- In Unexploited Resources, you list Isotope-5, though you never mention it again. Isotope-5 is stated on its Wookieepedia page to be completely unique to the planet Makeb, on the far side of the galaxy from Vandemar, to the point that a major part of the Galactic Republic - Sith Empire war was fought over controlling the planet and this incredibly rare resource. No other Chaos planet has been said to have deposits of Isotope-5, I checked. Please either strongly justify this in the submission or remove it.
See System details, the Gas Giant has Tibanna. Is that enough or demands another planet sub?
- In Unexploited Resources, you list Tibanna. This is a substance that is (so far as I can tell) only found on gas giants. Since Vandemar is a terrestrial planet, not a gas giant, and seems to have an ordinary, breathable atmosphere, I don't see how this can work, and you never mention it outside this section. Again, please either strongly justify its inclusion or remove it.
I have added a description in the Hohenlautern part.
- In Unexploited Resources, you list Songsteel, which is another incredibly rare substance. You then never mention it again, except as part of the composition of the Imperial Portal. For something this rare and powerful (noted in canon only as coming from a rare asteroid), it would be nice to see some mention of it elsewhere in the sub. Where is it found, and how much? Did an asteroid impact distribute it, perhaps? Or did it form naturally, perhaps in the strange conditions of the Second Realm?
No own species, all brought in. Edited completely. No own ones.
- In Native Species, every species you list is native to a different planet (Grazers come from Alderaan, Horranths from Tython, Kath Hounds from Dantooine, etc.) so they cannot be native to Vandemar. They can be listed as immigrated wildlife species, perhaps brought over (intentionally or not) during the colonization efforts, but Native Species should list only species that evolved on Vandemar.
I would prefer not to if it is optional.
- Under Affiliation, you might want to add the New Imperial Order, since the planet is in their space. Optional, but it makes sense to me, unless there are big, big changes coming soon.
The last tab in history got the NIO added.
- Under Historical Information (which you broadly did a great job with, by the way!), you again don't mention the New Imperial Order, even though you're placing Vandemar inside their claimed region of space. I'd add at least a couple of sentences describing the NIO's arrival and Vandemar's relations with them.