the daughter of Baiko no Kaho! The daughter of Clan Raxis Alor [member="Gray RAxis"]!

Bryce Americus

B
Taris

After some time of venturing through the grime of the Lower City, Bryce came across what appeared to be a prime position where he can enact his plan. A decently sized opening near the center of the city where many of the homeless made their 'homes' on the concrete utilizing whatever cardboard and scrap metal they could scrounge up. The young mandalorian chimed into his commlink to speak to his comrades awaiting his signal. "Alright. Sending you my coordinates now."

From the skies above, crates were being lowered down by repulsorcraft guided by several Mandalorians. Each crate was filled to the brim with food, drinking water, and medicine. Care packages were being brought down for the people of the Lower City. This was the way to gain the people's favor in Bryce's mind. Not only would it bring their spirits up, but it would make them more open to accepting their inevitable subjugation by the Mandalorian Empire. The citizens of the Lower City looked up in awe as the repulsorcrafts came bearing down. As they came down, the mandalorians began opening the crates and prepared to pass out the goods inside. Bryce removed his hood and jumped up onto one of the crates. The Tarisians began to crowd around the mandalorians, eyes locked on Bryce.

"People of Taris. The Mandalorian Empire has come to your planet and with us comes change and hope. We Mandalorians understand your plight all too well and we shall not turn a blind eye towards any who are under the banner of the Mandalorian Empire. Vod, get our people the aid they deserve."

At Bryce's word, the mandalorians began handing out food and waterto the hungry and thirsty and medical aid to the sick and weak.

"You've got to be kidding me," Alkor muttered to himself as the girl protested and fought against him, but succeeded only in biting down on super-dense Beskar plate. He cursed loudly as he realized what she had done. "Stop that. Think before you act."

It was too late to tell [member="Achani Raxis"] to employ foresight, because the damage was already done. Unfortunately, Gray's daughter would be returning home one tooth short; but it was a small price to pay in comparison to her life. Raxis would not be happy if he let the girl come to any real harm.

"Mandos don't rush into every fight," he told the young girl, squeezing the man tighter by the wrist. He let out an agonized cry as he flailed and beat against the beskar'gam to no avail. "Mandos find their enemies' weakness and exploit it. Like so."

Alkor let Achani loose and turned immediately to the poor chakaar who tried to punch a little girl. He punched him square in the nose, and blood erupted from the tattered cartilage. Satisfied by the sound of crunching and the pitiful yelp, he looked to the small girl, still in her own pain from the beskar-biting debacle. "Now," he told her as he gestured toward the man, now clutching his shattered nose in both hands and nursing the gushing blood.

"You try!"

Asha blinked. "Where do you get your drugs?" she asked, her expression blank.

"Hey, you watch [member="Adara Raxis"], and remember Yasha will wring both our necks if she gets hurt." Alkor knew there was some give to that, because of the nature of this endeavor, but he still wanted to keep his promise to Mand'alor that her daughter would come to no harm on his watch. "You don't have time to be this snippy."

"Oh, snippy am I?" she asked. One of the Handmaidens shook her head behind Asha and rolled both eyes, a gesture that afforded Alkor no end of amusement beneath his buy'ce. "Just wait, I'll show you snippy when we get back to the Homestead-"

"Asha."

It was a rare thing for him to get completely serious with her, in no small part because she was hard to deal with. When he did, she softened up just a bit. "You're right," she sighed. Her smile was soft as she looked Adara over, still uncertain of the power that the girl had displayed. Asha had never been cut out for all that Force business. "Are you alright, honey?"

“Fine! If you not protecting us, Dawa will!” Adara watched as nobody seemed to notice the running guys rushing toward them, or the sounds coming from down the tunnels. Nobody noticed, but Achani got to punch somebody!

Lucky ducky. Adara never got to punch anybody.

“Buir is that way!” Adara flung her hand out and pointed toward the marauding raiders rushing toward them, blaster bolts flying around their heads.

“I going to get my Buir!” Adara pounced down from Asha’s arms, and started off back toward the fighting. Yes, this definitely was the Mand’alor’s child, raised by the Warmaster to boot.

All [member="Achani Raxis"] wanted was her mommy [member="Baiko no Kaho"]… but Baiko was… Adara sniffled and saw all the angry people trying to shoot them.

It wasn’t fair! They should be finding relics! And eating chawk’lits! And playing with the Solus kids, while Buir chased down the bad guys! Baiko should have been here with Achani, but she wasn’t…
… and it was all….
… Adara’s…
…. fault.

Adara balled up her frail fists, stood between [member="Alkor Centaris"], Asha & Achani and the rushing horde… and pooled her frustration at being little, and her fear of losing Buir into one big tangled mess at the middle of her full rumbly tumbly…

… And bellowed.

The sound rocketed through the caverns, less internally damaging than her Force Scream, more singularly directional. Someone really ought to tell a small child that making an underground tunnel unstable wasn’t the best option ever at getting what she wanted.

Shia and her group stopped halfway down the tunnel entrance as the howling, hackle-raising screams bellowed up along with the crumbling rocks.

The others recoiled, but Shia seemed remarkably unmoved.

"I am going to stab Kaine, one day. Because who has to clean up all his horrible mess? Me." She grumbled to herself. "He gets to take the karking Cure and swan around 'oh, look at the great thing I did'."

A rock crashed off her helmet, dazing her and she staggered, then leapt back as half the entrance tunnel gave way.

Around her, nervous members of the Stryx picked themselves up, a couple muttering about 'devil child' and 'the Cure'.

"Stow it." She snapped, while inwardly she worried how many anti-force leaning moderates they'd lose if this became public knowledge. The Stryx didn't care - a tool was a tool - it was Jedi and Sith extremists they despised.

She tabbed the comm to [member="Alkor Centaris"]. "Alkor, are you... with the kids? Karking stun them if you have to. Adara's bringing down half the entrance and I'm not a Jedi, what am I supposed to do, hold it up with my mind?"

Wait. That... wasn't a bad idea. Not her mind, anyway.

"Hold that thought. But shut them up anyway. The whole lot need to learn discipline."

She pulled off her helmet, then her gloves and took a knife to slice her palm.

"Spirits of the Force, guardians and guides of this land, heed my call..."

Half the Stryx watched, fascinated, the others looked away as the drops of blood fell from her palm and transmuted into green motes that merged slowly into the earth.

She really hoped the local earth spirits were not irritated by the destruction. Really.

[member="Adara Raxis"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Achani Raxis"]​

He didn't have to follow the tracks far to notice in what direction they were headed. It was his understanding there was a network of caves and tunnels a few kilometers to the north, where one [member="Kaine Australis"] and a number of fledglings were undertaking their verd'goten. He scowled at the possibility that his hunt would be interrupted by more common responsibilities, such as something he actually told his Mand'alor he would be here to do.

He didn't know these kids well enough to take any of them under his wing nor really lead them during such a pivotal moment in their lives. In this scenario he was a floater, going to and fro as he was needed. Keeping the number of hostiles low but not low enough that it's easy for the new bloods. When who were leading the young warriors was taken into account, his presence really wasn't even necessary. Still, something as big as he was tracking could need more than one to bring down, it was a certainty when it was the responsibility of the elder hunters to watch over the fledglings. Split attentions has brought down many a worthy fighter. His finger flicked his comms, his scowl increasing.

"Kaine, I've got tracks heading towards your location. Based on what I'm seeing it's probably in the caves by now. I'll see if I can flank it inside." Kindness wasn't in his heart, he wanted to kill the beast. His heart quickened and his feet grew fleet. The hunt was on.

Objective 1: Reclaim Mandalorian Relics
Enemies: Vandra Zambrano
Allies: Alkor Centaris, Shia Kryze, Achani Raxis, Adara Raxis [member="Flash Australis"]

With a final clang the door in the far mine wall caterwauled open. Yasha stood at the entrance as the dust settled, gripping her hammer aloft at any possible danger. Behind her, the Yalilyr cleansed the raider camp, throwing down with the rest as they escaped through the only exit tunnel.

Admiral Australis chimed. So the Snaggletooth made it. Yasha looked to the wreckage of the massive door she conquered, and cleared her throat, flicking her private channel.

“Send in the clowns drop ships.”

A tilt of her head clicked Yasha’s comm over to the bead she had on [member="Adara Raxis"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Achani Raxis"] and [member="Shia Kryze"]. The dust settled to reveal @Vandr Zambrano… dancing with something?

“Kad kriff it, Alkor, they’re six year old girls. If Adara’s giving you problems, pick her up. Give her a piggy back while you shoot things.” Yasha flicked her comm again to include Shia, Adara and Achani, feeling the texture of her war hammer in her hands as she stepped closer to the dancing Sith.

“Dara, Ani, stop giving Ba’vodu Alkor trouble or no chocolate for ages… don’t bring the cave down, baby girl… we’re all in it.” There was a distance to her voice, a thin thread of danger.

Shuffling feet.

Mand’alor was not alone.

"Don't take that lightly. Most of the time that attachment is a good thing." Far be it from her to impart any kind of long-lasting life lessons, but Keira would do her best to make sure Beth turned out better for it. There was nothing she could say that wasn't already learned the hard way, but that had been the story of her life nearly since day one. At the very least she wanted to be certain the girl didn't end up like her and her brother, which raised questions and an eyebrow about her idolization of the pair. Never before had she been regarded as a role model, and she wasn't sure how to take what was no doubt intended as a compliment, especially given that she was aware it was wholly undeserved.

Shaking her head, she managed to shrug it off as gracefully as she could. "I'm sure there are better people in your life, ad'ika. Your father, for one. Mand'alor for another." Not an outright disregard of what had been said, but more so a cautioning against it, if just for her sake. There were better directions to take in life than that of herself and her sibling. That the girl saw anything worth admiring in the two of them probably said something about the good they had managed among the people, but that didn't change the core of who they were, and she knew her brother would agree as much, after she made him aware of it later.

"My verd'goten? Didn't really have much of one." She was interrupted when [member="Kaine Australis"] came again through the comms, and this time she opened the line for Beth as well. "Copy. We'll approach and pick off what we can. See you on the other side." Looking to whom she accompanied, she indicated with a nod of her head where they were heading. "This is where it gets interesting. I'll be helping you, and like I said, I've got your six. This is one of the times where we're allowed to hunt together during this." They pressed onwards, the sound of blaster-fire indication that they were nearing where they needed to be.

Pausing before they rounded a corner into the thick of it, Keira pointed ahead. "Watch your shots, we've got friendlies ahead. But don't hold back,'lek?" Pressing her rifle into her shoulder, she began picking out and taking down rakghouls where she was able, careful to take the shots that placed as much distance between her fire and the other Mandalorians as possible. The last thing any of them needed was to complicate things, especially down here. Once it all ended with explosions, she inserted a new power-pack into her EE-3 before stepping out of cover and venturing towards Kaine and his children.

"To answer your question, Beth, it wasn't a proper one by our people's standards. Before I had the chance I was handed control of an entire government, so I always counted that as my trials. Leading a group of Mandalorians on crusades, and all that. It teaches you something about yourself and your culture."

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Think before she acted?! He grabbed her! Why was everyone so mean to her? The only person who wasn't was her mommy! Where was she?! It felt like forever since she last saw her and no one would help her find her!

When [member="Alkor Centaris"] let go of her wrist, she brought her other hand to rub on it. She sniffled, wiping her face but tears continued to flow down. Everything hurt. Her heart hurt, her chest hurt, her mouth hurt... And no one cared!

She looked at the man who's nose was now clearly broke. She walked over towards him and kicked him before grabbing a rock and using it to punch the man in the eye. Achani wasn't sure what damage it had done because after he grunted in pain, she ran back behind Alkor.

Why was [member="Yasha Mantis"] scolding her?! Why did she always get in trouble!

Achani wasn't paying attention to whatever was going on but her tear-filled eyes widened as Adara shouted again. The tremble in the cave made another feeling bubble up in Achani - nervousness.

The girl tried to slip away from the group of people and if so, slipped behind a rock to cry. She didn't want chocolate, anyway! She curled up in a fetal position next to the kinda hidden rock, hopeful that they would just leave her alone!

Green drop after green drop dripped slowly onto the ground.

It was logical, really, from Shia's perspective - if all souls went to the Manda, then the life force of the universe must also have an oversoul. Spirits were personified manifestations of that, as humans or rattataki were of the universal oversoul.

All the rest of the witch teachings... well... take them or leave them, there was an awful lot of Jedi and Sith in there.

The green glow intensified, forming a complex rune, by now all the Stryx were watching the perimeter or watching her.

Her voice echoed over [member="Yasha Mantis"]'s comm, since she'd opened the channel.

"...spirits of land, soul of the world, answer my call and heed to my aid..."

What was odd, at least for a Dathomiri, was that she was chanting in Mando'a.

Magic, being what it is, doesn't care so much about precise forms.

With an immense rumble, a being of rock and stone tore itself from the roof, glowering down at Shia.

"Despoilers." It rumbled, making an immense fist. Curiously, it also spoke Mando'a.

"No." She answered, calmly, without losing concentration. "We are here to slay the despoilers. The diggers and the carvers. But a young one is in distress. Please, hold this place together for now."

The immense being considered for a moment, then rumbled its assent.

"Water stone with blood, and we will do this."

Any student of the Force might have been immensely curious as to how the spirit seemed so... Mandalorian. Or perhaps that was just earth spirits. Hard to tell, sadly.

The roof didn't cease to shake, but a faint green light shimmered through the caverns, and stones stayed where they were, melting back into the roof even as the cracks formed.

[member="Achani Raxis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Adara Raxis"]​

Vanquo
Objective 1

Adara’s voice failed her, her breath running out. She plunked down on her knees, panting for air. The cave rumbled, bits and splashes of green rushing the length of the tunnels. A change in the cave jolted Tamar, who had been firing at the oncoming forces. Tamar bolted to [member="Achani Raxis"], diving on top of the girl and pulling her into her arms.

“You are your father’s daughter, little one!” Yes, Tamar did just see Achani hit a man in the eye with a rock… this truly was a Mandalorian child.

The green felt close and harrowing, a deal struck Adara couldn’t comprehend. All Adara could feel was [member="Shia Kryze"]… no.

Not Shia.

Not the death-bringer.

“I don’t wanna die. Don’t let Shia eat me.” Adara whimpered, as her mother’s voice peppered into her little ears. The girl looked up at Asha, and raised her hands to be picked up. [member="Alkor Centaris"] was losing patience, and the entire group was losing time.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
RexyDiv.png

Tom would receive word from [member="Flash Australis"]. He was some what relieved to hear the man. Colonel though. He let it slide. "Hey Flash, no uncle Kaine is not with me. He is down below but you have permission to deploy troops to the undercity and the top side. We are about to take down the ruling council with the local guard. They are sick and tired of the council." He would respond with. Before hearing word from below. They had taken the elevator back stopping the rakghouls.

He turned to the captain "I have word the mandalorians down below have captured the elevator and have secured the remains of your forces." The captain nodded slowly "I hear that too. I also hear that mandalorian troops are landing to passify any topsiders who still support the government." Tom caught the drift quickly "I also hear that and I hear that you surrendered your men and the entirety council, alought through heavy negotiations it was decided that you would be in charge till another council could be elected."

The captain looked a little shocked by this. "Actually I hear that Miles Vernan, an supporter of the lower levels with connections to multiple companies was made to be in charge." Tom could understand why the man made the decision and went with it. "I hear that to. I will send out a message shall I." "Only seems right doesn't it." So Tom made a call to the mand'alor [member="Yasha Mantis"]. The terms, she would have to be the one to sign off on it though.

RexyDiv.png

Objective 2

Captain Thran and his forces managed to capture the elevators. Once that was done the captain sent some help up to [member="Bryce Americus"]. He hadn't heard word from anyone yet but the rakghouls were starting to lose ground. Reports put all the rakghoul droids out of commission although reports also indicated several mandalorians and droids going missing in a very specific area. He sent it to the warmaster [member="Kaine Australis"] hoping the man would be able to find out what was happening.

RexyDiv.png

"You don't want to tell me that," he muttered to himself when [member="Shia Kryze"] told him to stun [member="Adara Raxis"], and not only because he wouldn't hesitate to do so. He looked to Asha, who hurried to put the Mand'alor's child on her hip and offered her hand to [member="Achani Raxis"] with a smile. "Come on, little ones," she said, "Yasha is waiting for you. He might not be the nicest guy all the time, but Alkor is going to keep you safe."

She glanced sidelong toward Alkor, who simply took the poor, broken nosed fool by the face and smashed his head against the cavern wall. After that, he pulled his Nephilim II from its resting place and marched forward, putting himself between the attackers and the children.

"Keep them quiet," he told the blonde. "Tell her no one is going to eat anyone as long as I'm around."

He raised his rifle, glanced down the sights, and took aim toward the closest of the raiders. They seemed to simply be shooting in a straight line, not even bothering to take cover. The blasts surged past, but one managed to catch him in the breastplate. He let out a grunt as the heated impact caused him to fold, clearly annoyed.

In response, he squeezed the trigger and sent a healthy dose of lead toward them.

The first gasped in surprise as the projectile overtook him at tremendous speed, and he was thrown backward. His body slammed into one of his compatriots behind him, and they cried out in surprise as the bullets just kept coming.

Alkor resumed his march, pushing forward toward their destination along the banks of a previously hidden river. He heard the splash as one of the many corpses fell in. If they'd just kept moving, they would have been at this point a while ago.

He snorted his disdain.

"From now on," he called back over his shoulder, "you watch kids, I take point."

"Finally!" she laughed, "something we can agree on!"

Instead of taking it as an affront, Alkor sighed in relief. "Good," he muttered, "I thought she was going to be petty about that, too."

"You say something?" she shouted from behind him. He shook his head no, and indicated that he couldn't hear her. Something about loud gunfire, maybe.

"I am pushing them back on the banks of the river as you anticipated," he called to Allit'alor Kryze, then he called to [member="Yasha Mantis"], "and your girls are safe, minus a broken tooth. Gray's kid tried to bite my 'gam."

He didn't really need to say much more on the subject.

Tamar showed up at nearly the perfect time. Achani nuzzled into her arms as soon as she got Achani into her lap. She didn't want to pay attention to anything else. "Mommy is gone and no one wikes me, Twamar," she wailed into her shoulder, sniffling.

As Tamar rejoined the others with Achani in her arm, Achani just glared towards Alkor and Asha. She hoped Adara was okay, though! She did crazy awesome stuff! But Asha was nice, even if Alkor didn't want to help her. Well, he did want to help her but... Achani just wanted her mom. And she was alone except Adara. And everything hurt. And her tooth really freaking hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom