Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rim-Guard Second Generation "Praetorian"-Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandate of Justice

M
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Full Body conversion/enhancement
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances (Optional):
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very Low
    • Sonic: Very High
    • EMP/Ion: Very Low
    • Elemental: Very High
    • Visual: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Synthetic Eyes (improved vision and receptors, improved neural connection, visual dampeners for flashes)
  • Acoustic Implants (Improved hearing and balance, improved neural connection, audio dampeners)
  • Synthetic Lungs (Greater volume, increased detoxification, improved O² absorption, improved filtering (Atmosphere II without issues, Atmosphere III for short periods of time without any protection))
  • Cardio enhancements (Bigger Heart, vastly improved capacity and longevity, expanded cardio system)
  • Stomach Implants (greatly improved detoxification, improved nutrition)
  • Synthetically improved body growth (the body grows taller and stronger, the muscle density is greatly improved, neural connections are improved for much swifter reactions)
  • Spinal cord Connectors (along the spine and at neural connections points along the body are implants which can connect to a special suit of power armour, eradicating the armour as external to the body, but integrating it as a part of it, as well as greatly improving the processing and speed of information)
  • Synthetic Organ 'Tyths Gauntlet' (the organ produces an own combat stim which is giving a strong adrenal into the body, based on natural adrenaline)
  • Synthetic Organ 'Nahuts Kiss' (The organ produces strong healing injenctions and painkillers, in case of a wound or injury flooding the body with stimulants to still work and greatly improving the healing speed)
  • Inhibitor Chip (A chip which is implanted into the brain to ensure loyalty and decrease independent thinking)
STRENGTHS
  • Next Step of Evolution: Those who finish the both painful and long process of altering, are not considered human anymore, they are far beyond ordinary human abilities. Faster, stronger and bigger they are a bred for war. They are usually between 2,20m and 2,40m tall and weigh between 280kg and 340kg.
WEAKNESSES
  • Time: The enhancement takes between one and two years to be completed.
  • Age: The candidates for the process must be between 10 and 20.
  • Genetical Requirements: The candidates must be compatible for all improvements and be human or near human with equal anatomy and physiology.
  • Reproduction: Those who went through the process are not capable of reproducing anymore.
DESCRIPTION
The leader of the freshly founded Rim-Guard set the goals for his gene-soldiers very high and the scientists were struggling to keep up, even with samples and insight into the body of the Exarch. They should be able to compete with Force Users in terms of speed and strength, they should be strongly militarised and they were to be utterly loyal and devoted.

The First Generation of the Rim-Guard was the quick result, soldiers which were capable and strong, selected from both Force users and non-sensitives, they provide the early fighting force and cadres for the Rim-Guard to draw from. Soldiers which are uncompromising, loyal and well trained.

The Second Generation was developed in the years that followed with the first subjects being transformed right now. The process was much more delicate and evolved, producing warriors far beyond the comprehension of ordinary humans. But they were also more cost and time intensive, therefore they are designed to become an elite cadre of bodyguards for the High Imperator.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, from effectively the black carapace to being able to spit acid to the operation age being 10-13 it's my belief that this crosses the line of a cool super soldier method into being a functional rip off of the space marine creation process from games workshops war-hammer 40k and crosses the line into plagiarism.

We don't mind things taking inspiration, even heavy inspiration. Individually many of these things might even be OK. But its simply too many things that are 'exactly' the same to be allowed to be approved.

Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Small excerpts may be included from other sources in a sub, but they must include a credit, link, and be clearly marked.

If you would like me to archive this or work on it, let me know. But for now i'll be moving it to the prefactory.

Mandate of Justice

M
Felix Aquila Felix Aquila I have thought about the points you have risen and kinda have to disagree as a strong follower of the Eternal Empire. Project Exarch and the Exarchs it resulted in are the main inspiration here, with some further stuff taken from other famous cyborgs. I used the space marines to fill some gaps and make the idea of these bodyguards more realistic (like against toxins/poison).

But the connection to the Armor is based on the Exarchs who could unleash immense powers through their special connection with it to sun generators. To describe this with power Armor just seemed reasonable. You have to imagine those neural connectors like in The Matrix, not as a second layer of skin beneath the skin like the black carapax.
They are not able to spit acid.

I have made some edits, removing some similarities which I recognised, please review them and then tell me if you are still seeing it as a violation and how we can make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom